剧集 | 得州崛起(2015) | 导航列表
you forgot my daddy's prized bullwhip, Knowles.
我来给你
So I'ma give it to you.
等下 等下
Now, now, hold on-- ahh!
狗♥日♥的♥逃兵 接着
You damn deserter, get!
这是搞什么
What the hell?
-再敢骗别人 我们就把你绑起来 -先生们
- You hoodwink anybody else, we tie you down... - Gentlemen--
涂满糖浆
We pour molasses on you.
然后让畜生舔个够
We let the critters eat their fill.
爬上你的马 赶紧滚
Now get on your horse and get.
我走 我走
I'm going. I'm going.
好个小人
That's old him.
狗♥日♥的♥小偷逃兵 赶滚
Gol'darn thieving deserter, you better get!
差不多了
That's good enough.
出来吧 盖起来
Climb out and cover them up.
我看你这招未必成 将军
Not sure I agree with your methods, General.
华盛顿和杰克逊都用过这招
Worked for Washington and Jackson.
好了 各位 带武器站好
All right, men, stand beside me bearing arms.
我欠你们一个答案
I promised you men an answer.
我现在准备兑现承诺
I'm now prepared to deliver it.
我已经命令范宁上校从戈利亚德撤退
I've ordered Colonel Fannin to retreat from Goliad.
我们的军队会往东走和他汇合
Our armies will move east and join forces with his,
顺便在路上征召志愿兵
picking up volunteers along the way.
你这种所谓深思熟虑
This is the very kind of deliberation
害死了阿♥拉♥莫的爱国者
that lost the lives of our compatriots at the Alamo!
长官 我们在特拉维斯损失惨重
Sir, we lost great men in Travis
包括大卫·克罗基特和吉姆·博伊
and Davy Crockett and Jim Bowie himself.
将军
General,
我感觉 身为基♥督♥徒有责任
I feel it is our Christian duty
去戈利亚德 去战斗
to march to Goliad to fight.
去打败桑塔·安纳
To defeat Santa Anna,
去复仇
to take our vengeance,
和范宁一起坚守阵地才是
and stand our ground with Fannin is
正确而高明的决策 长官
the proper, tactically thing to do, sir.
他说得对
He's right!
我们应该战斗
We should fight!
对
Yeah!
各位
Men...
范宁上校有他的命令
Colonel Fannin has his orders.
你们有你们的命令
You men have yours.
你们可以质疑我的军事决策
You may question my military strategy
但不能质疑我的心
but not my heart,
如果你们谁质疑我的命令
and if any one of you question my command,
这的墓穴等着你们呢
there's a grave reserved for you.
我会让你们战斗
I will give you your battle.
我会让你们去血战
I will give you your blood.
你们兄弟朋友之仇必报
Your brothers and friends shall be avenged,
但必须严格遵从将军的命令
and it will be when and where your general orders it.
说你们同意
Now let me hear you say aye.
同意
Aye.
我不是在问你们
I'm not asking a question.
用力回答 让上帝和桑塔·安纳都听见
Answer so that God and Santa Anna can hear it.
说你们同意
Let me hear you say aye!
同意
Aye!
很好
Good.
解散
You are dismissed.
将军
General.
贝克队长
Captain Baker,
气急败坏 一心报仇 胡乱行动
tearing off on some half-assed reprisal
才正中桑塔·安纳下怀
is exactly what Santa Anna wants.
再当众反对我
You insubordinate me again in front of my troops,
就枪毙你
I'll have you shot.
-快走 快走 -快走
- Come on! Come on! - Come on!
你的马刺不行了啊
Spurs are not that hard!
我赢了
I beat you, boy.
-你才没赢 -我赢了
- You didn't beat me. - I beat you.
你连条瞎狗都赢不了
You couldn't beat a blind dog, boy.
这周第三次了
Third time this week.
-我赢你喽 -不 是我赢了
- Yee, boy, I done beat you! - No, I beat you.
我可是比豹子都快
I'm faster than a ring-tailed bobcat.
-你也看到了 -瞎说
- You seen me. - Hell you are.
我赢了你半个马头呢 是吧 队长
I was a full nose ahead, ain't that right, Captain?
-你俩去哪了 -回营地了
- Where you off to? - Back to camp.
范宁倔得很 不肯服从命令
Fannin's a stubborn bastard. Won't obey orders.
要我们去盯着他吗
You want us to linger and spy on him?
你说呢 阿聋
What do you reckon, Deaf?
他们已有主见了
They're wearin' their own boots.
干什么自己做主
Can walk where they want to.
如果后天范宁还是没动
If Fannin hasn't moved by day after next,
就一直向东 到维多利亚找我们
ride due east and meet us there, in Victoria.
盯梢时机灵着点
And keep your eyes and ears open.
不得逗留
And don't you tarry.
不舒服吗 队长
You feeling poorly, Captain?
没事 妈的
I'm fine, damn it.
我们就是想说 那个
We--we just wanted to say that, well,
我们觉得
we feel that it's the--
我朋友啰嗦了那么多是想说
What my jibber-jabbering friend means to say
在我俩心里 一直是把你们二位
is that we hold the two of you in equal high regard
当做父亲的
as our own daddies.
加入得克萨斯游骑兵是我们的骄傲 长官
And we proud to be Texan rangers, sirs.
你们两个能成为真正的游骑兵
You two may become real rangers yet.
-真正的游骑兵 -真棒
- Real rangers. - Oh, yeah.
-救命 救我们 -救命
- Help! Help us! - Ahh, help!
救命 我的脚踝
Help! My ankle!
我抬不动
I can't get it off her.
把她头抬出水面
Keep her head above the water.
到后面来 帮忙抬
Come to the back! Help lift!
弗洛里斯 过去 过去
Flores, get in there. Get in there.
她卡住了 等我口号♥
She's stuck. Don't lift till I say.
一 二 抬
One, two--lift!
看看她
Take a look at her.
-谢谢 -没事吧 亲爱的
- Thank you. - You all right, darling?
该死
Shit.
我叫瑞贝卡·皮特
Name's Rebecca Pitt.
那是我哥科尔比
That's my brother, Colby.
好吧
All right.
名字真美 瑞贝卡
Awful pretty name-- Rebecca.
我叫基特·阿克林
Name's Kit Acklin.
我和那位维恩是游骑兵连的
Me and Vern there are ridin' with the rangering company.
好运 瑞贝卡
Good luck, Rebecca.
好了 走吧 走吧
All right. Let's go, boy. Come on.
不不不
No, no, no.
你们怎么还想骗
Y'all done made a hustle out--
-你说两个 不是三个 -怎么回事
- But you said two, not three. - What is this?
还有你 你知道这是什么吗
Now, you--do you understand what this is?
我告诉你
Now, I told you--
那么乱是干什么呢
What's that commotion over there?
好像那个混♥蛋♥帮寡妇推车
Looks like that bastard's demanding compensation
然后找她要辛苦费呢
from the widow woman for helping her to ford the river.
-只能给你两 -别激动 别激动
- Just gonna give you two-- -Easy, easy, now.
是三天前逃离冈萨雷斯的列兵吧
That's the private that deserted Gonzalez three days ago.
让我看看
Let me just see.
让我看看
Let me just see.
看呀 这是啥
Here we go. What's that?
得杀鸡儆猴
We need to make an example.
正好 逮捕他
He'll do. Arrest him.
下一站审判他
We try him next halt.
军事法庭现在开庭
This military tribunal is now in session.
站在庭前的嫌犯
Prisoner that stands before this court
被控临阵脱逃
is charged with desertion at the time of war.
列兵伊夫拉姆·诺尔斯 没有命令 未经许可
Private Ephraim Knowles, without orders or furlough,
擅自离开了冈萨雷斯营地
剧集 | 得州崛起(2015) | 导航列表