剧集 | 得州崛起(2015) | 导航列表
本剧是得克萨斯独♥立♥斗争历程的戏剧化诠释
请酌情观看
《得州崛起》前情提要
我更希望多了解尊敬的阁下
I believe I'd like to get to know His Excellency better.
人♥民♥不会忘记你们的所作所为
People won't forget what you're doing here.
瞄准
Aim!
铭记阿♥拉♥莫
Remember the Alamo.
铭记阿♥拉♥莫
Remember the Alamo!
开枪
Fire!
休斯敦逃跑了
Houston is on the run!
列兵拉马尔 我们跟我们
Private Lamar, we had a crisis
那位没胆的指挥官之间有冲突
with our gutless commander.
我们要送一份紧急的信件
We need to get an urgent message
给战争部长拉斯克
to the Secretary of war.
弗洛里斯先生
Senor Flores,
我需要一个志愿者潜入桑塔·安纳的营地
I need a volunteer to infiltrate santa Anna's camp.
查清艾米丽·韦斯特是否在那里
Find out if Emily West is there.
我们大势已去 该死
Our cause is lost, damn it.
我们只能在得克萨斯找到自己的坟墓
The only-est thing we're gonna find in Texas is our graves.
我想弄块地
I'm interested in a land grant.
正直的开拓者不用怕
Honest settlers have nothing to fear.
桑塔·安纳总统会保护合法地主的权益
President Santa Anna protects all legal land owners.
想杀掉桑塔·安纳
If you want to kill Santa Anna,
会需要这个
you will need this.
得州崛起
第三集
维多利亚 怀考夫宅邸
1836年4月13日
这是我们的房♥子吗
This is our house?
全新的开始 亲爱的
A new beginning, darling.
我们真要住在这里了吗
We're really gonna live here?
没错
It looks like it.
好大
It's so big!
-都是我们的 -当然
- All ours? - Nobody else's.
看那里
Look over there!
我们的全新开始
We got a fresh start.
彼之所失 我之所得
Someone's foreclosure is our opportunity.
这真是我们的了
Is this really ours?
这是我们的家
It's our home.
卢卡斯 等等
Lucas, wait!
感谢上帝
Thank Jesus.
我们真是好运
It's our good fortune.
看我找到了什么 妈妈
Look what I found, Mama!
她真好看 跟你一样美
Oh, she's gorgeous, just like you.
我可爱的小娃娃
My little baby doll.
快点 进来看呀
Come on! Look at here!
快
Come on!
-不要 -快来吧
- Don't-- - Come on!
詹姆斯
James.
别激动得太早
Don't get excited yet.
过来 小狗
Come here, you little pup.
来
Come here.
宝贝儿
Keeper.
瞧瞧这里有什么
What do we got here, huh?
瞧瞧这里
What do we got here?
詹姆斯
James?
不奇怪吗 别人居然把这些都舍弃了
Isn't it strange someone would leave all this?
是啊
Yeah.
别急着泼冷水啊 女人
Don't go jinxing us now, woman.
有福不享可不吉利
It's bad luck to question good fortune.
当然 亲爱的
'Course, darling.
我要知道桑塔·安纳的准确位置
I need Santa Anna's exact location.
我要你再去打探
I want you ride back out there.
一有风吹草动 马上回来报告
You see any movement, I want you to hightail it back,
明白了吗
you hear me?
-是 长官 -很好
- Yes, sir. - Very good.
休斯敦将军
General Houston.
桑塔·安纳军队的行动细节
Details of Santa Anna's military movements.
他分兵了
He's divided his army.
终于
Finally.
韦斯特小姐给你的吗
Miss West gave you this?
是的 长官
Yes, sir.
圣哈辛托
San Jacinto.
她还要我把这个给你
And she wanted you to have this.
很好
Very well.
去吃点东西吧
Get yourself something to eat.
是 长官
Yes, sir.
-伊夫拉姆 -怎么
- Ephraim. - Yeah.
你不介意我
You don't mind if I call you
叫你的教名吧
by your Christian name, do you?
这边其他人
You may notice fellas around here
叫我的名字更烂
call me a lot worse than that.
你想怎么叫我都行
You can call me whatever you want.
吃饭时别忘了叫我就好
Just don't call me late for supper.
我们只能自己照顾自己 不是吗
If'n we don't take care of ourselves, who will, right?
一点没错
Damn straight.
知道吗 我总说
You know, I always say,
如今这烂世道 为了能活命
what is so awful and wrong doing whatever we have do
做事儿管他什么体不体面
to survive these troublesome times?
对吧 对吧
Right? Right?
如果我告诉你我有办法
What if I told you I knew of a way
让你再也不用为钱发愁呢
that you would never have to worry about money again?
你这是打算打劫银行吗
You planning on robbing yourself a bank or something?
乖乖个娘的
Good God Almighty.
你真的打算
You really do have yourself
打劫银行 是吗
a plan to rob a bank, don't you?
靠
Shit.
我猜猜 将军
Let me guess, General.
我们今天又要后撤
We're retreating again today.
成天撤他也会累
All that retreating's gonna wear him out.
得打个盹儿啊
He needs a nap.
你们去过加尔维斯顿吗
You boys ever been to Galveston?
那是我来时走的港口
That's the port I sailed into.
那里有个银行 先生们
There's a bank there, gentlemen.
给他们讲讲那个银行 盖特
Tell 'em about the bank there, Gator.
-讲讲 -商业银行
- Tell 'em. - Banco de Commercia.
商人都看好得克萨斯
Merchants betting on Texas
所以建了这个银行资助革命呢
set it up to the finance the revolution.
没错 盖特说现在正是时候
Right, Gator says it's just ripe for the taking.
大概有多少 十万美元左右的黄金吧
It's pretty near, what, 100,000 in gold bullion?
对吗
That right?
你说笑呢吧
Aw, you're joshin'.
他开玩笑呢
He's joshin'.
我们还得好一阵子才能到那儿
It'll be a while before we get there.
你们有的是时间好好考虑
You got time to think about it.
别 先生
No. Mister.
求你了
Please.
朋友
Amigos.
我至今仍感觉如在梦中
To this day it surprises me
自己竟成为了墨西哥总统
I've become the president of Mexico.
为什么
Why's that?
我本可以做很多其他事情
There are so many other things I could have done.
比如成为音乐家
Like becoming a musician.
那你演奏什么乐器
So what instruments you play?
我从来都没有时间学一门乐器
I never had time to learn one.
但我对所有类型的音乐都很敏锐
But I'm very sensitive to all types of music.
音乐对我影响深远
It moves me profoundly.
我也可能成为画家或者雕塑家
I might as well have been a painter or a sculptor.
诗人
Poet.
我热爱诗歌♥
I love poetry.
但智慧无穷的上帝决定
But God in His wisdom decreed
让我报效祖国
I should serve my country instead.
所以我想
So I guess,
剧集 | 得州崛起(2015) | 导航列表