剧集 | 得州崛起(2015) | 导航列表
Portilla's got her. Don't he?
对
That's right.
我记得看到他骑马跑了
I think I remember seeing him ride off.
我还以为她死了
I figured she was dead.
就没告诉任何人
Didn't tell nobody.
我需要一匹新马
I'm gonna need a new mount.
没问题
Done.
抱歉
Excuse me.
阿聋 别去
Deaf, no.
如果这次你出去了
If you go out that door,
我们都知道你不会活着回来了
we know you ain't coming back.
卢佩 亲爱的
Lupe, darling,
我是半截身子入土的老病号♥了
I am coughing blood and farting dust.
现在我想我可以听着你的絮叨
Now, I reckon I can die in that bed
在床上安然闭目
watching all your caterwauling,
但我更想尽我最大的努力
or I can die as I've tried my damnedest
在最后的日子
to live all my days:
活得顶天立地
like a man.
你帮我撑了这么多年
You done real good keeping me around this long.
现在能再为我做件事吗
Can you do one more thing?
能帮我穿下衣服吗
You mind fetching me my clothes?
这些看上去真棒
Those look real good.
认真做活
Mind your chores,
做你妈妈的贴心小棉袄 知道吗
and you be a comfort to your ma, you hear?
当你长大以后
Now, when you get older,
我期望你能有责任有担当
I'm gonna expect you to account for yourself.
得克萨斯需要你这样的年轻姑娘
Texas is gonna need a young lady like yourself.
好吗
All right?
我为你骄傲
I'm mighty proud of you.
言语不足以表达我对你的爱
There ain't words for how much I love you.
让开
Make way!
剧集 | 得州崛起(2015) | 导航列表