剧集 | 得州崛起(2015) | 导航列表
- Make way. - It will be his very own.
凉水能让你冷静一点
Cold water will cool that hot head.
你难道不知羞耻吗 长官
Have you no shame, sir?
你可以打我们 但夺不走我们的发言权
You can beat us, but you cannot silence us.
勇敢战斗
Stand and fight.
勇敢战斗
Stand and fight!
勇敢战斗 勇敢战斗
Stand and fight! Stand and fight!
勇敢战斗 勇敢战斗
Stand and fight! Stand and fight!
你们需要镇静下来
Y'all need to cool down,
因为我们是仅有的了
'cause we's all that's left.
范宁上校和他的手下全军覆没了
Colonel Fannin and his men are gone.
非常糟糕
God damn it to hell.
戈利亚德完了
Goliad is no more.
范宁违抗了命令
Fannin disobeyed orders.
这一行为的后果是全军覆没
His army did not survive because of it.
我们也要如此
Should we do the same--
自相残杀
fight each other,
违抗将军的命令吗
disobey our General?
还有你 将军
And you, General,
你还能带领你的人吗
will you lead your men?
我知道你们不服气
I feel your scorn,
我也知道你们对我有意见
and I know I'm the reason for your dissent
我们的事业处于低谷
when our cause can least afford it.
来到得克萨斯时我一无所有
I was broken when I came to Texas.
我婚姻失败
I failed at my marriage
抛弃了田纳西州的人♥民♥
and turned my back on the people of Tennessee.
我在彻罗基族人那里避过难
I took refuge among the Cherokee
最终又负了他们
and failed them too.
我让我的家族蒙羞 玷污了家族的荣誉
I disappointed my family-- tarnished their good name.
如果有机会 我会弥补这一切
I will atone for all that when my time comes,
但我不再是当年的我
but I am no longer that man,
因为得克萨斯
and the reason is Texas.
我才得以再次心跳
My heart beats strong again.
我头脑清醒 我看到未来在召唤我们
My head is clear. I see a future beckoning us.
我并未请求当你们的将军
I did not ask to be your general.
是政♥府♥要求我 领导你们
I was asked by our government to lead you.
现在 我请求你们跟随我东去
Now, I ask you to follow me east
我相信 胜利在那里等着我们
where I believe victory awaits us,
因为上帝不容许暴君暴♥政♥
for God has willed that no tyrant will ever rule.
在这条艰难的血路上 再跟随我一程
Follow me a little longer down this twisted, bloody road,
我会向你们证明
and I will prove it to you.
向上帝起誓 我一定会证明
By God, I'll prove it.
天父
Holy Father,
求你照看特鲁特和扬塞
please watch over Truett and Yancey.
我想他们
I miss them.
剧集 | 得州崛起(2015) | 导航列表