剧集 | 得州崛起(2015) | 导航列表
with these exercises and march us to Goliad,
否则我们就会重蹈阿♥拉♥莫的覆辙
otherwise we'll have a repetition of Alamo.
我坚信 要是伯内特总统知道我们现在的处境
I do believe if President Burnet knew of our situation,
情况肯定会有变化
it'd be a different story.
再来一次 中士 再来一次
Again, Sergeant. Again.
莫斯利·贝克 有什么建议
Mosley Baker--suggestion?
长官
Sir!
列兵拉马尔
Private Lamar--
我志愿为得克萨斯而战
I volunteered to fight for Texas,
不是志愿来参加复活节游♥行♥
not march in a damned Easter parade.
是吗
Is that right?
列兵拉马尔 过来汇报
Private Lamar, report here now!
我们不能容忍♥无礼行径
We will not tolerate insolent behavior!
这是米拉博·拉马尔
This is Mirabeau Lamar.
他正秘密请♥愿♥解除休斯敦的职位
He's secretly circulating a petition to remove Houston.
长官
Sir?
列兵拉马尔 请吧
Private Lamar--please.
你坐吧
You may sit.
列兵拉马尔 我们跟我们
Private Lamar, we had a crisis
那位没胆的指挥官之间有冲突
with our gutless commander,
我们认为你也一样
and we understand you are of a like mind.
我们要送一份紧急的信件
We need to get a urgent message
给战争部长拉斯克
to Secretary of War Rusk.
你能去送吗
Can you do that?
他们也许不知道怎么游♥行♥
They may not know how to march,
但相信我 他们知道怎么争论
but trust me, they know how to argue.
塞金上校 游♥行♥能力就不说了
Colonel Seguin, despite our poor marching abilities,
很高兴知道 对桑塔·安纳的痛恨
take comfort in knowing that the men's hatred for Santa Anna
让我们团结在一起
binds us together.
以及对山姆·休斯敦的痛恨
And so does their hatred for Sam Houston.
马已经筋疲力竭了
The horses are tuckered.
弯道那里有个水坑
There's a water hole right around that bend.
夏尔曼需要大喝一顿 吃点好草了
Charmaine could use a nice drink and a good graze,
是吧 老姑娘
couldn't you, old girl?
队长 看上去你爱这匹马
Captain, it seems like you love that horse
胜过爱你妻子啊
more than you do your wife.
阿聋 哪个骑得更爽
Deaf, who's a better mount:
你的妻子 还是你的马
your wife or your horse?
马
A horse.
他真爱那匹马
He sure does love that horse.
我明白了 你在利用我的缺陷编笑话
I see; you're having a nice jest at the expense of my impairment.
好在 我听不到你这种人
The good thing is I don't need to hear no disparaging nonsense
那些无礼的废话
from the likes of you.
你要有重要事情说
You have something to say that matters,
就得正对我的脸说
you best say to my face.
没错 队长
That's all right, Captain.
没必要烦恼
No sense in getting all hot and bothered.
我只想知道谁扭得更狠
I'm just wondering who bucks harder.
他说了什么
What'd he say?
没什么
Nothing.
联邦的参与实际上不利于
The Union's impositions have negative repercussions
得克萨斯的独♥立♥
for the individuals of Texas.
得克萨斯必须是主♥权♥国家
Texas must be a sovereign nation.
杰克逊总统支持一直向西
President Jackson supports western expansion
扩张到西岸
all the way to the coast.
那他为什么不派军
Then why doesn't he send his troops?
因为这样的话
Because this way,
杰克逊可以让得克萨斯加入♥联♥邦
Jackson is free to let Texas into the Union,
军队长驱直入
and lead a clear, militaristic path
直达加利福尼亚
all the way to California.
你的盲目无知屡屡令我惊叹
Your blind ignorance never ceases to amaze me.
老山胡桃[杰克逊绰号♥]受条约的约束
Old Hickory is bound by treaty.
他不能就这么入侵墨西哥
He can't just invade Mexico
引来西班牙人 法国人
and invite the likes of the Spaniards and the French
和倔强的英国人来干涉
and the crusty Brits to intervene.
这不一样 绅士们
This is different, gentlemen.
这是得克萨斯
This is Texas.
-得克萨斯是墨西哥的一部分 -是啊
- Texas is part of Mexico. - Yeah.
那你认为我们在为什么而战
What do you think we're fighting for, huh?
但你这就说错了 塞金上校
Yeah, but this is where you're wrong, Colonel Seguin.
有休斯敦当将军
With Houston as our general,
我们可没怎么战
we don't do much fighting.
列兵诺尔斯
Private Knowles,
你在躲着你的将军吗
you're not hiding from your general, are you?
没有 没有 长官 我只是
No, no, sir, I was just--
是的 长官 我是在躲着你
Yes, sir, I was trying to hide from you,
休斯敦将军 长官
General Houston, sir.
我 是的
I--yes.
我盯着你呢
I have my eye on you.
你现在是游骑兵了吗
You rangering now?
比起行刑队 他更喜欢游骑兵
He prefers it to the firing squad.
怎么样
How's he doing?
过得去
Passable.
没有试图逃跑
Ain't tried to run off.
我赞同维恩
I'm with Vern.
要我就毙了他
I say we shoot him.
-我试过了 将军 -他是试过
- I tried, General. - He did.
很乐意再试一次
Be happy to try again.
我们让他跟着同行
We let him ride with us.
我们不知道还能拿他怎么办
We didn't know what else to do with him.
列兵 你有什么优点
Private, what qualities do you possess
可以获得赦免
to commend you for a pardon?
他简直一无是处
He don't got no good qualities.
确实
Hell no.
优点啊 先生 优点
Qualities, sir--qualities.
我热爱这国家的这片土地
I like this part of the country a whole lot.
我喜欢这儿的空气
I like the air around here.
真喜欢
I like--I do.
我喜欢呼吸这空气 而且
I like breathing it in, and then,
我也喜欢在星空下入睡
I like sleeping under the stars as well.
还有 我还喜欢呼吸着空气 在星空下
And, oh, I like breathing the air while I'm sleeping under--
省省吧
Step down already.
诺尔斯 你就想不出自己的一点好处吗
Knowles, can't you think of anything good to say about yourself?
不
No.
该死 我保证 休斯敦将军
Damn it, I promise you, General Houston,
我只在乎我自己
I do not care about nobody but myself.
我很顽固 又暴躁
I am bull-headed, and I'm ornery as a snake.
暴躁
Ornery?
-暴躁挺好 -对
- Ornery's good. - Yep.
对游骑兵来说 暴躁不是坏事
Ornery's not bad for Rangering Company.
-暴躁 -暴躁
- Ornery! - Ornery.
-对吧 -走吧 弟兄们
- Right? - Let's ride out, boys.
维恩是我认识的最暴躁的混♥蛋♥
Vern's the orneriest son of a bitch I know.
的确是
Yes, he is.
暴躁
Ornery.
克罗齐岸
距戈利亚德东北部120英里
你是要煮土豆
You gonna cook them taters
还是弄条土豆项链来配你的裙子啊
or make a necklace out of 'em to wear with your skirt?
我猜你肯定知道啥叫消化不良
I bet you dyspepsia is not unknown to you.
不认识这货
Can't say I know him.
你知道吗 海斯
You know what, Hays?
你让我想起我大哥塞缪尔了
You remind me of my big brother Samuel.
真叫我深感屈辱啊
I'm chagrined by the notion of any resemblance to myself
我居然像华♥莱♥士♥家的人
and any pack member of the Wallace species.
别太自以为是了
Don't get the big head on me.
你跟我也没啥不同
You don't look more alike than me and a mule's ass.
酷似如双胞胎么
Dead ringers, then--
不可思议呀
uncanny.
塞米很有一套
Sammy's got a way about him.
你可能会认为都很粗浅
Horse sense, I guess you'd call it.
我在你身上看到很多他的影子
剧集 | 得州崛起(2015) | 导航列表