剧集 | 得州崛起(2015) | 导航列表
I want you to ride to Goliad
再一次 告诉范宁上校
and, one more time, instruct Colonel Fannin
要他马上拔营弃守
to abandon his position there posthaste
跟我们在维多利亚会师
and rendezvous with us at Victoria.
让他知道 如果不照做 他就会
Make sure he understands he'll be all by his lonesome
在一周内被围困起来 孤立无援
with enemy troops up his ass within the week.
告诉他这次 算我求他
Tell him this time, I said please.
遵命 长官
Yes, sir.
我会转告他
I'll tell him.
大家准备好
Ready the men.
明天一早 我们就向维多利亚进军
Tomorrow at first light, we march to Victoria.
准备撤退
Prepare to retreat.
传话下去 我们要撤退
Pass the word. We retreat.
把话传下去
Pass the word.
我们还在等什么
What the hell we waitin' for?
*你家港口被烧毁啦*
*Burn shots of your harbor is what happened*
萨拉
Sarah.
妈妈教过我要尽力为女士分忧
Mama taught me to ease a woman's burden every chance I got.
是啊 她应该教你
Yeah, well, she should've taught you
千万别当个蠢蛋
not to be such a horse's ass.
请原谅我朋友的粗鲁 女士
Pardon my crass friend's language, ma'am.
谢谢 特鲁特 谢谢 扬塞
Thank you, Truett. Thank you, Yancey.
不过 你们没受伤
But unless you're injured,
就不能进医疗帐篷
you're not allowed inside the medical tent.
我手肘这儿给划着了
I got a serious cut on my elbow someplace,
伤口肯定需要上点药
and I'm pretty sure it needs some liniment.
对 我的心受伤了
Yeah, well, I have a badly bruised heart.
别再当没事儿一样胡闹了
Stop horsing around like nothing happened today.
我们 我们不想吓着你 萨拉
We--we didn't want to scare you, Sarah.
撒迦利亚死得很惨
It's tragic sad about Zacharias.
别为我们担心
Don't fret about us.
特鲁特刚割了第一块头皮
Truett here got his first scalp.
应该先告诉她的 乱献什么殷勤
Should've told her right away instead of trying to curry favor.
是你那什么"受伤的心"把她惹毛了
It was your "Bruised heart" manure that set her off.
她本来都要给我手肘上药了
She was gonna treat my elbow.
给你的手肘上药
Treat your goddamn elbow--
-本来就是 -别抱怨了
- She was. - Quit your bellyaching.
-她本来就要的 -安静 小伙子们
- She would have. - Quiet down, boys.
-这儿有伤员呢 -别推我
- We got sick people here. - Don't push me.
是你坑了我
You got me in trouble.
别站在山脊上
Don't you stand out on that ridge.
他们一英里外就能看见你 孩子
They'll see you for a mile, son.
诺尔斯
Knowles.
你要去哪儿 列兵
Hell you going, Private?
我不知道
Don't rightly know.
你要当逃兵
You deserting?
军队需要你 士兵
The army needs you, soldier.
简直是一团糟
It's all balls-up.
别担心
Don't worry about it.
看那儿
Look it there.
是狼吧
That's a wolf.
看起来更像狼狗
More like a wolf dog.
到这儿来 伙计
Come here, boy.
到这儿来 来打个招呼
Come over here. Say howdy.
你一直跟着我们
You've been following us.
-他不会过来的 -是吗
- He ain't coming. - Yep.
那是我的兔子
That's my personal rabbit.
我征用了
It's requisitioned.
-这真是兔子 -对
- This a damn jackrabbit? - Yeah.
闻起来像放了三天的臭耗子
Smells like three-day-old possum.
要来的饭还嫌馊
Pilfers a rabbit and complains.
我明明把兔子调得挺美味
I seasoned that rabbit just right.
来 伙计 看看我给你带来了什么
Come on, boy. Look what I got for you.
看这儿 来
Lookie here. Come on.
小心那杂种把你胳膊咬下来
That mongrel's gonna bite your arm clean off.
来
Come on.
我算知道为什么他们叫你豆子了
Now I know why they call you Beans--
因为你只会煮豆子
'cause that's the only thing you can cook.
他不喜欢你的厨艺 豆子
He don't like your cookings, Beans.
那狗连自己的屁♥股♥都舔
I saw that dog lick its own ass.
知道个屁
He don't know.
再高点 队长
Ventured up, Captain--
右边
over on the right.
队长
Captain?
队长
Captain?
队长
Captain?
这位小特鲁特
Young Truett here
非常担心他妈妈
is grievously worried about his ma
请求离队一小段时间
and requests a short leave of absence.
是啊 我妈妈和我姐♥妹♥们♥ 长官
Yeah, it's my mother and my sisters, sir.
自从三年前我爸爸
And, well, since I lost my daddy
因伤寒去世后
to typhoid three years ago, you know,
我就是家里唯一的男人了
I'm the only man of the house.
是啊 凶残的桑塔·安纳在往北行进
Yeah, and with that cutthroat Santa Anna marching north,
必然会路过芬彻姆家的牧场
the Fincham family ranch is right in his path.
是啊 我只想确保她们搬走了
Yeah, I just want to make sure they moved out.
只需要一两天时间
You know, shouldn't take me more than a day or two
把她们安置到安全的地方
just to get them someplace safe.
我请求跟他一起去 队长
And I request to go with him, Captain.
确保他归队
Make sure he comes back.
没有我的指导 他连屁♥股♥都擦不了
The boy can hardly wipe himself without my counsel.
闭嘴
Shut up.
他只想碰到几个印第安人
He just want to run into some more Indians
好跟我一样割块头皮 长官
so he can get a scalp like mine, sir.
就这些吗
That all of it, then?
一天
One day.
我给你们一天的时间
I'll give you all one day.
到戈利亚德跟我们会合
Then you meet us in Goliad.
-知道了 -长官
- Get. - Sir.
长官
Sir.
如果早上出发 中午就能到了
If we leave in the morning, we can get there by noon.
撑住 马上好了
Hunker down. It's ready.
看上去不错 伙计们
And that's looking good, fellows.
瞧瞧
Look at you.
你是史蒂夫·奥斯汀游骑兵连的成员
You a part of Stephen Austin's rangering company?
你回来我很高兴 比利
Glad you're back, Billy.
你是谁
Who's asking?
我叫博勒加德
Name's Beauregard.
我听说你们可能需要人手
I hear tell you might need an extra hand.
他们要人你要手 瑞得
Looks like you could use one too, Red.
我妈妈把那东西和辣椒
My mama'd throw that in the pot
放在锅里煮 叫秋葵浓汤
with the cayenne pepper and call it gumbo.
你来自路易斯安那吗
You from Louisiana?
河口那来的
Crawled up from the bayou.
叫我盖特 盖特·戴维斯
Call me Gator-- Gator Davis.
你不是说叫博勒加德吧
Thought you was Beauregard.
盖特·戴维斯·博勒加德
Gator Davis Beauregard,
先生们
Esquire.
我想加入你们的队伍
I'm of a mind to join your outfit.
如果你想帮得克萨斯 去参军吧
You want to help Texas, go join the army.
不
Oh, no.
我有扁平足 不适合行军
My flat feet ain't suited for marching.
我想跟你们一起骑游
I want to ranger around with y'all,
直接帮助人♥民♥
help citizens directly.
你得自己配备马和枪♥支♥
You got to furnish your own horse and gun.
工资每天1.25美元
Pays $1.25 a day,
奥斯汀募到款了就发
payable whenever Austin raises the funds.
最好先看看他有什么料
Best see what he's made of first.
我没问题
Okeydokey by me.
跟大伙自我介绍去
Introduce yourself to the fellers.
就这样
剧集 | 得州崛起(2015) | 导航列表