剧集 | 得州崛起(2015) | 导航列表
Truett and Yancey report in yet?
还没 我没看见他们的踪影
They haven't. I hadn't seen hide or hair.
我们得向休斯敦报告一下情况
We best report back to Houston.
出发吧
Let's go.
别把他们逼得太紧 上校
Don't be too hard on 'em, Colonel.
他们也有自尊心
They got their pride too.
我不能给出保证
I cannot offer you terms.
你们必须无条件投降
You must surrender at discretion.
如果你不能保证他们的生命安全
If you won't grant their lives,
我的手下会拼死杀墨西哥人 直到最后一口气
my men will keep killing Mexicans until their last breath.
投降吧 上校
Surrender, Colonel.
我保证让你的手下吃上饭 把他们带回戈利亚德
I will see that your men are fed and taken back to Goliad
以战俘身份
as prisoners.
只要你向我保证 我的手下可以
If you give me your assurance that my men will be treated
受战争法保护
under the rules of war.
我会帮你向桑塔·安纳将军求情
I will appeal on your behalf to General Santa Anna.
我也只能做到这样了
I suppose that's the best I can do.
我全靠你了
I rely on your honest effort!
快点啊 豆子先生
Vamos, Se?or Beans.
赶紧的 我都快要饿死了
Apúrese porque ya estoy muy llanto de hambre.
我觉得它可以切了 豆子
I think it's about time to cut that up there, Beans.
我们都饿了
We all might hungry over here.
我太饿了 都能把一整只山羊
I'm so starved I could eat the south end
从头到尾吃个干净 但它还没烤好
of a northbound goat, but it ain't ready.
把你那破手拿开
Get your damned hand out of there.
你们应该安静点 大家都安静
Why don't you just hush up? All of y'all hush up.
我们之中负责分肉的人
The only one that's gonna be carving that porker
除了区区在下 就没有别人了
right there will be none other than this gentleman right here.
为什么 想想是谁把它赶出来的
Why? 'Cause who's the one who flushed him out?
是谁把它赶出来的
Who's the one who flushed him out?
我记得好像是这头小猪把你赶出来的
Now, what I remember is this little piggy flushing you out.
我明白你们非常努力地想要
I can see you gentlemen are doing your damnedest
忽略我英勇的以身犯险
to overlook the fact that I risked me my damned behind.
那位特鲁特和扬塞都倾心的漂亮小姐
That pretty little Se?orita that Truett and Yancey are sweet on--
两个小伙子都走了 她肯定需要人安慰
she must need comforting with them boys gone.
说话小心点 维恩
Watch yourself, Vern.
你知道她是尤因医生的女儿
You know that's Doc Ewing's daughter.
他娶了墨西哥人
He married a Mexican?
特哈娜
Tejana.
医生从不谈起她 但她已经不在了
Doc won't ever talk about it, but she's not around no more.
可怜的孩子 没妈妈
Poor thing; no mama.
别去纠缠那个姑娘 维恩
Don't pester that girl, Vern,
否则她老爸肯定哪儿痛就打你哪儿
or her father will shoot you where it hurts.
下午好
Buenos tardes.
没关系 我来就好
That's all right. I got it.
你这辈子都不应该工作操劳
You ought never to have to work a day in your life.
请让我来
Allow me.
岛上的居民都这么做
This is how they do in the islands,
-这样就用不着手了 -行了
- only they don't use no hands. - All right,
-快把篮子给我 -他们整天跳舞
- just give me my basket. - And they dance the live long day.
求你快把篮子给我
Please, give me my basket now!
萨拉
Sarah!
拿好篮子 萨拉 进屋
Get your basket, Sarah, and get on inside.
医生
Doc.
我的信仰归于你*
*My faith looks up to thee
你是加略山的羔羊*
*Thou lamb of Calvary
救世主啊上帝*
*Savior divine
波提拉将军 你要把我的手下带到哪去
General Portilla, where are you taking my men?
我应该跟他们在一起
I should be with them!
你跟不上
You couldn't keep up.
你中弹之后就像一匹瘸马
You will have to be shot like a lame horse.
乌雷亚将军保证过
General Urrea promised--
保证过的
promised!
他不能代表桑塔·安纳将军
He does not speak for General Santa Anna.
他对叛徒从不宽容
He does not tolerate traitors.
如果我被处死 请射穿我的胸膛
If I am to be executed, I will be shot in the chest
以基♥督♥徒的方式用带十字架的棺材葬我
and buried like a Christian in a box with a marker.
我恳求你把这块表送给我在佐治亚州
And I request that you send this watch to my family
马里恩的家人
in Marion, Georgia.
如果你是个战士 没问题
If you were a soldier--
但你是个臭偷渡客
but you are a stinking wetback.
你游过萨宾河
You swam across the Sabine River,
你非法来到这里
and you are here illegally
来到我的国家
in my country.
继续前进
Keep walking.
乌雷亚将军的部队要到戈利亚德了
General Urrea's army is approaching Goliad.
得让他们快辙
We got to get 'em out.
你们在戈利亚德的人有什么消息吗
Any news from your boys at Goliad?
将军 你的命令是什么
General, what are your orders?
我们必须小心行事 不能意气用事
We must do what's prudent; not what emotion dictates.
敌人想利用人数优势 在旷野中抓住我们
Our enemy wants to catch us out in the open, where numbers count.
我不能冒险让我们被桑塔·安纳的军队夹击
I can't risk us getting pincered between Santa Anna's armies.
命令不变
The order stands.
我们继续从东线撤退
We will continue to withdraw east--
拉长他们的补给线 收复失地
stretch out their supply lines-- pick our ground.
撤退 长官 将士们都在商量兵变了
Withdraw, sir? The men are already talking mutiny.
那就让他们边商量边撤退吧
Let 'em talk while they retreat.
好吧 但是贝克和舍曼那种异见者怎么办
Yeah, but what about the dissidents like Baker and Sherman?
-我该跟他们说什么 -告诉他们服从命令
- What should I tell them? - Tell 'em to follow orders!
这些人也许 也许只有再战一次的机会了
These boys have maybe-- maybe one battle in 'em.
如果这一战时机不对
If it comes at the wrong time,
我们就都是死路一条
we all die.
我不在的时候你们负责
You men are in charge while I'm gone.
你要离开 长官
You're leaving, sir?
-去哪 -戈利亚德
- Where to? - Goliad.
我不能失去那些人
I can't afford to lose those men.
-但是 将军 -训练志愿者
- But, General-- - Drill the volunteers.
操练他们 把他们整顿成一支军队
Discipline 'em. Make 'em an army.
就这样 团结游骑兵
That is all. Rally the Rangers.
我亲自去把范宁满脑门儿的
I am personally pulling Fannin's head
西点军校拉出来
out of his puckered West Point ass.
你听到他说的了吧
You heard the man.
我们去整顿出一支军队
Let's make an army.
听说他们要把我们送上去马塔莫罗斯的船
They said they were putting us on a boat to Matamoros.
这条路是去维多利亚的
This road's to Victoria.
我看他们不会带我们去那两个地方
I don't think they're taking us to either place.
喝水
Take water.
水
Water!
喝 喝
Drink up. Drink up.
好
All right.
秩序 各位
Orderly, men.
秩序
Orderly.
排队一个个来
Single file line;
我们都会喝到水
we will all get our water.
我们不是野兽
We're not animals.
过来喝水
Come get your water.
喝水 各位 排队一个个来
Water, men-- single file line.
怎么回事
What is going on?
大伙儿 跪下
Fellas, kneel!
人♥民♥不会忘记你们的所作所为
People won't forget what you're doing here.
瞄准
Aim!
他们会铭记此事
They're gonna remember this,
他们会铭记阿♥拉♥莫
and they're gonna remember the Alamo.
铭记阿♥拉♥莫
Remember the Alamo.
铭记阿♥拉♥莫
Remember the Alamo!
铭记阿♥拉♥莫
Remember the Alamo!
铭记阿♥拉♥莫
Remember the Alamo!
开枪
Fire!
左右 左右 左右
Left, right, left, right, left, right--
休斯敦不能再浪费时间
Houston needs to cease wasting time
搞这些训练 带我们去戈利亚德
剧集 | 得州崛起(2015) | 导航列表