剧集 | 得州崛起(2015) | 导航列表
如果你问我最擅长的乐器是什么
if you're asking what instrument I play best...
我的回答是x7f
My answer is...
人体乐器
The human instrument.
我听他们称您为西半球的拿破仑
I hear they call you the Napoleon of the West.
我在韦拉克鲁斯打败了西班牙人之后
After I defeated the Spanish at Veracruz,
《得克萨斯电讯报》开始这么称呼我
the Texas Telegraph started calling me that.
我参与和打赢的战争 比波拿巴多
I have fought and won more battles than Bonaparte.
墨西哥独♥立♥战争
Mexican War of Independence:
与得克萨斯人现在正在做的 又有何差别呢
is that much different from what the Texans are doing?
当然了 得克萨斯是我国领土
But of course. Texas is our land.
阁下
Your Excellency.
盎格鲁人是侵略者
The Anglos are the invaders.
我只是为人♥民♥的解放而战
I just fight for the liberty of my people.
阁下
Your Excellency.
您得看一下
You are needed.
抱歉打扰 不过兹事体大
I'm sorry. It's important.
他们很害怕
They are frightened.
他们说 洛尔卡从阿♥拉♥莫和戈利亚德的死人堆中复活
Lorca, they say, have risen from the dead of the Alamo and Goliad.
他们觉得他的冤魂是为你而来
They believe his spirit comes for you
要把死亡降临给你身边的每个人
and brings death to everyone around you.
不过是个愚蠢的印第安传说罢了
It's a stupid Indian legend.
只是乡巴佬迷信而已
It's a peasant superstition.
但依旧蛊惑人心
But it's taking hold.
先生 求求你
Senor, por favor.
先生
Senor.
站起来
On your feet.
动手的不是幽灵
This is not the work of a ghost
不是魔鬼
or a demon!
而是一个人
This is the work of a man!
只是一个人
Just a man.
把那些人放下来
Get those men down from there.
放下来埋了
Bájalos y entérralos.
听将军令
Escucha a su general.
放下
Siéntate.
我们得跟他谈谈 我们需要他的帮助
We need to talk to him. We need his help.
别担心 我们这就跟他谈
Don't worry. We'll talk to him right now.
好吧
All right.
打扰一下
Beg pardon.
我向那些人保证过
But I gave these people my word
我会带他们渡过萨宾河
I'd take them across the Sabine.
情况是 科曼奇人在北边四处烧杀
Thing is, Comanche are on the war trail to the north of us,
墨西哥军队在海岸方向
and the Mexican army's loose between the coast
天知道的什么地方 朝这边进军
and God-knows-where, coming this way.
我们觉得应该跟你一起走 先生
We believe we'll be better off with you, sir.
单靠我们自己 恐怕这些人会送命
On our own, I'm afraid these people might die.
我杀墨西哥人
I kill Mexicans.
一个人杀不完
It's hardly a one-man job.
既然要死 我们想死在战场上
If we got to die, we'd prefer to go down fighting.
我的话不容置疑
My word is absolute.
我没意见
No argument from me.
我叫科尔·霍恩费舍尔
I'm Cole Hornfischer.
我还不知道您的名字
I--I never caught yours.
我们感谢您 先生
Well, we thank you, sir.
我们感谢您
We thank you.
之前说的没错
Yeah, we were right.
脚踝扭伤 但没骨折
Ankle's sprained, not broke.
割伤和淤青都快痊愈了
Cuts and bruises about all healed up.
我就说 医生会把你治好的
Told you the doc could fix you up.
过不了多久你就能从这家伙身边跑开了
Yeah, pretty soon you'll be able to run away from this feller.
他很勇敢
He was very gallant
试着帮我化解尴尬
trying to relieve me of my embarrassment.
我希望你多待一会
Well, I hope you stay around awhile.
尽可能多帮助我
I could use all the help I can get.
多谢 医生
Thanks, Doc.
打扰一下 护士
Pardon me, nurse.
萨拉
Sarah!
我这儿疼得厉害 想让你帮我看一下
I got this real bad ache I want you to look at.
但得私下进行
Have to be in private, though.
萨拉
Sarah?
我不能跟你说话
I can't talk to you.
我又不会咬你
I ain't gonna bite you.
小子
Boy!
小子 你粗鲁得令我震惊
Boy, your rudeness appalls me.
绝对不要
Under no circumstances
再看我女儿一眼
are you to even look at my daughter.
你听懂没
You understand me?
除非你急需治疗
Unless you're in dire need of medical attention,
我建议你还是该干嘛干嘛去
I suggest you just go on about your business.
我还以为这是个自♥由♥国度呢 医生
I thought this is a free country, sawbones.
至少我是在为此奋斗
Least that's what I'm fighting for.
给我滚出去
Just get on out of here.
快滚
Go on.
滚出去
Clear out of here!
你是个游骑兵
Hey, you're a Ranger.
我猜你懂枪
Reckon you know all about guns.
我懂的可多了去了
I know about a lot of things.
你是谁
Who the hell are you?
你不记得了吗
You don't remember?
我叫科尔比·皮特
Name's Colby Pitt.
你和其他游骑兵带着我和姐姐渡过了卢佩河
You and the Rangers swum me and my sister across the Lupe.
为了穿过那条河可把我累坏了
Swum half of Texas across that river.
你是想把枪弄坏吗
You trying to break that pistol?
不是 长官
No, sir.
这是我爸爸的枪
It's my daddy's.
之前一直由教士保管护理
Reverend's been keeping care of it.
但他看我够大了
But seeing as how I'm of age
我爸爸又去世了
and my daddy being dead,
他就把它交给我保管
he gave it to me to keep.
但它的击铁锁不上了
But the lock won't stay cocked.
你找铁匠看过了吗
You tried taking it to the blacksmith?
你知道铁匠在哪吗
You know where I can find him?
就在那个帐篷里
Over in that tent there,
鼾声如雷
snorting like a peach orchard boar.
我该怎么和他说
What do I tell him?
"修好我的枪 你个懒鬼"
"Fix my damn gun, you lazy son of a bitch."
告诉他你是游骑兵的一员
Tell him you ride with the Rangers.
他听到了 一定马上修好你的枪
If he hears that, he'll fix your pistol straightaway.
或者 我和你说吧 那个男人
Or else, that man-- let me tell you something--
你要是抽他几下
he will know that he can count on
他就更听话了 明白吗
a thoroughbred ass-whupping. You understand?
-去吧 走 -去吧
- Go on, get. - Go on.
-去吧 -快去
- Go on. - Go.
怎么回事
What happened?
他以为休斯敦是铁匠
He thinks Houston's a blacksmith.
-他要进去了 -看着 看着
- He's going in there. - Wait, wait, wait.
醒醒
Wake up.
怎么了
What is it?
给我修好我的枪
I need you to fix this here weapon.
它的机械装置出了点故障
There's something wrong with the mechanism.
别磨磨蹭蹭的
Without delay?
我是个游骑兵 随时都可能出击
I'm a Ranger. Could be called upon at any moment.
防御时可能要用的
Could use it for the common defense.
快点啊 你个混♥蛋♥ 给我修好
Go on, you son of a bitch, fix it!
-将军醒了吗 -将军 休斯敦将军
- General awake? - General? General Houston?
我们这里就一个将军 孩子
That's the only general we have, son.
孩子
Boy!
-挺快啊 -事情怎么样
- That was quick! - How'd it work?
-修好了吗 -他看上去有点郁闷
- Get it clean? - He don't look happy.
休斯敦将军 我以为
General Houston, I thought--
我是说...
I mean--
剧集 | 得州崛起(2015) | 导航列表