剧集 | 得州崛起(2015) | 导航列表
moves in shadows.
他从西班牙人手中偷来佛罗里达
His stole Florida from Spain
指1803年美国从法国手中购买♥♥路路易斯安那的交易
声称得克萨斯也在路易斯安那的购买♥♥条约中
and claims Texas was part of the Louisiana Purchase.
得克萨斯是通向太平洋的要道
Texas is the pathway to the Pacific.
杰克逊想收入囊中
Jackson wants it all--
直指加利福尼亚
all the way to California.
弗朗西斯科 嘉奖你
Francisco, I reward results.
给我更多消息
Bring me news.
遵命 阁下
Yes, Your Excellency.
回到你们总统那儿去吧
Get back to your president!
胳膊肉感的女人
A woman with full, meaty arms.
我喜欢
I like that!
小心 朋友
Be careful, my friend.
她是总统将军的人
She's the Presidente General's property.
我认识你
I know you.
你是曼纽尔·弗洛里斯
You are Manuel Flores.
是我 赫克托·里巴尔多
It is me, Hector Ribaldo.
我们打过牌 记得吗 我赢了
We played cards. Remember? I won.
我很骄傲赢走了你的钱
I was proud to take your money
因为你加入了卑劣的叛军
'cause you joined the filthy rebels.
你把我错认成别人了
You mistake me for someone else.
不 我很肯定
No. I am quite certain.
你是叛国间谍
You are a traitorous spy.
今晚夜班守卫换班时 来这找我
Meet me back here tonight at the changing of the night guard.
我有重要情报
I have vital news.
-好的 -快走
- Yes. All right. - Go.
为了墨西哥
For Mexico!
总统
Presidente--
人人都给弗朗西斯科付钱
Everybody pays Francisco.
你付我钱
You pay me.
你付我钱
You pay me.
叛军总统伯内特付我钱
The rebel Presidente Burnet pays me.
甚至桑塔·安纳阁下也付我钱
Even His Excellency Santa Anna himself.
大家都付我钱
Everyone pays me.
不久 那个抢匪休斯敦也会付我钱
Soon, that pirate Houston will pay me too.
我差点尿裤子
I almost pissed myself.
弗朗西斯科
Francisco.
是谁
Who's that?
休斯敦就付间谍这个
This is how Houston pays spies.
快点
Come on.
你好
Howdy.
快点 露蒂 快走
Come on, Ruthie! Let's get!
我抢到了一个手环
Got me a wrist cuff!
快上马 你个磨蹭鬼
Mount up, you dang slowpoke!
他妈的
Shit!
别管马了 我们快走
Forget the damned horse. We got to get!
我的马 他们偷了我的马
My horse! They stole my horse.
去戈利亚德还远着呢
It's a long walk to Goliad.
快 快 快
Go. Go. Go.
向东走 去找休斯敦的军队
Go east to Houston's army.
上帝保佑你们
God bless you.
小心科曼奇人
Look out for Comanches.
弗洛里斯
Flores.
-我们没时间了 -我们马上就走
- We have no time. - We go now.
我留在这儿 对得克萨斯更有利
I'd be better use to Texas staying here.
你得跟我走
You're coming with me--
这是休斯敦将军的命令
General Houston's orders.
我不必听从他的命令
I don't answer to him.
想杀掉桑塔·安纳 会需要这个
If you want to kill Santa Anna, you will need this.
你可能会丧命
You may lose your life.
什么命
What life?
我是个黑人 出生就是对妈妈的惩罚
I'm a Negro born out of punishment to my mammy,
长大成了妓♥女♥
growed up to be a whore.
告诉将军 桑塔·安纳正亲自追他
Tell the general Santa Anna's pursuing him personally.
不死不休
It's an obsession.
把这些交给他 他就知道了
Give him these. He'll know.
提高警惕 注意安全 快走
Be vigilant. Be safe. Hurry.
趁桑塔·安纳还没醒 快回去
Get back before Santa Anna wakes.
真是奇耻大辱 这帮蠢货抢了我的手环
Sticks in my craw--them trash got off with my wrist cuff.
你丢了件小玩意儿
You're out a trinket.
我还徒步呢 好吗
I'm on foot. All right.
那帮流氓带走的可是一匹纯种马
That was a blooded thoroughbred those wastrels took.
我可是把他从小养到大
Raised him from a colt, I did.
所以你就决定要
That's why you got your mind
一直走到戈利亚德吗
set on walking all the way to Goliad?
我有得选吗
Do I have a choice?
那可不是什么小玩意儿 小硬茬子
And that was no trinket, hard case.
那是珍贵的传家宝 我父亲做的
It was a precious family heirloom made by my pa
给我和我哥的
for me and my brother.
还没干
Still damp.
她还在流血
She's bleeding out.
狗♥娘♥养♥的小婊♥子♥
Pissant she-devil bitch--
但愿如此
I hope so.
走
Come on!
你愿望成真了
You got your wish.
她戴着我的手环吗
She wearing my wrist cuff?
没
No.
狗♥娘♥养♥的
Pissant bitch.
你确认不上来一起骑
You sure you don't want a ride?
我说过了 两个男人不能一起骑马
I told you; two grown men can't ride double.
太不体面
It ain't dignified.
你想要体面 还是脚底的水泡
You want dignity or blisters?
走吧 驾
Come on. Yah.
屠牛崖
科曼奇人 科曼奇人
Comanches! Comanches!
我的枪
My rifle!
别开火
Hold your fire!
别开火
Hold your fire.
不不不不
Oh, no, no, no, no.
我要被科曼奇人虐杀了
I'm gonna be massacred by Comanches.
靠 他们不会留我活口的
Shit, they ain't gonna take me alive.
狗♥娘♥养♥的 给他们开开颅
Son of a bitch, let's open up on 'em!
都给我听命令
You'll follow orders!
安德森
Anderson!
不死就别开枪
Fire only if we fall dead.
安德森会说印第安语
Anderson talks Injun?
你才知道
You just figured that out?
我以为他是小时候被他们绑♥架♥的
I thought he was kidnapped by 'em when he was a boy.
你都能闻到他身上冲鼻子的野蛮
You can smell the stinking savage on him.
稳住
Steady.
告诉他我是首领
Tell him I'm a chieftain.
-他知道 -很好
- He's aware. - Good.
和他说杀了我
Tell him to kill me.
这主意可不怎么样
I don't think that's a good idea
我站在你这边儿呢
with me standing next to you and all.
来吧
Go ahead.
杀了我
Kill me,
如果你想让科曼奇部落卷入无尽的战火
if you want war the likes the Comanches have never seen.
我的死亡会引来北方士兵汹涌而致
My death brings Yankee soldiers like buffalo herds.
像嚎叫的乌鸦群一样扑来复仇
The croaking raven doth bellow for revenge.
语出自《哈姆雷特》
莎士比亚没法翻译成科曼奇语
Shakespeare does not translate into Comanche.
他说切罗基人管你叫乌鸦
He said that the Cherokee call you the Raven,
但科曼奇人管你叫野火鸡
but the Comanche call you Wild Turkey
因为你的旗帜颜色又蠢又丑
because you drape yourself in foolish colors
土狼一来 你就得掉脑袋
and you lose your head when the coyote come.
他们在说什么鬼
What the hell they saying?
无知是福
You'd prefer not knowing.
好吧
I would.
如果墨西哥人没杀你 他会来杀你
If the Mexicans don't kill you, he will.
他才16岁 长矛上已经挂了两块头皮了
He's hardly 16 and he's already got two scalps on his lance.
剧集 | 得州崛起(2015) | 导航列表