剧集 | 得州崛起(2015) | 导航列表
and this is why we're fighting today--
就是因为他不够残暴
because he was not harsh enough.
我会打赢
I will win this battle.
我会为你打赢
I will win it for you.
这样二十年后
So 20 years from now,
你的儿子就不用上前线
you will not have to lead your sons north
再打这种仗
to fight this war again,
因为桑塔·安纳 不像之前的阿雷东多
because Santa Anna, unlike Arredondo before him,
没种把他们彻底击垮
was not man enough to win it once and for all.
我不为得克萨斯而战
I don't fight for Texas.
我不关心政♥治♥
I don't care about politics.
那你为什么而战
Then why do you fight?
我血液中的本性 像这鸟一样
It's in my blood, like this bird.
你的血能让他变强吗
Does the blood make him stronger?
等着瞧吧
We'll see.
胜者毕竟是少数
Only a select few can become champions.
比如这只
Take this one.
喜欢龙舌兰酒 却讨厌我的血
He loves tequila but rejects my blood.
我管他叫休斯敦将军
I call him General Houston.
挺合适
Fitting.
血拿来
Get the blood.
看到没
See?
不管怎么训练 怎么打扮
No matter how you train it or dress it up,
都只是鸡/胆小鬼
it's a chicken.
而鸡/胆小鬼 会掉脑袋
And chickens lose their heads.
他们从阿♥拉♥莫过来了
They're coming in from the Alamo!
幸存者们
The survivors!
-是个孩子 -等等
- It's a baby. - Hang on.
先退后
Everyone just stand back.
让条路
Get through.
你 去找尤因医生
You, fetch Doc Ewing.
有个女人病了
We got a sickly woman here.
-不 不 不 -没事的
- No, no, no, no, no! - Don't worry.
没事的 没事的 拜托
It's all right. It's all right. Please.
这货我怎么办
What do I do with this shit bugger?
交给医生吗
Give her to the doc?
在我的帐篷里搭个卧房♥
Make up a bedroom in my tent.
明早再看医生
We'll see come morning.
我又成了奶妈了
Now I'm a damn nursemaid.
大家退后 让条路
Everybody, stand back. Get out of the way.
孩子给我
Give me the baby.
让我帮你 拜托 让我帮你吧
Let me help. Please, just let me help.
会没事的
It's gonna be all right.
女士
Ma'am?
女士 没事了
Ma'am, it's all right.
没事了 女士
It's all right, ma'am.
手给我
Give me your hand.
拜托女士
Please, ma'am,
跟我来
come with me.
队长
Captain.
谢谢
Thank you.
你没事吧
You all right?
怎么回事
What happened?
撒迦利亚和安德森呢
Where's Zachariah and Anderson?
安德森垫后 埋葬撒迦利亚了
Anderson stayed back to bury Zacharias.
撒迦利亚
Zachariah...
真的吗
You sure?
是的
Yeah.
肯定是科曼奇部落
Had to be Comanches.
我知道是他们
I knew it was Comanches.
各位 是科曼奇吗
Fellows, were it Comanches?
不是 卡兰卡瓦
Nah, Karankawa.
-阿聋 要去阿♥拉♥莫吗 -不关你事
- Deaf, we going to Alamo? - Mind your business!
阿聋 你不想帮帮我们的爱国者吗
Deaf, ain't you gonna go to the aid of our patriots?
那得由山姆·休斯敦决定 小子
That's up to Sam Houston, son.
-她是谁 -让开
- Who's she? - Out of the way!
阿聋 怎么回事 阿聋
Deaf, what's going on, Deaf?
-特拉维斯呢 -克罗基特呢
- What about Travis? - Crockett?
博伊呢
Bowie?
死了
Dead.
都死了 小伙子们
All dead, boys.
将军
General.
休斯敦将军
General Houston,
这是艾米丽·韦斯特
this here's Emily West.
她和迪金森队长的妻子
Herself and Captain Dickinson's wife
是阿♥拉♥莫为数不多的幸存者
were among the few Alamo survivors.
女士
Ma'am.
韦斯特女士
Ms. West.
水
Water.
桑塔·安纳不留战俘
Santa Anna took no prisoners.
他要我们把消息散布出去
We were spared to carry his message.
他不会留情
He'll show no mercy...
反抗者不留活口
Killing all who oppose him.
要给井水和田地下毒
Plans to poison the wells and fields
让人♥民♥永远回不来
so that people never return.
烧光每一座农场 每一个定居点 每一栋建筑
Burn every ranch, every settlement, every building.
桑塔·安纳命令乌雷亚将军
Santa Anna has ordered General Urrea
进攻戈利亚德 进行下一场屠♥杀♥
to attack Goliad for his next slaughter.
墨西哥人进攻戈利亚德
Mexicans attacking Goliad...
他在部下面前嘲弄你
He mocks you to his men.
用你的名字给鸡命名
He named a chicken after you.
你能活下来就好
It's not wrong you survived.
克里斯 我刚刚听说了
Chris, I just heard.
桑塔·安纳不会留情
Santa Anna will show no mercy.
汤姆 我听到消息了
Tom, I got news.
桑塔·安纳派了五百人进军戈利亚德
Santa Anna is moving 500 men on Goliad,
五百人啊
500 men.
他要去戈利亚德进攻范宁
He's attacking Fannin at Goliad.
我听说他用我们将军的名字给一只鸡命名
I heard he named a damn chicken after our general.
戈利亚德是下一个目标
Goliad's next.
狡猾的杂种想消灭我们
Slitherin' snake son of a bitch means to wipe us out.
倒霉事情都凑一块了
This is all messed up.
女士 我们送你去看看医生
Ma'am, we're gonna get you to the medical tent
再给你弄点吃的
and get some food in your belly.
你得知道 他们苦苦奋战了12天
You should know they held out 12 days,
等你支援
waiting for you.
特拉维斯上校死前高喊的最后一句
Last thing I heard Colonel Travis yell
是"绝不投降"
was, "No surrender."
没事了
All right.
我靠
God damn it!
我是不是被任命为领导得克萨斯军队的总指挥官
Was I not appointed to lead all Texian forces as commander in chief?
-是不是 -是 长官
- Was I? - Yes, sir.
那为什么他们违抗放弃阿♥拉♥莫的命令
Then why didn't they obey my order to abandon the Alamo?
我应该亲自去的
I should have gone in myself.
我们不能让他们白白牺牲
We can't let this sacrifice be in vain.
他们宝贵的鲜血为我们赢得了宝贵的时间
Their precious blood bought us precious time.
我们不要浪费
Let us not squander it.
阿聋 我身为忠诚的得克萨斯公民
Deaf, as a loyal Texian citizen
以及这片土地的领导者
and foremost authority on this land,
很在乎你对时局的意见
I'd value your opinion about now.
阿聋 你明白吗
Deaf, do you understand me?
我是阿聋 不是阿傻
I'm Deaf, not dumb.
圣安东尼奥离墨西哥太近 有利他们增援
San Antone is too close to Mexico proper to reinforce,
离美国定居点太远 不利我们防守
too far from American settlements to defend.
我们应该移师维多利亚北部 集结军队
We ought to move north of Victoria, marshal our forces.
让桑塔·安纳自以为大获全胜 得意忘形
Let Santa Anna get drunk on an abundance of confidence.
到时候 将军
And then, General,
我们再杀他个回马枪
we attack with a vengeance.
我要是能有三百名像你这么优秀的游骑兵
If only I had 300 more rangers like you,
一天就能打赢战争
I'd win this war in a day.
你现在就去戈利亚德
剧集 | 得州崛起(2015) | 导航列表