剧集 | 得州崛起(2015) | 导航列表
I think would suit us right down to the ground.
丘陵地 洁白的石灰岩断崖 清泉汩汩
Hill country-- white, limestone bluffs, crystal springs.
水牛还会直接从人的手上舔盐巴
Buffalo walk up, lick the salt right out of your hand.
天哪 你真美
My God, you're beautiful.
你得替得克萨斯操心
You've got Texas to worry about.
而我
Me?
我得在这儿把旅馆经营好
I'm gonna make something out of this here hotel.
卖♥♥了旅馆啊 女人
Sell the hotel, woman.
我不会再放手了
I'm not letting you go again.
我想让你成为我的妻子
I'm asking you to be my wife.
你不能娶我
You can't have me for your wife
这会影响你的仕途
and your political career at the same time.
-谁说的 -人♥民♥不会接受
- Says who? - People won't abide it.
去他的人♥民♥
People be damned.
我们想怎样就怎样
We can do as we please.
我为得克萨斯牺牲够多了 你还不够吗
I've sacrificed enough for Texas. Haven't you?
山姆
Sam.
你注定要做大事
You know,you're-- you're destined for great things.
你是什么意思
What are you saying?
我永远都会在这儿等你
I'm always gonna be here for you, forever.
就在这儿 支持你
Right here, by your side.
战争部长都说
The War Secretary himself,
"从没见过这样的英雄"
he said, "You never seen such a hero."
这玩意儿
This--this right here?
-这是对英勇表现的表彰 -真的吗
- This is for uncalled valor. - Oh, really?
知道啥是英勇吗 那是指我
You know what that is, valor? That means I--
滚开
Hey, get out.
滚 看着点
Get that-- hey, look where you're going.
我的墨西哥老伙计
Oh, my Mexican chili sitter
还有他谎话连篇的卑鄙朋友 你们好吗
and his lying, swamp rat amigo, how are you?
你干嘛不滚开 叛徒
Why don't you just walk away there, traitor?
维恩喜欢惹麻烦
Vern loves making trouble.
维恩 够了
Vern, hey, that's enough.
基特 我的朋友 你好吗
Kit, my boy, how are you?
怎么没见到那位印第安壮汉
Well, we're all met except the big, fat, Indian man.
他去哪儿了
Where is he at?
安德森的儿子死了
Anderson lost his son.
他自己走了
Drifted away.
豆子也死了
Beans was killed too.
豆子
Beans?
是的
Yeah.
该死
Damn.
幸亏我早走了
It's a good thing I quit.
到我这儿来 过来 姑娘
Come to me. Come to me, girl.
过来 姑娘 来吧
Come to me, girl. Come on.
不 你走开
No, you get away from me.
-我们来跳舞 来吧 我们跳舞 -不
- Let's dance. Come on, let's dance. - No.
放开她
Let go of her.
-放开我女儿 你个醉鬼 -爸爸
- Unhand my daughter, you drunken son of a bitch.- Papa.
想吃枪子儿吗 医生
Gonna want to cock that gun, sawbones.
去死吧
Go to hell.
瑞贝卡
Rebecca?
瑞贝卡
Rebecca!
贝卡
Becca.
医生
Doc!
医生
Doc.
我亲爱的贝卡 她死了
My darling Becca, she's gone.
贝卡
Becca.
你们都听说过那位叫洛尔卡的恶魔吗
Y'all hear about that demon named Lorca?
他乘着地狱之火
Rode in on a wave of brimstone.
是的
Yeah.
我听说他将一百多个墨西哥人开膛破肚
I hear he gutted over 100 Mexicans,
撕开他们 让他们吃自己的胆汁
slit them open, and fed them their own bile.
没错
That's right.
以撒旦之名杀戮的幽灵骑士
A ghost rider who kills in the name of Satan hisself.
他们说如果你直视他的眼睛
They say you look him straight in the eye,
就会变成石头
he'd turn you to stone.
事实就是如此
That is the truth, right there.
上帝他知道
And the-- and the Lord himself knows--
告诉你们 先生们
tell you something, gentleman.
我是唯一曾经
I am the onliest one here who ever, ever
直视洛尔卡的眼睛
looked Lorca square in the eye and
却没变石头的人
did not turn to stone.
我发誓
I swear.
再来一轮
Another round up there.
为这唯一一个干杯吧
How about a toast to the onliest one, the onliest one--
举杯吧
hey, hold your glasses still.
举杯
Hold your glasses still.
啤酒 越冰越好
Beer. Cold as you have it.
你们知道酒保是个蠢货吗
Y'all know there's a goat tending bar?
我们见过吗
Haven't we had the occasion?
没 先生
No, sir.
汤姆·米歇尔 从密苏里州来的
Tom Mitchell, late of Missouri.
幸会 汤姆
It's a pleasure to meet you, Tom.
不用了
We're good.
祝你好运
Good luck.
艾琳娜
Elena.
他说他宁愿进毒蛇窝
He said he'd sooner crawl into a rattlesnake den
也不愿见你
than see you.
可我更了解他的真实想法
But I know better.
这不能怪他
I can't say I blame him.
新奥尔良的那群庸医
Them quacks in New Orleans
没把你那条该死的腿锯掉吗
didn't saw your damn leg off?
他们是想锯来着
They damn sure tried to.
把卢佩和艾琳娜送走后
You know, I sent Lupe and Elena away,
比起你 我更惦记他们
and I hold you in far less regard than I hold them.
希望如此
I hope so.
如果我不在这陪你
Of course, you'll be in worse company
你一个人肯定也过得不好
if I leave you here by yourself.
好意思说
Says you.
坐下吧 你这臭混♥蛋♥
Sit down, you ornery bastard.
你知道快要死的好处是什么吗
You know what the best part of dying is?
我再也不用听你的鬼扯了
I don't gots to be listening to your bullshit no more.
夏尔曼
Charmaine.
我很快就能和她再次飞驰了
I reckon I'll be riding her again soon.
别担心 山姆
Don't worry, Sam.
还没到办葬礼的时候
It ain't time for no funeral yet.
伊拉斯塔斯·阿聋·史密斯
Erastus "Deaf" Smith
是得克萨斯第一位也是最伟大的游骑兵
was Texas' first and greatest ranger.
一个最为勇敢与真诚的男人
A man more brave and honest never lived.
他为今后所有的人树立了榜样
He set the mark and standard for all to follow.
他是我最好的朋友
I never had a better friend.
是黑暗中给我力量的信念
He was my stay in darkest hour.
我们再也见不到他了
We'll never see his like again.
怀着沉痛的心情
So it is with somber hearts
我们来送你最后一程 阿聋
we come to pay our last respects, Deaf,
最亲爱的兄弟
dearest brother.
愿伟大的神灵为你照亮前程
May the Great Spirit give light to your path
愿你的旅途从此晴空万里
and clouds of sorrow never rest upon your journey.
晚安 好男儿
Good night, sweet prince.
愿天使的歌♥声伴你入睡
May flights of angels sing thee to thy rest.
阿聋亲手做的
Deaf made this.
我觉得他是想送给你
I think he'd want you to have it.
安德森 欢迎回来
Anderson, glad you're back.
这是什么
What's this?
去把自己拾掇干净
Go clean yourself up.
山姆
Sam, uh...
我知道现在不是提这事的时候
Ah, hell, I know this is the wrong time to bring this up,
不过距离选举只剩下十二天了
but the election is just 12 days away.
有远见的领导人不好找
Leaders with vision are few.
得克萨斯需要你来当总统
剧集 | 得州崛起(2015) | 导航列表