剧集 | 得州崛起(2015) | 导航列表
怕万一我需要照料
In case I need tending to,
尤因医生会和将军同行
Doc Ewing's coming with the General.
等我回来时我们再见
I'll see you when I get back.
但愿如此
I certainly hope so--
只要你还没送命
if you don't get yourself killed.
萨拉 我的医疗包整理好了吗
Sarah, you got my medical bag packed up yet?
再会
I'll be seeing you.
萨拉
Sarah!
你要去哪 维恩
Where you heading to, Vern?
我的仗打完了 诺尔斯
War is over for me, Knowles.
任务完成了
I done my duty.
也听够命令了
Had my fill of taking orders.
也许会去维多利亚
Might head on down to Victoria.
想知道我的想法吗
You want to know my guess?
你和盖特打算去抢那家银行
You and Gator are going after that bank.
盖特成天胡说八道 他说水是湿的
Gator's so full of bunkum, if he told me water was wet,
我都得亲自沾水试试才能确定
I'd have to poke my finger in and feel for myself.
基特不相信他
Kit didn't trust him.
所以你也不应该相信
You ought not to neither.
我才不去抢银行呢
I ain't robbing no bank.
老子现在是英雄
I'm a hero now.
可得保住名声
Got a reputation to uphold.
如果这位英雄愿意屈尊与我同行
If you want to ride your hero ass along with me,
欢迎
you're welcome.
还是不了 谢了 朋友
No, thank you, my friend.
我还是待在这儿吧
I reckon I'll just stay put.
那就祝你狗屎运亨通了
Good luck with that shit.
替我跟伙计们再见
Tell them boys I say adios.
好
All right.
你个胆小鬼
You lily-livered weasel.
我他妈一个人怎么去抢银行
How in the hell am I supposed to take this bank by myself?
不如去找卡恩斯和安德森
Why don't you recruit Karnes and Anderson?
汤姆 你先行去找伯内特
Tom, I want you to ride on ahead to Burnet.
敲定我们与桑塔·安纳的协议
Formalize our agreement with Santa Anna.
我不在时 巴克利和塞金暂时领兵
Buckley and Seguin will take charge of the army while I'm away.
养好你的腿 山姆
You get that leg healed up, Sam.
得克萨斯需要你
Texas needs you.
你打算把我扔下 是吗
You just gonna leave me behind, is that it?
真是见鬼了
I'll be damned.
我都要放弃你了
I'd about given up on you.
我得把夏尔曼安葬好
I had to lay Charmaine to rest.
老伙计 真要命
Partner, damn.
你这狼狈的样子
You look like something the cat dragged in
山羊都该嫌弃了
that the goat wouldn't eat.
这边
Right here.
吐出来
Let it out.
全吐出来
Let it on out.
列兵皮特
Private Pitt.
能抓住桑塔·安纳的男人
The man that captured Santa Anna
也一定会是个好游骑兵
ought to make a damn good Ranger.
你的第一个任务
Your first assignment,
护送史密斯队长回他夫人身边
take Captain Smith home to his wife.
是 长官
Yes, sir.
夏尔曼的事节哀
Sorry to hear about Charmaine.
谁给我牵匹新马来
Anybody fetch me a new mount yet?
去找辆马车 让他躺在后面
Get a wagon and lay him down in back.
你现在这样不能长途跋涉 阿聋
You're in no condition to go, Deaf.
你说什么 山姆
What'd you say, Sam?
你看着我的眼睛说
You need to look me in the eye.
我说你不能去
I said you're not going.
那谁来保护你个瘸子
And who's gonna look after your old crippled ass?
卡恩斯会统领游骑兵
Karnes will take command of the Rangers.
非把我丢下不可 是不是
Just gonna throw me away. Is that it?
回家吧 老朋友
Go home, old friend.
得克萨斯共和国
The Republic of Texas
感谢你的忠诚服务
is grateful for your service.
走吧
Go on.
好吧
All right.
科尔比 带他去医疗帐篷
Colby, get him in the medical tent.
要去送休斯敦到新奥尔良
Got to get Houston to New Orleans
和桑塔·安纳进行所谓的和平谈判了
and Santa Anna to his peace talks.
你照顾好自己 阿聋
You take care of yourself, Deaf.
出发
Let's move out.
山姆
Sam.
山姆
Sam.
我自己要退才会退
I'll tell you when I'm done.
你已经喝过一瓶了 山姆
You just had one, Sam.
够了
That's quite enough.
你以为自己能掌控命运
You think you are a man of destiny,
但我看你
but all I see
不过是杰克逊总统的傀儡
is President Jackson's puppet.
我看你 不过是关在鸡笼里的男人
All I see is a man in a chicken coop.
我在保卫我的人♥民♥
I am defending my people
打击你这种窃国匪徒
against pirates like you, stealing our land.
历史只会在注脚里勉强提及你
History will sweep you aside with a footnote.
也许吧
Perhaps.
在注脚里也好过充当大反派
Better a footnote than a whole book of abominations.
你在圣哈辛托的所作所为与我毫无二致
No difference with what you did in San Jacinto.
你我虽然立场不同
We are men on opposite sides,
却有很多共同点
yet there is much we share.
同样热爱祖国
A love of our countries,
同样热爱 别的
a love of... other things.
了不起的女人啊 韦斯特小姐
A remarkable woman, Miss West.
非同凡响的女士
An extraordinary woman,
特别是在床上
especially in bed
高声呻♥吟♥ 销魂荡魄
when she's screaming with pleasure.
我听说女人都很擅长
I hear women are quite skilled
在这方面假装
at pretending that sort of thing.
"安东尼奥 啊 啊 还要
"Oh, Antonio, yes, yes, more.
我还要"
Give me more."
再给他一杯 医生
Give him another one, Doc.
他正用酒精麻痹失败的感觉呢
He's wrestling with what defeat tastes like.
波提拉将军抓到了艾米丽·韦斯特
Colonel Portilla's got Emily West.
他想用她交换桑塔·安纳
Wants to trade her for Santa Anna.
一个婊♥子♥换一国元首
A whore for a chief of state.
波提拉真是疯了
Portilla is losing his mind.
把这个还给他
Give this back to him.
弗洛里斯
Flores.
长官
Sir?
明白 长官
Yes, sir.
安德森
Anderson!
-好的 -去准备
- Yeah. - Get ready.
上帝与我们同在
God is with us.
啤酒和威士忌
Beads and whiskey
以前总能麻痹我的
always worked for me before.
看好你的脑袋 先生
Keep your head, mister.
不然你会连头带头皮一起没了
Else you're liable to lose it along with your scalp.
一切就绪
Everything's set.
我需要志愿兵
I need my volunteers.
-出去 菲尼亚斯 有点男人样 -好吧
- Get out there, Phineas. You be a man. - All right.
我可以把克拉伦斯和其他黑鬼给你
I can give you Clarence and the other Negroes.
我还是在后方
Best if I stay back
照顾孩子和妇女吧
and watch over the children and womenfolk.
大脚 我们走吧
Bigfoot, let's meander.
走
Move it.
波提拉藏身处 距维多利亚47英里
你们总统肯定已经被绞死了
Must've hanged your president by now.
这消息一确定
When I know that's true,
我就把你丢给手下 找点乐子
I'll use you for my men's amusement.
那你又会如何呢
And where will you go?
得克萨斯 会为戈利亚德绞死你
剧集 | 得州崛起(2015) | 导航列表