剧集 | 得州崛起(2015) | 导航列表
上
Go.
跟上 快点
Sigueme, rapido!
真想洗个澡
Necesito un baño.
老大
Hey, boss!
阿聋
Deaf!
是不是以为我把你给忘了
Did you think they forgot about you?
烧了这里
Burn it.
波提拉快到了 我们得走了
Portilla's coming! We got to get!
我们成功了
We did it.
-我们走 -我来
- Let's go. - I got him.
把他抬走
Muevanse!
阿聋 科尔比
Deaf, Colby!
我只想做点好事
I wanted to do something good.
孩子 你可不止做了件好事
Well, boy, you's done better than good.
你可是俘虏了桑塔·安纳呢
You's the one that caught Santa Anna himself.
是啊
Yep.
让我老姐骄傲得很呢
That made my sis proud.
确实
Yeah, it did.
科尔比
Colby.
这位是艾米丽·韦斯特小姐
This here is Miss Emily West.
她需要我们照顾一段时间
She's going to need us to look after her for a spell.
坐下吧 女士
There you go, ma'am.
-爸爸 -你好啊小姑娘
- Papa. - Hey, little one.
我看不只她需要照顾
She ain't the only one needing caring for.
你们最好都跟我待在一起
Y'all are coming to stay with me.
让我死在个好地方就行了
I just need a place to die.
你们好啊
Howdy, y'all.
我和我的朋友想知道
Me and my partner was wondering,
想要加入游骑兵队
what do we got to do to join up
需要做什么
with the rangering company?
这是一个非常复杂的过程
It's a pretty involved process.
实际上 可以说非常机密
Kind of a secret, actually.
是有入队仪式吗 要宣誓还是怎样
Initiation? Swearing in? What?
就是那些
Yep, all of that.
神圣的仪式
Sacred ritual.
这样吧
Tell you boys what.
跟我们走下去
You keep riding with us,
看看你们够不够资格
we'll see if you got what it takes.
请你们喝杯酒好吗
Buy y'all a drink?
不用了
No.
波林小姐 波林小姐
Miss Pauline! Miss Pauline!
波林小姐
Miss Pauline!
你来干什么 先生
What brings you here, mister?
我被战争侵蚀得
I'm corrupted by war,
自己都不认识自己了
unrecognizable to myself,
变成了丑陋得人
an ugly man.
回答她的问题
She asked you a question.
我感觉跟你有共鸣
I feel kinship with you.
你是说我也很丑
You calling me ugly?
不是的 夫人
No, ma'am.
您是最美的人
You're most beautiful.
现在我知道你在撒谎了
Now I know you're lying.
您经历了痛苦煎熬
In your suffering...
仍心存爱念
I see love.
而我
In mine...
只有怨恨
hatred.
您的痛苦
Your pain...
为世间带来光明
It draws light into the world.
而我的痛苦
My pain...
却熄灭了它
repels it.
说得挺好听
Pretty words.
你不是来告解的吧
You ain't come calling, have you?
我还没准备好
Because I ain't ready for that.
不 夫人
No, ma'am.
我能诉说的只有绝望
The only thing I have to offer is my own dismay
还有一段不堪回首的往事
and an ugly, ugly, ugly history
而这一切都无法被救赎
that's beyond redemption.
如果您肯接受
You would allow me some solace...
也算是对我的安慰了
if you would accept this.
你从哪里搞来的
Where did you get it?
反正是不能还回去了
What matters now is that it can't be returned,
我也不能碰它
and I can't touch it.
不 夫人
No, ma'am.
必须用它做善事
It must be used for good.
所以给您了
Hence, it's yours.
希望能帮您减轻点负担
Hope it lightens your burden.
你叫什么名字
What's your name?
汤姆·米歇尔
Tom Mitchell.
米歇尔先生
Well, Mr. Mitchell,
我锅里正煮着火腿豆子
I got a pot of ham and beans on the coals.
你得好好收拾收拾自己
You're gonna have to clean up proper.
好
Yes.
尼特 帮我把剪刀拿来
Nate, fetch me my shears.
谢谢
Gracias.
下水吧
Al agua.
你身上那点东西我们都见过了
You don't have nothing we haven't seen before.
快点 快点
Andale. Andale.
进去吧
Come on.
非常感谢 怀考夫太太 夫人们
I am much obliged, Mrs. Wykoff, ladies.
真是顿丰盛的晚餐
It was a mighty fine supper.
现在上路太晚了吧 米歇尔先生
It's too late to travel, Mr. Mitchell.
你可以在谷仓睡一晚
You can sleep in the barn.
谢谢您 夫人
Thank you, ma'am.
别看你收拾干净了...
They may have cleaned you up...
阿聋 他是我们的客人
Deaf, he's our guest.
我了解你
I know you.
阿聋 在这不许这么对别人
Deaf, we don't treat people like that in this house.
他不是人
He ain't people.
我知道你是谁
I know who you are.
他说得没错
He ain't wrong.
我对你们所做的一切深表感激
I'm grateful for everything you've done.
米歇尔先生 请坐下
Mr. Mitchell, sit.
无论战争中发生了什么 如今都过去了
Whatever happened in the war don't matter now.
我们全部都重新开始
We're all starting over.
谢谢
Thank you.
-将军回来了 -将军回来了
- General's back. - General's back.
欢迎回来 将军
Welcome back, General.
伙计们 庆祝活动不着急
Men, celebrations can wait.
我希望先把犯人们放了
I want the prisoners released.
见鬼的 这是怎么回事
God damn, what is the meaning of this?
士兵们说他们是遵照伯内特总统的命令
The Greys say they're following President Burnet's orders.
去他妈的伯内特
Burnet can stick his hat up his ass
让他玩蛋去
and wait for the blowback.
没准能把脑子玩清醒点
It might clear the fog in his thinking.
你听见将军的话了 把门打开
You heard your general. Open up.
请接收我的道歉 总统先生
Please accept my apologies, Senor Presidente.
让他们准备好热洗澡水和食物
Have them prepare a hot bath, a warm meal,
以及阁下在旅途上可能需要的
and whatever medical care His Excellency may require
医疗人员设备
in preparation of his journey.
什么旅途
What journey?
我要邀请您拜访华盛顿
I have arranged an invitation for you to visit Washington.
华盛顿
Washington?
安德鲁·杰克逊
Andrew Jackson.
你真是个说到做到的人
You are truly a man of your word.
来吧 阿尔蒙特
Come, Almonte.
来看看能有什么结果吧
Let's see where the road leads us.
我是约翰·考菲·海斯 休斯敦将军
John Coffee Hays, General Houston.
田纳西州来的
Late of Tennessee.
这是我朋友 大脚华♥莱♥士♥
This is my associate, Bigfoot Wallace.
长官
Sir.
剧集 | 得州崛起(2015) | 导航列表