剧集 | 得州崛起(2015) | 导航列表
你朋友
Friend of yours?
他叫"黄刀"
His name's Yellow Knife.
是我儿子
He's my son.
都跟着第一辆车走
First wagon sets that side of the line!
得克萨斯 维多利亚 "难民"
排成一队直接朝纽埃西斯河走
Single file all the way to Nueces River!
检查好车辐条
Make sure of your spokes.
确认水桶都装满水了
Make sure your water barrels is full to the hilt!
我们一小时内就撤离
We pull out of the city for the in an hour!
没准备好 你就听天由命吧
You ain't ready, you're on your own!
桑塔的军队不留活口
The Santanistas are killing everyone!
为了你们的小命 逃吧
Flee for your lives!
半小时内就走
Make that a 1/2 hour!
快出发 快 快
Let's go! Come on! Come on!
走 走
Go! Go!
走
Go!
他们要来了
They're coming!
大家都在逃命
Everyone's skedaddling.
我们从圣路易斯艰难跋涉而来
We're a long cry from Saint Louis.
带了所有家当才走到这
Took everything we had to get us this far.
我们回不去了
There ain't nothing for us back home.
离开家那天我就告诉过你了
I told you the day we left,
我会追随你到世界末日
I'd follow you to the ends of the Earth.
也许这里就是末日
This just might be it.
我们该掉头回去吗
Should we turn and head back?
概不退款
No refunds!
先生 我是拓荒人巴克利
Yes, sir. I'm a tracking impresario Buckley.
你来这儿拓荒 我能做什么
And you're tracking me. What can I do for you?
我刚说过了 概不退款
No refunds-- as I've stated.
我知道 先生
Yes, sir.
我来找
I'm looking to--
想弄块地
interested in a land grant.
大家都跑了 你怎么还在这
With everyone leaving, why are you here?
-你是逃犯 -不是 先生
- You running from the law? - No, sir.
我想要个全新的开始
I'm interested in making a fresh start,
弄点优质土地
and getting some good land,
现在 我知道墨西哥军队
and now, I understand that the Mexican army
正把所有美国人都赶出去
is driving all the Americans out.
正直的开拓者不用怕
Honest settlers have nothing to fear.
桑塔·安纳总统会保护合法地主的权益
President Santa Anna protects all legal landowners.
只有那些窃国者和
It's the thieving squatters
革命家才会被枪决
and revolutionaries that get shot.
我知道
I see.
你宣誓对墨西哥共和国效忠吗
Do you sweat allegiance to the Republic of Mexico?
是 先生 冲着六块钱一英亩 我效忠
Yes, sir. For six an acre, I surely do.
我手上有170英亩适宜种植的土地
I can grant 170 acres for farming,
但不能酿威士忌 不能造枪 不能走私烟草
but no whiskey brewing, gun running, tobacco smuggling,
也不能招募私兵
or frontier riff-raffing.
不会 先生 没问题 先生
Oh, no, sir. I mean, yes, sir.
根据法律 土地必须及时修整增值
By law, improvements must be made timely,
但你走运捡了个大便宜
but you've been shot in the flanks with good luck.
现在正好有片无主的可种植的优良土地
There's a property cleared with a sturdy cabin
还带坚固的小屋
on it ready to farm.
七块五一英亩 归你
I can let you have it for 7 1/2 an acre.
你可以立刻用现金或者物品付款
You can pay on time, cash or trade.
当然 我更喜欢现金
Course, I favor cash.
我是希望能用粮食抵一部分款项
I was hoping to pay a percentage of my crop yield.
那边是你的奴隶
That your big slave yonder?
是的
Yep.
那黑印混血在这儿能抵一半
That Sambo's half the down payment right here.
但我需要尼特帮我耕地
I'm gonna need Nate to help me plough the field,
这样才有钱付你
I mean, so's I can pay you.
但我愿意第一年付你百分之十的收成
But I was hoping to pay you 10% of my first year's yield,
之后每年百分之二十
then 20% every year thereafter.
我为你破个例吧
I'll make an exception.
但是不许告诉别人
But don't tell nobody--
这是特殊优待 我欣赏顾家的男人
special circumstance, 'cause I tend to favor a family man.
但至少
But at the very least,
你得把那黑鬼算做抵押
I'll need you to put the negro up as collateral.
我还可以给你440亩地做牧场
I can also allocate another 440 acres for ranching.
牧场
Ranching?
西班牙人的玩意儿
Comes from the Spaniards.
随意放牧 养殖 然后拉出去卖♥♥
Cattle roam free, proliferate, then sold on the hoof.
墨西哥人这么搞了一百年
Mexicans been doing it for near 100 years.
不 农场
No, I mean, farmland-
才是我想要的
that's what I'm after.
名字
Name?
怀考夫 詹姆斯·怀考夫
Wykoff -- James Wykoff.
怀考夫 信仰呢
Wykoff. What's your religion?
我妻子是坚定的浸信会教友[基♥督♥教门派]
Now, my wife is a hard-shelled Baptist.
墨西哥只接受天主教♥徒♥
Mexico only recognizes those of Catholic faith.
信天主教也没什么不好
Being a Catholic's not too bad;
用神父代替牧师就行了
you know, a priest instead of a preacher.
我们会听话的 先生
Well, then, we'll do right by him, Mister.
签名
Signature.
-在 -这里
- It's, uh-- - Yeah.
好的
Yeah.
欢迎来到墨西哥
Welcome to Mexico.
谢谢
Thank you.
我的天哪 杰克
My God, Jack.
不
Oh no.
现在你打算去哪
Where you planning on heading now?
跟你吧
With you, I reckon.
加入得克萨斯军队
Join up with the Texian army.
我觉得你哥哥塞缪尔肯定希望如此
I figure it's what your brother Samuel would want us to do.
我得说 你这样看起来很高贵
I must say you're looking mighty dignified.
你说吧 我宁愿骑驴也不愿跟你同骑
Yeah, well, I'd sooner ride on a burro than with an ass.
驴子闻起来也比你好
Smells a lot better too.
我会在巴克利中转站处理下气味问题
I will rectify the stink upon arrival to Buckley's way station.
希望吧 但恐怕你这身味道洗不掉呢
I can only hope, but I fear that the ass will linger.
你骑那玩意儿骑得挺好嘛
You're riding that thing pretty well.
记住 这一切灾难的始作俑者
Remember that the author of all this woe
就是暴君桑塔·安纳
is tyrant Santa Anna,
而山姆·休斯敦袖手旁观
and Sam Houston does nothing.
我知道你们的家人在饱受苦难
I know your families are suffering.
我知道我带你们来到这里不是为逃跑
I know that I brought you here not to run,
是为了战斗
but to fight--
勇敢战斗
to stand and fight!
勇敢战斗
Stand and fight!
勇敢战斗
Stand and fight!
勇敢战斗 勇敢战斗
Stand and fight! Stand and fight!
该让敌人为死去的英雄血债血偿了
Now is the time to avenge the blood of our fallen heroes!
记住 我们要一鼓作气勇敢战斗
Remember to nerve yourselves for battle
因为我们是为正义而战
knowing that our cause is just,
我们的口号♥是
and that our code words will be,
铭记阿♥拉♥莫
"Remember the Alamo!"
勇敢战斗
Stand and fight!
勇敢战斗 勇敢战斗
Stand and fight! Stand and fight!
爱国者们 爱国者们 听着
Patriots. Patriots, listen!
我们要跟随休斯敦将军
We must stand by General Houston.
休斯敦将军得拿出勇气 进行战斗
General Houston needs to stand his ground and fight!
他应该勇敢战斗
He needs to stand and fight!
勇敢战斗
Stand and fight!
勇敢战斗 勇敢战斗
Stand and fight! Stand and fight!
-勇敢战斗 -我命令你们散开
- Stand and fight! - I order you men to disperse now!
-勇敢战斗 勇敢战斗 -散开
- Stand and fight! Stand and fight! - Disperse!
-勇敢战斗 勇敢战斗 -马上散开
Stand and fight! Stand and fight! Disperse now!
勇敢战斗
Stand and fight!
散开
Now!
给我记住 下次山姆·休斯敦要挖墓穴
Remember the next time Sam Houston orders a grave dug...
-让开 -那将是他自己的坟墓
剧集 | 得州崛起(2015) | 导航列表