剧集 | 得州崛起(2015) | 导航列表
Come on, son.
-战斗还没结束 -你会没事的
- It ain't over yet. - You're all right.
你得保护好自己
You've got yourself to look out for.
-快点 -牺牲不会白费
- Come on. - I'll make it count.
阿聋和游骑兵会救我们出去
Deaf and the Rangers will get us out of this.
不 待在我身边 想冲出去你就死定了
No, you stay with me. You'll die out there.
游骑兵不听军队的命令
Rangers don't take no orders from the damn army!
我去求援 我 我去
I'm going for help! I'm--I'm going for--
没事的 没事的 没事的
It's all right. It's all right. It's all right.
我们走 姑娘
We're going, girl.
我们走 加油 姑娘
We're going. Come on, girl.
好了
All right--
我们去找休斯敦
We're going to get Houston!
我们去找休斯敦将军
We're going to get General Houston!
装料 点火
Pull the cannon. Advance the cannons!
得克萨斯军营
戈利亚德东北50英里
撤营
Break camp.
今日安排
Today's detail.
确保这些山谷里没有固执的自耕农留下
We sweep these valleys for any wayward homesteaders.
说的就是你 盖特
That means you, Gator.
我们怎么处置他
What do we do with him?
不处理 他要被毙了
Nothing. He's being executed.
我想还是让他这样拷着等行刑队来吧
I reckon he can wait here shackled till the firing squad come.
我们可等不了
We ain't gonna wait.
只怕还没等行刑队来 他就逃了
He already run off when he weren't gonna be executed.
不不不 各位 各位 拜托
No, no, no, no, gentlemen, gentlemen, please.
我会等他们 我真的会
I will wait for 'em. I will.
我会特别老实地等着
I will wait like you never seen no one wait before.
拜托 你们就继续忙你们的
Please, just carry on with your duties and chores
相信我 我绝对不会逃跑
and you can trust I ain't gonna do nothing
就老实待这儿 我发誓
but stay right here, on my honor.
咱毙了他吧
Let's shoot him.
因为偷点东西就枪毙 可有点说不过去
It's a damned shame to kill a man for pilfering.
人家也要吃饭嘛 是吧
Man's got to eat, right?
我们应该枪毙他吗
Are we supposed to execute him?
不是游骑兵该干的
Not a Ranger's job.
军队给他定的罪
The army convicted him.
就该他们来毙
They shoot him.
我能提个建议
May I just suggest--
我建议你还是闭上你的臭嘴吧
I suggest you shut your hole.
我只是想说为什么不带我和你们一起走
I'm only saying why not just take me with you?
带上我 让我做你可能需要我做的事
Take me; make me do what-some-ever you might need me to do.
我可以 我可以帮你拎鞍囊
I could-- I could carry your saddlebag.
-我可以 -够了
- I could-- - That's enough.
游骑兵可不是行刑人 你个混♥蛋♥
Rangers are not executioners, you reprobate.
要我说 他说得没错
This man is right, if I may say so.
保护人们免受墨西哥人屠♥杀♥
Making sure people's safe from Mexicans--
这绝对要比枪毙
that's a whole hell of a lot more important
我这种无足轻重的逃兵来得重要
than shooting some no-account deserter like myself.
我可不值得
I ain't worth it.
我压根就不值得
I ain't nowhere near worth it.
那是肯定的
That's for damned sure.
靠 都不值得为你浪费弹♥药♥
Hell, you ain't even worth the shot and powder.
知道不 你还真是个聪明的人
You know what? You're clearly a very smart man.
没错 老子就这么聪明
That's right. I am.
还是觉得应该毙了他
Still say we shoot him.
你答应不逃跑
You agree not to rabbit off--
帮助我们确保开拓者的安全吗
lend us a hand while we help get these settlers to safety?
必须的 无辜开拓者
Course--innocent settler--
我之前就是这么做的
that was what I was doing before.
你别想为此拿好处
You do not charge for your services.
-好的 -不准耍花招
- Right. - No tricks.
不耍
No.
不然就让维恩毙了你
Or I will let Vern shoot you.
遵命 长官 我发誓
Yes, sir. I swear.
我发誓
I swear.
但是我能 让我最后提问下
But if I may just one-- make one last suggestion,
我还是没懂 我们怎么光干活
I still don't quite understand how we can do something
还不能拿好处啊
and then not getting anywhere near paid for it.
就是问问
Just saying.
你把保险箱挖出来了
You dug up the chest?
你和孩子去了维多利亚肯定需要用钱
You and the little one are gonna need money when you go to Victoria.
你不去 我肯定也不去
I'm not going anywhere without you.
你必须要去
Yes, you is.
那群墨西哥混♥蛋♥要杀来了
Them Mexicans bastards are coming.
阿聋 我就是墨西哥人
Deaf, I'm Mexican.
我原来也是
And so was I.
现在我们是得克萨斯人
And now we's Texian.
该死
Damn it.
卢佩
Lupe...
你说得没错 对不起
You're right. I'm sorry.
刚才
That was very...
是我用词不当
it was a poor choice of words.
但你还没理解我
But you ain't seen what I seen.
这不是因为我们
This ain't about us.
而是因为那个我们不能忍♥受的暴君
It's about a tyrant we can't abide by.
你也清楚
You know that.
卢佩
Lupe.
我没看到混血
I ain't seen Half Breed.
他来来往往 自己有主张
He comes and goes; got a mind of his own.
他是条聪明的狗
He's a smart dog--
知道几时该离开
knows when to get,
在我们打败桑塔·安纳前 你也得这样
which is what you got to do till we whoop Santa Anna.
如果没打败呢
And if you don't?
也没问题 卢佩
Well, then, it ain't gonna matter, Lupe.
那我们就都死了
We'll all be dead.
什鲁斯伯里 我们是游骑兵
Shrewsbury, we are the Rangers!
是来帮你的
We're here to help!
根据得克萨斯政♥府♥命令
By order of the Texian government,
你必须撤至安全地带
you must evacuate to safety.
什鲁斯伯里
Shrewsbury!
我们要进去溜达一圈吗
We gonna take a gander inside?
就派这个奴颜婢膝的懦夫进
Let's send this hear wormy feller in.
该让他学习当游骑兵了
It's high time he learned a thing or two about rangering.
奴颜婢膝 这词用得好 用得好
Wormy--that's good. That's good.
我明白你们想做什么 但实际上 先生们
I see what you're doing, but the thing is, gentlemen.
我又不傻
I just ain't dumb,
我轻易就能看出 根本没有理由
so it ain't hard for me to see there is no reason whatsoever
让我进去看嘛
for me to go in there.
你不是害怕了吧
Ain't scared, is you?
-你说我软了 -对
- You saying I's yellow? - Yep.
-你天生就软 -你说我
- Youse born yellow. - You saying I's--
像你那破衬衫一样软
Yellow as your damned shirt.
-快进去 -真的吗
- Get on in there. - Is that a fact?
那好吧
All right, well--
你们起码也得给我把手♥枪♥什么的吧
I--y'all at least gonna give me a damned pistol or something?
我们掩护你
We got you covered.
好吧
All right.
"出去喝酒"
"Gone for licker."
谁在里面
Who's that in there?
谁在里面
Who's that in there?
你快回答我
You best answer me!
游骑兵来帮忙了
The Rangers come to help!
倒霉猪差点把我的腿撞骨折
Damned pig 'bout broke my damned leg.
有人在家吗
Is there anyone home?
-话说回来了 -干得好 诺尔斯
- Then again. - You done good, Knowles.
看起来它能为晚饭提供
It is starting to look a lot
大量的培根和蹄膀
like bacon and ham hocks for supper.
我们晚饭有猪肉吃了
We got pork for supper.
我们今晚有口福了
We gonna be eating fine tonight.
特鲁特和扬塞回来汇报了吗
剧集 | 得州崛起(2015) | 导航列表