剧集 | 得州崛起(2015) | 导航列表
这些得克萨斯叛军
These Texas rebels
蠢到不知自己败局已定
are too stupid to know they've lost.
我受够了这场战争
I'm tired of this war.
我得了结它
I am going to end it.
阁下
Excellency,
我们的探子回报 休斯敦已掉头
our scout report that Houston has turned around
朝这边来了
and coming this way.
圣哈辛托平原
The plains of San Jacinto.
他们很明显停止撤退了
They've apparently halted their retreat.
太好了
Perfect.
布好陷阱
Bait the trap;
终究 耗子还是会掉进去的
eventually, the rat stumbles into it.
荣耀归于我们
Honor and glory are upon us.
召信使快马加鞭
Call up our dispatch riders
去给议会送信请求援军
and send for our generales.
这是属于我们的时刻
This is our moment.
得克萨斯 圣哈辛托
1836年4月20日
先生们 天网恢恢 疏而不漏
Gentlemen, God delays, but he doesn't deny.
我相信我们此战必赢
I believe He's given us our battlements.
骑兵在密林中无法展开手脚
Cavalry cannot operate in such thick woods.
没办法穿过沼泽侧面进攻我们
Can't flank us through the marsh.
我们和他们之间就隔着这片草地
There's just the field between us and them.
若他们决定越过草地进攻
If they decide to cross it,
我们就从树林里开火
we'll pour fire from these woods
打他们个片甲不留
and cut them to shreds.
各连在树林里扎营
Make camp in the woods by company.
传令下去
Spread the word.
各连扎营
Make camp by company!
到树林里
In the woods!
传令下去
Spread the word!
加强布防
Fortify your position.
休斯敦所处位置正中我们下怀
Houston is exactly where we want him.
都在显眼的地方扎营
Erect every tent we have in plain sight.
营前全部点火
Build fires in front of each one.
保持营火整夜燃烧
Make sure they burn all night.
不能让叛军知道我们现在兵力不足
The rebels must not know we're not yet at full force.
在那边设置路障
Build barricades there.
用矮树丛和所有能找到的东西
Grab brush, everything we can find
来防御来自正面的攻击
to protect the camp from a frontal assault.
大炮放在那边
Position artillery there.
下边 山上最显眼的地方
Go down; stand out on the hill.
探子立即去打探情况
I want scouts in the field now!
拉动马车
Pull those wagons.
日落前全部就位
I want everything ready before sunset.
-大炮放在这边 -遵命 长官
- Position the cannons here. - Right away, sir!
岗哨设在那边
I want sentries posted there,
那儿 远点的那块高地
there, on that rise over yonder,
还有沿河两岸交叉放哨
and directly across the river.
让他们不许进攻
Tell them not to engage.
游骑兵连去侦察桑塔·安纳的军队细况
Rangering company's to reconnoiter Santa Anna's army.
侦查有没有兵力逼近
Scout the proximity of any advancing troops.
遵命 长官 驾
Yes, sir. Hyah!
快
Hurry!
勇士们
My brave men...
自♥由♥之士
Soldiers of freedom.
我知道你们很累
I know you are tired.
但你们的英勇战斗
But by your heroic toil,
就能救你们身边的战友一命
you save the life of the man next to you.
若我们都愿意为彼此献身
If we are all willing to die for each other...
我们就都能活着回到我们的家
We will all live to see our homes again.
墨西哥万岁
Viva Mexico!
万岁
Viva!
继续工作
De vuelta al trabajo!
防御一到位 马上进攻
Once the defenses are in place, I'll attack.
那援兵呢 阁下
What about reinforcements, your Excellency?
其余部队正赶来
The rest of our army's on their way.
这似乎是在布置防御吧
These appear to be defensive dispositions.
休斯敦不能再拖延了
Houston can't still intend to delay.
你要是想主动进攻
If you believe in the power of aggressive tactics,
那算跟错人了
you got the wrong general.
将士们 好好休息 吃饱喝足
Men, get a good rest and a meal in you.
每队一火 没有例外
One fire per unit, without exception,
日落时停火
doused at sundown.
所有武器都养护好 随时准备开火
I want all weapons serviceable and ready to fire.
把刀磨尖
Blades honed razor-sharp.
每支步♥枪♥上好膛
Fresh powder and ball for every rifle.
除了炮弹以外
In addition to cannonballs,
割断马蹄铁 铁丝
chop up horseshoes, wire,
手边所有破铜烂铁都用来装料
and any scrap metal on hand to feed the sisters.
让他们知道 我们就在这儿
Let's let 'em know we're here!
遵命 长官
Yes, sir!
就这些
That is all.
詹姆斯
James.
我很遗憾
I'm sorry.
我 我 我会和他谈谈 我会和他谈谈
I--I--I'll talk to him. I'll talk to him.
-确保饮水充足 -是真的吗
- Make sure we got enough water. - Is it true?
他们把他带到这里来了
They brought him in here.
科曼奇人横行
With the Comanches running wild,
我们需要多些人手
we're gonna need a couple extra gunhands.
那你最好去招募点人
Then you better go find some.
我们才不会帮你
We ain't doing shit for you.
你们要帮的不是我
Not me you need to help;
是城里的百姓
it's the good people of this town.
而且 我重新查看了证据
Besides, I've been reevaluating the evidence.
证据
Evidence?
我从那些小强盗那儿没收了一些东西
Few things I confiscated from those young brigands.
我的手环
My wrist cuff?
不是 我想想哈
No, but let's see...
有一支枪 一把剑鞘
There's a rifle and a scabbard;
鞍袋上印有首字母 好像是H
saddlebags with some kind of initial--might have been an H.
还有高大的棕色种马
Yeah, big brown stallion
看起来血统优良的田纳西种马
and what looks like a fine Tennessee thoroughbred.
我们的马
Our horses.
你们帮我们渡过难关
You help us get through this,
我也许就能想起来拴哪儿了
I might recollect where I stabled them.
-你个卑鄙的 -狗♥娘♥养♥的
- Why, you low-down... - You son of a bitch.
我本想绞死你们 把马留下
Would have preferred hanging you and keeping the horses,
不过现在
but now, well,
需要你们的帮助
necessity requires your help.
抓活的
Take him alive.
快点
Come on!
我搞定
I got him.
小子 你包里是什么
Son, what you got in that pouch?
又是这一套
This is getting mighty old.
埃尔伍德 你最好下定决心死守
Elwood, you had best set your mind to hold this ground,
否则我们都会葬身于此
or we will all be buried beneath it.
瞧瞧吧
Let's see.
前有沼泽地
Swamp in front of us.
后有松林墙
Wall of pine behind us.
死亡的黑旗
Black flag.
魔鬼式音乐
Devil music.
一大堆墨西哥人
Whole mess of Mexicans.
你们听着耳熟吗
That sound familiar to any of y'all?
你是指阿♥拉♥莫
You mean the Alamo?
诺尔斯的智慧之光点亮了
Looks like someone just lit Knowles' lantern.
给
Here.
休斯敦就是个傻瓜 我跟你们说过
Houston's a damn idiot, I've told y'all.
-败局已定 -闭嘴吧 维恩
- It's a lost cause. - Shut it, Vern.
我听够了你的牢骚 各种嚼舌头
I've had enough of your whining, your gum-flapping.
有种让我闭嘴啊 你个杂种印第安人
You shut me up, then, you octoroon zambo.
剧集 | 得州崛起(2015) | 导航列表