剧集 | 得州崛起(2015) | 导航列表
我和你父亲很熟
I knew your father well.
节哀顺变
My sympathies for your loss.
弗洛里斯和安德森说你帮忙救回了韦斯特小姐
Flores and Anderson tell me you helped rescue Miss West.
干得好
Well done.
你父亲会为你骄傲的
Your father would have been proud.
-卡恩斯 -长官
- Karnes. - Sir.
我要和拉斯克部长去圣奥古斯丁
I'm going to St. Augustine with Secretary Rusk.
我想要你和游骑兵一起护送总统
I want you and the Rangers to deliver El Presidente
到边境盖恩斯将军那里
to General Gaines at the border.
我晚点再和你们汇合
I'll meet up with you after.
小子们 去吃点东西
Boys, get some grub inside you.
我们有新任务了
We've got a new mission.
我们要把桑塔·安纳带到美国边境
We're taking Santa Anna to the U.S. Border.
好热
It's warm.
给
Here.
怀考夫太太
Mrs. Wykoff.
我找你有事
I have some business with you today.
我找你也有事
And I with you.
一次付清
Payment in full.
把契约给我
I'll have that deed.
八月一日之前是10%
10% was due August 1st.
现在是九月了
It is now September.
已经赎不回去了
I have foreclosed.
因为战争才播种播晚了
We planted late 'cause of the war,
大家都这样
just like everybody else.
条款里可没考虑战争
The war has no bearing on the terms.
根据法律 你必须马上搬出去
By law, you must vacate immediately.
我可以一次性付清
I can pay in full.
我已经低价抛售了
I undersold.
我在照顾一位受伤的游骑兵
I am housing a sick ranger.
在你在我做生意的地方侮辱我之前
You should have thought of that
就应该想到那一点了
before you insulted me at my place of business.
你的土地要被没收了
Your land is now forfeit,
土地上的附属品也会一起被没收
as well as the collateral with it.
-附属品 什么附属品 -你的奴隶
- Collateral? What collateral? - Your slave.
-反正你丈夫没攒下什么钱 -你不能带走尼特
- Recollect your husband had no cash to put down. - You can't have Nate.
他是自♥由♥人
He's free.
我放他自♥由♥了
I done freed him.
你丈夫把他给我时可不是这么回事
Weren't the case when your husband assigned him to me.
-我丈夫 阿聋·史密斯 是游骑兵... -你丈夫得了肺痨
- My husband, Deaf Smith, is a ranger and-- Your husband is a lunger!
是个废人
A goner.
他能拿我怎么样
He ain't gonna do shit.
那这个呢
What about this one?
-她怎么了 -我不是奴隶
- What about her? - I'm no slave.
但我愿意为你工作
But I'll work for you.
艾米丽
Emily.
那些钱再加上我为你工作一年
The money and my employ for one year,
然后我们就两清了
and then the debt is clear.
契约奴工
Indentured servitude.
签两年的合同
Two years with a contract,
走法律程序
all legal like.
契约放我这 直到她干够时间
I hold the deed until she completes her service.
人心真是深不可测 我总是猜不透
I am constantly amazed by the depths of the human heart.
出发
Get on.
先生
Sir!
我能看看吗
May I?
我女儿的
My daughter's.
她和我的妻儿
She and my boy and my wife...
我眼睁睁看着他们被杀
They were slaughtered right before my eyes.
我让他们
I answered
血债血还
with a storm of fire and blood.
我变成了死神
I became death.
像巴克利那样该死的人没几个 夫人
Buckley deserves killing like few other men, ma'am.
《罗马书》12:19
Romans 12:19,
"亲爱的弟兄 不要自己伸冤
"Beloved, never avenge yourselves,
"而是要让步
"But leave it to the wrath of God.
听凭主怒"
For it is written"...
"主说 伸冤在我 我必报应"
"'Vengeance is mine,' saith the Lord."
阿门
Amen.
还有其他的办法能帮助艾米丽
There are other ways to help Emily.
而你 我们会盛情款待你的
And you, sir, are more than welcome here.
你知不知道
You have any idea
一个人过着这样的日子
what a man must endure
要忍♥受多少
who lives such a life?
不 你不知道
No, you cannot.
没人能知道
No man can...
除非真的过着这种日子
unless he lives it himself.
我想赎罪
I want to pay for my sins,
我也会赎罪
and I will.
但只要世界还在
But until Judgment Day...
我都不会再伤害
I will not harm
任何一个生命
another living soul.
我去照应艾米丽
I'll watch over Emily.
波林小姐 我做错什么了吗
Miss Pauline, have I done you wrong?
天哪 没有
Goodness gracious, no.
那您为什么放我自♥由♥
Then why'd you free me?
我能去哪
Where I gonna go?
我去哪 波林小姐
Where I go to, Miss Pauline?
你跟我在一起吧 像往常那样
You can stay with me, like always.
好吧
All right.
你依然是我的奴隶
You're still my slave,
但那是我们之间的小秘密
but it's our little secret.
谢谢您 波琳小姐
Oh, thank you, Miss Pauline.
得克萨斯-美国边境
把路清出来 小伙子们
Clear the road, boys.
杰克逊总统正等着呢
President Jackson's waiting.
我一直在想 也该找个丰满的美人
Been thinking it's high time to find me a nice, plump woman,
是特别丰满的
and I mean real plump.
我都25岁了
I'm 25 years old.
我得
I got to--
科曼奇人
Comanches.
快找掩护
Take cover!
小心
Watch out!
盖特 不
Gator, no!
停
Stop!
-波提拉 停 -我们得赌一把
- Portilla, stop. - We need to parlay.
停火
Cease fire.
我不需要任何人救我
I don't need anyone to rescue me.
我要去白宫
I'm going to the White House.
你们都走吧
Get out, all of you.
走吧
Go!
快走
Now.
好的 大人
Muy bien, su excelencia.
遵命
Come usted dice.
我们走
Vamanos.
那是他儿子
That's his son.
-他死了 -是豆子
- He's gone. - It's Beans.
他说过科曼奇人会来的
He said it'd be Comanches.
帮我一把
Help me with him.
豆子的真名叫什么
What's Beans' real name?
是劳埃德还是莱纳德
It's Lloyd or Leonard.
有次听到别人叫来着
Heard somebody say it once.
是乔治 乔赛亚还是杰里迈亚
Name was George or Josiah or Jeremiah.
不 莫里斯还是贝内迪克特
No, no, no, Maurice or Bene--Benedict?
我不想这么说 先生们
I hate to say it, gentlemen,
但肯定是很花哨的名字 对吧
but it must've been something prissy, right?
像阿希巴尔德 珀西这样的
Because-- I mean, like, Archibald or Percy or something,
不然为什么不用真名呢
because otherwise, why-- why wouldn't he use his own name?
一个人的墓碑上必须刻着他的教名
A man needs his Christian name on his grave marker.
对
Yeah.
-对 -对 长官
剧集 | 得州崛起(2015) | 导航列表