剧集 | 得州崛起(2015) | 导航列表
Texas needs you as its president.
你说得对
You're right.
不是提这事的时候
It is the wrong time.
而且 我要给史蒂夫·奥斯汀投票
Besides, I'm voting for Stephen Austin.
朱比特
华盛顿 白宫
雄鹰会
谨慎起见 我之前并没干涉得克萨斯的事
Of course, prudence dictated that I not intervene in Texas.
你的确没有
Of course not.
有趣的是
Interesting.
得克萨斯新任总统是山姆·休斯敦
The newly elected president of Texas is Sam Houston,
一个在克里克战争中听你调遣的军官
an officer in your command in the Creek War,
隶属于你政党里的议员
a congressman in your political party,
管理你家乡的地方长官
governor of your home state.
还说什么独♥立♥的精神
An independent spirit?
还是不要过多联想了吧
Best to view the situation as it is now.
本着和平解决的目的
In the interest of a peaceful solution,
你认为墨西哥国会
do you think the Mexican Congress
会为了大局放弃得克萨斯吗
will cede Texas for a fair consideration?
我说的得克萨斯是指
And by Texas, I mean all the land
萨宾河与太平洋之间所有的土地
between the Sabine and the Pacific.
我很喜欢你的白宫
I very much like your house.
很适合我
It would suit me.
我很佩服你的直率
I admire your candor,
毕竟你是戴着铐链前来的
since you came here in chains.
很明显这是个错误
A blunder, certainly.
我是以你阶下囚的身份来的吗
Do I come as your prisoner?
不是
No.
我是以一国之主的身份前来的
I am welcomed as a head of state.
容我冒昧猜测一下
Forgive my presumption.
恐怕这消息还没传到你耳中
The news hasn't reached you as of yet.
你不再是墨西哥总统了
You're no longer president of Mexico.
你的副总统取代了你
Your vice president has replaced you.
我回国之前做做样子而已
This is only formality until my return.
无论如何 你别想拥有得克萨斯
Regardless, you cannot have Texas,
更别说加利福尼亚
much less California,
除非你想跟欧洲打一场没有胜算的仗
without provoking all of Europe into a war you can never win.
下次我们吃饭的时候 先生
The next time we dine, sir,
你将是我桌上的客人
you may find yourself a guest at my table,
西半球拿破仑的客人
the Napoleon of the West.
好吧
Indeed.
可拿破仑也向惠灵顿公爵屈服了
Did not Napoleon succumb to the Duke of Wellington?
那又有什么关系
And what bearing does that have?
我曾在新奥尔良大败惠灵顿的军队
I crushed Wellington's troops at New Orleans.
若是我的国家被外来势力威胁
Should my country face a foreign threat, sir,
我会亲自应战
I, myself, will answer.
祝您健康
Salud.
也向美墨两国的和平致敬
To peace between our nations.
记得我们之前谈过的吗
墨西哥人和墨裔得克萨斯人相争时谈过的
您让我去监查整片领土
只是监查而已
然而你却带回了
墨裔得克萨斯人的头皮
您说的话
没有错
骑上你的马
滚出我的营地
若是敢踏进科曼奇领土一步
我就要了你的命
若是有朝一日
战事来临
我会派人召你
诺尔斯
Knowles.
莱斯特·戴维斯 我就知道能找着你
Lester Davis, I knew I'd see you again,
你个满嘴扯谎的无♥耻♥狗贼
you lying, cheating, thieving son of a bitch.
我劝你把枪放下 先生
I'd lower that iron, mister,
否则我发誓我割了你的喉咙
before I shave your throat for Saint Peter.
我占理持权
I'm in the right.
这个家伙是个盗马贼
This here drifter's a common horse thief.
你认错人了
You mistake him for someone else.
认错才怪
Not hardly.
路易斯安那全境都在通缉他
He's wanted all over the Louisiana Territory.
真的
That true?
你是叫巴肯斯吗
Your name Buckens?
珀金斯
Perkins.
蒂莫西·珀金斯
Timothy Perkins.
巴吞鲁日来的
Baton Rouge.
巴吞鲁日
Baton Rouge.
那些烙了印的阉马
The spotted gelding.
马不要紧
The horse ain't the problem.
有麻烦的是那张你拿来买♥♥马的伪造银行汇票
It's that damn forged bank draft you bought him with.
放开他吧 他的确占理
Leave him be. He's in the right.
我打牌赢的钱
My poker winnings.
这点钱够干什么的
This ain't nowhere near enough.
等我领了薪水就给你
I'll send the rest as soon as I get paid.
我现在是游骑兵
I'm--I'm rangering now.
你会给钱才叫见了鬼
Like hell you will.
美宝琳是谁
Who's Maybelline?
我妈
My mother.
你欠我300块
I'm owed $300.
你是逼我打官司吗
Do I have to call the law on your ass?
你知道抓住你可是有赏金拿的
You know you got a price on your head.
在得克萨斯 我们就是法律
We're the law in Texas.
我看就是一群拿枪的恶棍
All I see is a bunch of damn gun thugs.
我有次在阿肯色对有片地
I once got a little loose with the surveys
动了点鬼主意 小捞了一笔
in an Arkansas land scheme myself.
纯银的
It's silver.
我的马本来属于韦拉克鲁斯的一个人
My horse belonged to a man in Veracruz,
不过我骑着比他英气多了
but I look better on it than he did.
战后夺财依法是要在军事审判后被枪毙的
Did you know that you can get court-martialed and shot for looting?
可谁还没犯过错呢
We all make mistakes.
你们且听我说得对不对
Let me just make sure I got this straight.
你们几个混♥蛋♥
You bastards--
原来还一直厚着脸皮管我叫罪犯
you have the gall to ride me like a common criminal.
对吧
Is that right?
我就这么一问
Just want to be sure.
谁让你长着这么贱
Because you're still just ten pounds of shit
看着就欠骂 诺尔斯
in a five-pound sack, Knowles.
这倒是被你说着了
Well, y'all are right about that.
没错
That is true.
都怪我长得贱咯
No slack whatsoever. I see.
事情解决了吧
Matter settled?
差不多吧
I reckon so.
那好
Well, good.
圆♥满♥解决了
And that's all she wrote.
说得好 队长
Well said, Captain.
我们可不是什么圣贤
Well, we ain't no altar boys.
-确实不是 -得克萨斯不需要圣贤
- No, we ain't. - Texas don't need them.
原来做过的就让它过去吧
It's what we do from now on that counts.
我现在可算是知道你们这几个家伙靠得住了
Now I know I can count on all you miscreants,
当然诺尔斯除外
except Knowles, of course.
还好我们没把那家银行抢了
I'd say it's lucky we didn't rob that bank.
什么银行
What bank?
那好 我跟
Well, I'm calling you.
同花
Flush.
那个手环我要定了
I'll have that wrist cuff.
有人从我一个朋友那偷的
It was stolen from a friend of mine.
这我可不同意
Actually, I beg to differ.
我可是去韦拉斯科路上从个小无赖手上赢的
I took it off some chicken ruffian down Velasco way.
我跟你赌
Cut you for it.
拿什么赌
Put up.
看来我又要赢了
No time for faint hearts.
真是没缘分啊
It weren't meant to be.
小子
Boy.
听说你和阿聋·史密斯一起打仗来着
Hear tell you rode with Deaf Smith.
接着来
All right.
再开一局
Deal another hand.
就是想取个暖
Just looking for a warm fire,
兴许再来口烈酒
剧集 | 得州崛起(2015) | 导航列表