剧集 | 得州崛起(2015) | 导航列表
It's your first kill. You earned it.
我才不要割块印第安人臭皮
I don't need no stinky Indian pelt
来证明自己呢
to prove what I done here.
住口
Hush up.
-妈妈 -不是为你
- Mama! - It ain't for you.
是为那小姑娘
It's for the young 'un.
妈妈
Mama!
她长大之后
When she grows up,
这能提醒她 正义已得伸张
it'll be a reminder that justice was done
杀害她妈妈的野蛮人已经受到了惩罚
on the savage that killed her mama.
去
Go.
妈妈
Mama!
我不知道我更喜欢哪一个
I don't know what I like better--
杀红皮[印第安人]还是杀墨西哥人
killing redskins or killing Mexicans.
该死 维恩 少废话
Damn it, Vern, quit your yammering.
先生
Mister?
撒迦利亚
Zacharias.
救下她们了吗
Did we save them?
是的
Yes.
卡恩斯
Karnes!
撒迦利亚伤得很重
Zacharias took a hit.
-不 -该死
- Oh, no. - Damn.
你是没躲吗
And you forgot to duck.
我躲了
I did duck.
那王八蛋本来是捅向我胸口的
This pigsticker would've stuck me in my chest.
来吧
Yeah.
你叫什么 亲爱的
What's your name, darling?
苏珊娜
Susanna.
姓什么
Susanna what?
迪金森
Dickinson.
他是在履行他的职责
He was doing his duty.
他因救我而死
He died helping me.
别了 撒迦
So long, Zach.
队长 抱孩子的那个女人
Captain, the woman with the baby,
她是阿尔米荣·迪金森的妻子
that's Almaron Dickinson's wife.
阿♥拉♥莫驻军的副官
Lieutenant at the Alamo.
他们是仅剩的幸存者
They're the only survivors.
好了 各位 我们得撤走了
All right, everybody. We got to move out.
留下马车和印第安马
Leave the wagons and them Indian horses behind.
为什么
What for?
科曼奇人
Comanches.
见鬼
Oh, shit.
把小家伙带上
Take the little one.
别让她看到她妈妈
Don't let her lay eyes on her mama.
把女人和孩子带上
Take the women and the children.
我来埋葬撒迦利亚和这位女士
I'll bury Zacharias and this lady.
别把地狱里的妞都泡光了 大家伙
Save me some poon in hell, big fellow.
亨利 我先走一步
Henry, I'm gonna ride on ahead.
回头见
See you down the road.
好的
All right.
再见 朋友
Adios, amigo.
走吧 小伙子们
Let's go, boys.
该上路了
We're moving on.
安息吧 撒迦利亚
Rest in peace, Zacharias.
我们会怀念您 长官
We'll miss you, sir.
走吧 孩子
Let's go, boy.
阿♥拉♥莫全军覆没
The Alamo has fallen!
桑塔·安纳攻下阿♥拉♥莫了
Santa Anna's taken the Alamo!
1836年3月9日
阿♥拉♥莫沦陷了
The Alamo is lost!
天哪 天哪
Lordy, Lordy...
桑塔·安纳攻下阿♥拉♥莫了
Santa Anna's taken the Alamo!
阿♥拉♥莫沦陷了 阿♥拉♥莫沦陷了
We've lost the Alamo! We've lost the Alamo!
桑塔·安纳攻下阿♥拉♥莫了
Santa Anna's taken the Alamo!
阿♥拉♥莫全军覆灭
The Alamo has fallen!
桑塔·安纳攻下阿♥拉♥莫了
Santa Anna's taken the Alamo!
科曼奇利亚 印第安领地
该开战了
我和斯蒂芬·奥斯汀的停战协议毫无意义吗
桑塔·安纳调头
自己杀白人
奥斯汀死了 协议也就完了
派人前去侦查
回报给我们
墨西哥人和白人之战的情况
酋长
为什么不现在开战
趁他们两败俱伤
目前 且让墨西哥人
和墨裔得克萨斯人见识我们的力量
但不要让他们流血
阿聋家
距得克萨斯军营20英里
感谢您
Gracias.
阿聋
Deaf?
坐吧
Siéntate.
瓜达卢佩 我不会久留
Guadalupe, I ain't back.
我回来只是暂时的
Not yet, I ain't back.
我只是回来取马车
I just come to get the wagon
给几个女人和孩子用
on account of some women and young 'uns
她们在阿♥拉♥莫九死一生
that they were gonna slaughter at the Alamo.
他们需要医治 我先回来了
They need medical doctoring. I raced ahead.
他们还在后边
They're a few miles back.
让他们留下
Let them stay here.
我会照顾他们 和你
I'll nurse them and you.
你疾病缠身 不能作战
You're too sick to fight.
来
Come.
不行 不行
No, no,
卢佩 求你 坐下
Lupe, por favor, sit.
我得把大家带回营
I got to get everybody back to camp.
只有战斗才能带来胜利
Fighting is the only way we got to win this war,
别的我也不会
and fighting's all I know.
休斯敦还指望着我们呢
Houston's counting on us.
我保证
I promise you
很快就能回来
I will be back before you know it.
求主保佑
Cuídamelo.
好姑娘
What a sweet girl.
你今天真棒
You done good.
休息吧
Get some rest.
这匹马今天真给我长脸
This young mare done me proud today,
但她累坏了
but she's tuckered.
招待她吃饱喝足好吗
You mind giving her a good water and a feeding?
好
Sí.
我那亚麻布多着呢
I got plenty of linens.
这个帮我收好了
You mind hanging on to that for me?
我会回来的
I'll be back.
长官 将军让你
Eminente, mi general quiere
把队伍带到河岸对面去
que mueves las trapas al otro lado del río.
大约二十年前
About 20 years ago,
我打的第一仗就在得克萨斯
my first campaign was in Texas,
与阿雷东多将军一起
serving with General Arredondo,
那时他也在镇♥压♥叛军 和现在差不多
who put down a rebellion much like this one.
我给这鸟取名阿雷东多
I call this bird Arredondo.
他还未尝败绩
He's never known defeat.
看他的眼睛
Look at his eyes.
阿尔蒙特 他们都是疯子
Almonte, they are mad.
我记得有次
I remember once,
阿雷东多屠♥杀♥了一千多名
Arredondo slaughtered over 1,000
美国抢匪和不归顺的墨裔得克萨斯人
of American pirates and wayward Tejanos,
然后就把尸体扔在田地里 任其腐烂
then left their corpses to rot in the field,
让所有人看着 闻着
unburied, for all to see and smell.
我们横扫整个得克萨斯 尸横遍野
We left all of Texas covered in tears and ashes
以警告那些
as a warning to whoever again
企图叛出墨西哥的人
might raise their hand against Mexico.
那时 我们几个年轻军官
At the time, some of us young officers
还觉得将军太残暴
thought the general too ruthless,
残忍♥得过了头
you know, too unnecessarily cruel.
但现在我们知道错了
But we know now we were wrong.
阿雷东多还不够残暴
Arredondo was not harsh enough,
我们今天还要来打仗
剧集 | 得州崛起(2015) | 导航列表