剧集 | 得州崛起(2015) | 导航列表
we need to reinforce Travis and Jim Bowie.
山姆 你就不担心以后追悔莫及吗
Sam, what would your personal compunctions lead you to do?
我告诉你我担心什么
I will tell you what I'm not gonna do.
我担心牺牲我手里这点可怜的军队
I'm not gonna sacrifice what little army I have
让他们胡乱冲进墨西哥骑兵里找死
by charging pell-mell into Mexican lances.
我打仗不会顺着桑塔·安纳的意思
I will not fight Santa Anna the way he wants us to fight,
也不会顺着你们的意思
nor the way you think I should.
先生们
Gentlemen,
得克萨斯正竭尽全力
Texas is struggling to break free
摆脱专♥制♥压♥迫♥
from an oppressive regime.
不
No.
我们必须为自己的独♥立♥而战
We must fight for our independence
就像乔治·华盛顿和我们的前辈
like George Washington and our forefathers
为他们的独♥立♥而战
fought for theirs--
灵活游击
with speed and mobility.
敌进我退
Fall back.
保存有生力量
Live to fight another day.
阿聋·史密斯和他的游骑兵做得对
Deaf Smith and his rangers have the right idea.
身为你们的指挥官
As your commander,
我来决定什么时候出击
I will decide when the day is right to do more.
既然你们都清楚了
Now that you've been elucidated,
那就快滚吧
get the hell out!
将军
General.
-胡安 -将军
- Juan. - General.
希望这么说能让你好受一点
If it means anything,
你阿♥拉♥莫的朋友们夜夜在我梦里纠缠不去
your amigos at the Alamo call out to me in my dreams.
缓流洼
阿♥拉♥莫以东二十五英里
你在军队里的薪水还是每天1.25美元
You still get a buck and two bits a day working for the army?
游骑兵不为军队工作 特鲁特
Rangers don't work for the army, Truett.
我们与军队合作
We're working with the army.
说得对 他们不能下命令给我们
That's right. They don't give us orders.
他们只提供参考和建议给我们
They offer us recommendations and suggestions.
小伙子 我给你个建议
Son, I give you a suggestion, by God,
你最好明白那是命令
you best know it's a damn order.
长官
Sir.
别指望马上就能拿到钱 小伙子们
Don't expect to get paid anytime soon, boys.
得克萨斯没钱
Texas ain't got no money.
除非我们把所有的食豆者[墨西哥人]都赶走
Least not till we run the bean-eaters out.
无意冒犯 弗洛里斯
No offense, Flores.
你是个优秀的食豆者
You's a good bean-eater.
我喜欢你
I like you.
你在说什么
What the hell did you say?
问他
Ask him.
阿聋
Deaf?
阿聋
Deaf?
什么
What?
休斯敦将军卸任田纳西州州长之后
After General Houston quit being governor of Tennessee,
是不是真的匆匆跑来这儿
is it true that he lit out for the territory,
搞了个[印第安]切罗基族妞儿
took up with a Cherokee squaw,
连续五年醉生梦死啊
and stayed drunk for five years?
我不知道他天天醉
I don't know he was drunk every day.
问问他的小娇妻
Ask about his tender young wife.
那他的小娇妻呢
What about his tender young wife?
为什么离开她 连州长都不做了
Why'd he leave her and quit being governor?
亨利 你用的词 是"小娇妻"吗
Those your words, Henry? "Tender young wife"?
我想是她拒绝了他
I guess she rejected him.
他不得不离开她
He felt compelled to leave her...
此乃高尚之举 亨利
by honor, Henry.
我听说 他对她施暴来着
What I heard is, he attacked her unnaturally.
我听说 她其实下边长着那话儿
Now, I heard she had the organs of a man under the...
这个妙啊
That's a good one.
你们明知道我听不到
Y'all know I can't hear nothing,
你坐在后边我又没办法读唇语
and I certainly can't read your lips when you're sitting all back there.
实际上 没人了解他俩之间的事
Now, nobody knows what happened between the two of them,
但我知道山姆·休斯敦
but I do know that Sam Houston's
从没说过她一句坏话
never spoken a word against her,
也不许别人说她的坏话
nor has he allowed one spoken in his presence.
你对此有何解读
What does that tell you?
解读与你一致
Reckon the same thing it tells you...
有时候 你看事情比我们都深刻 伊拉斯塔斯
That you have a grasp of things the way we can't sometimes, Erastus.
我们走吧
Let's move out.
休息时间结束了 小伙子们
Rest time's over, boys.
备马
Saddle up.
山姆·休斯敦将军比他的批评者要出色
General Sam Houston is a better man than his detractors.
那他到底为什么不带领军队
Then why in the hell ain't he leading his army
去阿♥拉♥莫救博伊和克罗基特
to help Bowie and Crockett at the Alamo?
你要能赶上将军的一半 埃尔伍德
When you're half the general he is, Elwood,
没准儿我就听你的了
maybe then I'll listen to you.
这叫战术 维恩
It's called military tactics, Vern.
所以我们要侦察
That's why we're on a scout.
烟 我看到烟了
Smoke! I seen smoke!
在那里 大概20英里开外
Over there, about 20 miles away.
那是阿♥拉♥莫 阿聋
That's the Alamo. Deaf!
那是阿♥拉♥莫 小伙子们
That's the Alamo, boys.
沦陷了
We lost it.
狗♥娘♥养♥的
Son of a bitch.
上帝帮帮我们
God help us.
阿聋
Deaf.
他们不是科曼奇人 对吧
They ain't Comanches, is they?
不是 卡兰卡瓦人
No. Karankawa.
我不知道他们来内陆做什么
I don't know what they're doing so far inland.
还以为他们都被杀光了呢
Thought they was all killed off.
切 我觉得印第安人杀墨西哥人挺好
Hell, injuns killing Mexicans is fine by me.
只要他们不是科曼奇人 对吗
So long as they ain't Comanches, right?
豆子 回去
Beans, head back.
通知休斯敦将军阿♥拉♥莫的情况
Inform General Houston of the fate of the Alamo.
现在 别磨蹭了 别丢了性命
Now, don't dawdle. Don't get yourself killed.
得克萨斯的未来危在旦夕
Future of Texas is at stake.
-快去 -是 长官
- Come on. - Yes, sir.
-走 豆子 -走 小伙子
- Ride on, Beans. - Ride on, boy.
快 快
Come on. Come on.
马车上有女人
Those are women in the wagon.
那不得不出手了
That cuts it.
不
No!
妈妈
Mama!
他们抢走了小姑娘
They got the little girl!
去追他 特鲁特 快
Let's get him, Truett! Come on!
我们来救你了 宝贝
We coming for you, darling!
上马车 基特
Get on that wagon, Kit!
撒迦利亚 救那女人
Zacharias, help the lady.
找到她了
I got her.
我搞定他
I got him!
跟着他 特鲁特 跟上
Stay on him, Truett. Stay up there.
-快得手了 -跟上
- I'm gaining. - Stay up there.
开枪 特鲁特
Shoot him, Truett.
我在上膛呢 该死
I'm loading, damn it.
好了
All right.
开枪 快
Take your shot. Come on.
就好了
I am.
你干嘛不开枪
Why don't you shoot him?
我在努力呢
I'm trying.
扬塞 我♥干♥掉他了 我♥干♥掉他了 我♥干♥掉他了
Yance, I got him! I got him! I got him!
-你干掉他了 -我♥干♥掉他了
- You got him! - Whoo! I got him!
你干掉他了
You got him.
该死 漂亮
Damn, nice shot.
我还以为我们死定了 小子
I thought we was goners, boy.
真不敢相信我♥干♥掉他了
I can't believe I got him.
你要没干掉他 我就动手了
I would've got him if you hadn't.
去割他的头皮
Take the scalp.
去啊 特鲁特
Come on, Truett.
这是你第一次杀人 你赢的
剧集 | 得州崛起(2015) | 导航列表