剧集 | 得州崛起(2015) | 导航列表
我非常非常非常抱歉
I'm bust-out sorry and shame-faced
自己傻呼呼地打扰了您的睡眠
for disturbing your sleep like a dumb, stupid idjit.
我理当受罚
And I'm prepared to take the whuppin' I deserve.
只不过
Only--
只不过什么
Only what?
我想拿回我的枪
I'd like my gun back.
这把枪原来是我父亲的
Seeing as it was my daddy's
他被亡命之徒射杀了
and he was shot down by outlaws.
这是他唯一留给我的东西
It's the only thing he left me.
这把枪的棘爪需要调整
Pawl needs adjusting.
一会儿再过来 枪就修好了
Come back later. You'll find it serviceable.
走吧
Go on.
快
Shoo!
既然诸位闲得无事可做
Since you fine gentlemen have so much extra time on your hands,
我交给你们个任务
I have an assignment for you.
长官
Sir.
上马
Mount up.
盎格鲁人
Anglos!
带上马车 带上马车
Get the wagon! Get the wagon!
我们走 再去找几个
Let's go. Let's find some more.
再去找几个
Let's find some more!
得克萨斯军营十英里外
仙人掌平原
好枪法 诺尔斯
Nice shot, Knowles.
给
Here.
该死 豆子 你怎么不多盛点
Damn it, Beans, why ain't you pack more vittles?
没得盛了
Didn't have none to pack.
史密斯队长要我们怎么侦查
How's Captain Smith expect us to do our scouting
皇帝还不使饿兵呢
with bellies like empty saddlebags?
那你去问问他吧
Why don't you go and ask him?
我还真就准备去了
Don't mind if I do.
给他长点儿脑子
Give him a piece of my damn mind.
给他小小一片就好 豆子
Well, keep it small, Beans.
你脑子本来也就不够分的
You ain't got much to spare.
我听到了
I heard that!
这什么蠢秘密任务
Stupid secret mission
秘密连我们都不告诉
so secret they won't even tell us.
我受够在这里闲等着了
Tired of all this waiting around.
你们都考虑过我们之前说的了吗
Y'all been chewing on what we talked about?
我不想再听到这件事
I don't want to hear no more about it.
不用急着做决定
You ain't got to make up your mind
到加尔维斯顿再说 基特
till we get to Galveston, Kit.
我已经决定好了
Already decided.
我可不是银行劫匪
I ain't no bank robber.
但我也不是告密鬼
But I ain't no damn snitch neither.
"维多利亚西部除上帝外
"Only law west of Victoria except God
"唯一的律法
"can serve as a preacher in a pinch.
"禁止开枪
"No shooting,
"禁止爆粗
"No cussing,
"禁止斗殴 以及"
"No fighting, and..."
"严禁他妈的随地吐痰"
"And absolutely no spitting on the goddamn floor."
那是我的马
That's my horse.
不知道那个抢了我手环的贱♥人♥在不在里面
I wonder if that bitch with my damn wrist cuff is in there.
你右 我左
You go right, and I'll go left.
没问题 我右 你左
All right. I go right; you go left.
好姑娘
That's my girl!
-快点拉 -好好拉
- Play faster! - Play better!
拉 小提琴男
Play it, fiddle man.
我请客 小子们
Drinks on me, boys.
手环还给我 贱♥人♥
Give me my wrist cuff, bitch.
为什么 你个狗♥娘♥养♥
Why, you son of a--
快 罗伊
Move your ass, Roy!
-快点 卷毛 -我们快走
- Come on, Curls! - We got to get out of here!
-上马 -我的马
-Get the horse. - My horse.
他们骑走了我的马
They got my damn horse.
-卢卡斯 -小心点
- Lucas! - Watch it now.
-尼特 -别闹
- Hey, Nate. - Stop it!
雨停之后第一要务
The first thing we got to do when it stops raining--
我们得把那个地窖清理干净
we got to clean out that root cellar.
然后把那个门修好
And we're gonna fix that door.
咱俩去
You and me.
好 先生
Yes, sir.
清理地窖
Clean the cellar?
还有这么多别的活儿要干呢
With all the work to be done?
谁让我女人想在夏天
My woman wants her jams and jars
吃到新鲜凉爽的果酱呢
fresh and cool in the summer.
是吧
Ain't that right?
在孩子们面前别这样
Not in front of the children.
别淋雨啦 晚饭好了
Y'all come out of the rain. Supper's ready.
妈 现在吗
Aw, Ma! Now?
继续逃吧
Just keep running.
您知道 长官
You do realize, sir,
作为战争部长
as secretary of war,
您有权亲自担任指挥官一职吧
you are empowered to assume command yourself.
你确实让我意识到这点了 列兵拉马尔
You certainly made me aware of that, Private Lamar.
去吃点东西吧
Get yourselves a bite to eat.
拉斯克要去给休斯敦挖坟墓了
Rusk will dig Houston's grave now.
我特别想看看
I'm most anxious to see his face
拉斯克解除他的职位
when Rusk tears those stars off his uniform
让他滚蛋时的表情
and sends him away.
-咱们就解脱了 -咱们就解脱了
- Good riddance. - Good riddance.
没错
Yes.
山姆
Sam?
就知道闹出这么大动静的不是桑塔·安纳
Figured if it wasn't Santa Anna out there causing all that ruckus,
就肯定是你
it had to be you.
来卸我的职吗 汤姆
Come to relieve me, Tom?
倒是讨论过了
It has been discussed.
真想不到啊
That's a surprise.
伯内特
By Burnet?
几乎所有人
By just about everybody.
那就卸吧 你个混♥蛋♥
Then do it, then, you son of a bitch.
咱们一了百了
Let's be done with it.
给我个不解除你职位的理由
Give me one good reason why I shouldn't.
我想不出来
I can't think of one.
我还以为你会护着我
'Cause I thought you'd defend me.
我这几周一直护着你
I have been defending you for weeks,
但什么都没变
but nothing's changed.
山姆 问题在你
Sam, the problem is you.
解除我的指挥官之职吧 部长先生
Relieve me of my command, Mr. Secretary,
但别侮辱我
but do not insult me.
不管你让谁取代我
Whoever you put in my place
将面对的
will still be left
还是这批缺乏训练 纪律松散的士兵
with untrained, undisciplined soldiers
和无礼又不忠的军官
and impudent, disloyal officers.
山姆 你说过会据守冈萨雷斯 你没做到
Sam, you said you'd hold at Gonzales; you didn't.
你说过会在科罗拉多抗敌
You said you'd fight at the Colorado;
你也没做到
you didn't.
你向伯内特起誓
You swore to Burnet
墨西哥人绝不会越过布拉索斯河
that the Mexicans would never cross the Brazos.
他们越过了
They did.
伯内特
Burnet,
此人鼠目寸光 看东西如同站在烂树桩上
now, there's the man with all the vision of a rotten stump.
我在乎的是 汤姆 你怎么看
What matters to me, Tom, is how do you see it?
你还信不信我
Do I still have your trust or not?
如果你只会找借口 那么没错
If all you're gonna give me are excuses, well, yeah.
你让我几乎别无选择 山姆
You leave me with very little choice, Sam.
阿聋还会回来吗
Deaf ever come back or what?
我还是很饿
I'm still hungry.
是吗 吃这个吧
Yeah? Take this.
蓟草 干繁缕 佛手柑和黄樟根皮
Thistle wort, dried chickweed, bergamot, sassafras--
煮了喝下 就不会觉得饿了
brew it up, drink it, you will not feel hungry.
剧集 | 得州崛起(2015) | 导航列表