剧集 | 得州崛起(2015) | 导航列表
I see a lot of him in you.
还可以再炖一会儿
This can stand to stew a bit yet.
我们小时候
When we was growing up,
塞米多次救过我这条狗命
Sammy saved my sorry butt more than once.
帮你挡过子弹 是吧
Ward off the bullies, did he?
当然不是 他让我去揍他们
Oh, hell no-- made me whoop 'em.
如果我不照做 他把我揍得更凶
If I hadn't, he'da whooped me worse.
深感与我有同胞之谊
I sense our kinship.
随便你怎么文绉绉地挤兑我
You sass me all you want with that highbrow blather,
我这是狠夸你呢
but I am paying you one hell of a compliment.
如果你大哥有一半像你
If your brother's half the man you are,
我们会成为好朋友
we're gonna be good friends.
土豆还可以再煮五分钟
Taters could've used another five minutes on the coals.
哈里斯堡自治区
哈里斯堡
得克萨斯临时首府
小心点
Careful with that.
那些是总统的行李
Those are the president's belongings.
快点 别浪费时间
Hurry up. No time to waste.
伯内特总统
President Burnet?
伯内特总统很忙
President Burnet is busy.
我要见总统
I need to see the president.
桑塔派刚烧毁贝尔维尔
Santanistas just burned Bellville.
先生 我说了你不能进来
Se?or, I said you can't come in.
总统先生
Mr. President,
我这有莫斯利·贝克上校的急件
I'm here under urgent dispatch of Colonel Mosley Baker.
我有义务向您呈上
It is my duty to present this petition
-您子民的请♥愿♥书 -你是哪位
- from your rank and file. - And you would be?
列兵米拉博·波拿巴·拉马尔
Private Mirabeau Bonaparte Lamar--
来自乔治亚费尔菲尔德 先生
Fairfield, Georgia, sir.
有话快说 孩子
Spit it out, boy.
我们得在桑塔·安纳到达之前离开这儿
We got to go before Santa Anna gets here.
休斯敦不会插手的
Houston will not engage.
拉斯克 你们为何不抗敌
Rusk, why won't your men meet the enemy?
因为他是个该死的懦夫
'Cause he's a damned coward.
休斯敦可能有百般不是
Houston may be many things,
但他绝不是懦夫
but a coward he is not.
那他到底是怎么想的
Then what in the name of God is that man's soul?
我估计休斯敦将军自有打算 先生
I presume General Houston is picking his ground, sir.
原谅我 部长先生 总统先生
Forgive me Mister Secretary, Mister President.
我极力主张你们去前线
I desperately insist you come to the front.
我们可能将会有大量逃兵
I feel we face a mass desertion.
看看你周围 孩子
Look around you, son.
桑塔派还有半天就能到这儿
The Santanistas are half a day's ride from here.
我们放弃了国会大厦 我又要逃亡了
We've abandoned the capitol, and I'm on the run again.
如果我被捕或被杀
Now, if I am captured or killed,
起义就算完了
this rebellion is finished.
弗朗西斯科 我们要去新奥尔良
Francisco, we're on our way to New Orleans
建立一个临时政♥府♥
to set up a provisional government.
拉斯克 你去告诉休斯敦
Now, Rusk, you go tell Houston
他的将士和敌人都在笑话他
that both his troops and the enemy are laughing him to scorn.
他必须抗敌 否则我另请高明
He must fight, or I'll find someone who will.
遵命 先生
Yes, sir.
-弗朗西斯科 我们走 -遵命 先生
- Francisco, let's go! - Yes, sir.
墨西哥人来之前 让大家都离开这儿
Get everyone out before the Mexicans get here!
好了 年轻人 完完整整告诉我
All right, young man, I want to hear every detail.
休斯敦将军麾下每个人都签字请♥愿♥
A petition signed by each and every man under General Houston
要卸去他的指挥官之职
to relieve him of his command...
路西法[撒旦]从地底复活
Lucifer himself is risen from the bowels of Hades
将所有墨西哥人抽筋剥骨
to tear the turgid flesh off the bones of all Mexicans--
剜其目 吃其血肉
pluck their eyes and eat their livers,
直至其求死的惨叫
till their wretched screams for the angel of death
震聋大地
deafen this godforsaken Earth!
你是谁
Who are you?
我是惩罚使者
I am the punishment,
惩罚每一位踏足得克萨斯土地的
here to spite every jumping bean lubricano,
墨西哥跳梁小丑 男人 女人 小孩
man, woman, and child from the Texas plains!
这是战争 不是十字军
This is war, not a crusade.
如果你亲眼见过阿♥拉♥莫和戈利亚德的惨剧
Had you witnessed the abominations at the Alamo and Goliad,
就不这么想了
you'd think differently.
戈利亚德
Goliad?
该死的疯子王八蛋 说清楚
Damned crazy bastard, speak plain.
他们死光了 被屠♥杀♥
They're all dead-- murdered.
三百人死去 在投降之后被屠♥杀♥
300 slain-- slaughtered after surrender.
血流成河 把天空都染成一片血色
So much blood the air turned to a crimson mist.
我的两名游骑兵兄弟也在那儿
Two of my Rangers boys were there.
其中一位是红头发
One had red hair.
另一位骑着一匹大黑♥马♥
The other one rode a big black gelding.
他们呢
What of them?
中了埋伏
Got ambushed.
被乱枪打死
Shot by so many bullets,
尸体被剥皮
shred the skin clean off their bodies-
头骨被砸碎 面目全非
splintered their skulls beyond recognition.
所有尸体都被置之不理
All the bodies lay as they fell,
任其暴尸荒野
left to rot for the buzzards and the maggots!
你凭什么这么做
By what right do you have to do this?
我权天赋
I claim the ancient right
凭我的未亡之身 凭我被屠♥杀♥的同胞
by my own death denied and my brethren butchered!
你对戈利亚德的描述
Your account of Goliad--
只凭疯子的疯言疯语不够
I'll need more than a lunatic's word.
我既不听命于人 也不听命于上帝
I answer to neither man nor God.
这是丘帕多 桑塔·安纳的信使
There's Chupaldo, Santa Anna's courier.
何不听听他怎么说的
Why don't you ask him for his account?
最好赶快
Best make haste--
桑塔·安纳将亲自调兵前来
fresh dispatch from Santa Anna himself.
我是路西法的仆从
I am a servant to Lucifer!
愿死亡降临在所有棕皮肤墨西哥恶魔头上
Death to all brown-skinned Mexican demons!
哈里斯堡
安东尼奥阁下 伯内特和他手下逃了
Don Antonio, Burnet has just escaped with his hand rush.
我们就迟来了一步
We were only moments too late.
烈焰的啃噬
The bite of the flames,
浓烟的灼痛
the sting of the smoke--
你感受到了吗
don't you feel it?
感受什么 长官
Feel what, sir?
死亡
Death.
你热不热 阿尔蒙特
Are you hot, Almonte?
热
Aye.
尸山血海的胜利
The flesh of victory
将死之人的哭喊
and the cries of the dying--
这些没能让你兴奋吗
does it not excite you?
普通人所感受的痛苦与厌恶
What an ordinary man feels as pain or revulsion
一个真正的军人反而要学会享受它们
a real soldier must learn to feel as pleasure.
这是战争
This is war,
真♥相♥是 我们乐在其中
and the truth is, we enjoy it.
我们的敌人是暴民
Our enemies are rabble.
民众的感激毫不可靠
The public's gratitude is uncertain.
政客们 最多陪个笑脸
The politicians, fickle at best.
只有这样的时刻
A moment like this one--
胜利
Victory
才能弥补我们的牺牲
gives purpose to all our sacrifices...
我们的苦痛
our suffering.
约瑟
Jose.
女士 跟我来 快
Madam, come with me. Come.
快快快
Come. Come. Come. Come. Come.
其他没什么了 芬彻姆女士
There is little more I can add, Mrs. Fincham,
特鲁特和扬塞
excepting that Truett and Yancey
在这场战争中 真是
accounted for themselves in this campaign with--
怎么文雅点说"有种"
what's the fancy word for cojones?
我觉得用"无畏"不错
I reckon "valor" is pretty good.
真是无畏
With valor.
您应该为您的儿子感到骄傲
You ought to be proud of your son,
游骑兵对他们致以最崇高的敬意
as the Rangers hold them in highest regard.
亨利·巴恩斯敬上
剧集 | 得州崛起(2015) | 导航列表