剧集 | 得州崛起(2015) | 导航列表
再给我倒点水
Get me some more water.
你爱他吗
Do you love him?
加文是个好人
Gavin's a goodhearted man.
他很正派
He's decent.
爸爸爱他 几年前把我许给他
Daddy loved him, promised me to him years ago.
回答我的问题
Answer my damn question.
给他点鸦♥片♥酊
Just get him some laudanum.
你不接受我的建议 没门
You don't want what I got to give, no way.
下一颗子弹可能就会杀死我
The next bullet that comes my way might be my last.
别这么说
Don't say such things.
我这一辈子
You know, my whole life,
都是别人告诉我怎么才对
people have been telling me what's good for me.
有时间过来一下
Back over when you've got a minute.
你要是不和他一起走就是傻瓜
You'd be a damn fool not to go with him.
不 你才是傻瓜 基特·阿克林
No, you're the fool, Kit Acklin.
我这是在哪
Where am I?
他们把我的腿砍下来了吗
Did they cut my leg off?
没 但你的踝骨碎了
No, but your ankle was shattered.
假如染上了败血症
If sepsis sets in,
你就会缓慢而痛苦地死去
you will die a slow, miserable death.
艾米丽有消息吗
Any word from Emily?
没有
No.
我们得把你弄到新奥尔良去
We got to get you to New Orleans.
否则 你一失去知觉
If not, should you fall unconscious,
我就把腿砍下来了
I will have that leg off.
我还是去新奥尔良碰碰运气吧
I'll take my chances in New Orleans.
艾米丽
Emily.
我快死了吗 国父
Am I dying, padre?
是的
Si.
阿聋
Deaf.
阿聋
Deaf!
祖宗十八代都快给乐出来了
Well,chop my legs and call me Shorty.
维恩 维恩 这真是棒极了
Vern! Vern, ain't this swank?
真是棒极了
Ain't this swank?
把门帘拉上
Close this thing.
瞧瞧这衣服啊
Hey, take a look at this.
瞧瞧这衣服
Take a look at this.
马上
One second.
我就是将军桑塔·安纳韦耶
General Santa Annabella herself.
你好呀
Ooh, well, hello there.
你好
Hello.
你好呀
Hello, there.
这都是战利品 小子
The spoils of war, son.
我们能抢多少抢多少
We grab what we can hold,
然后今晚就离开这里
and we cut out of here tonight.
遵命长官
Yes, sir.
不 这样好吗
No. I don't know.
维恩 维恩 维恩
Vern, Vern, hey, Vern.
你得理解
You got to understand.
我现在是英雄了
I'm a hero now.
我救了战争部长一命
I saved the War Secretary's life.
我听说你被墨西哥佬吓趴了
I heard you tripped over a bunch of Mexicans.
那个
It--
我的乖乖
Eureka.
太他妈爽了
Holy shit.
投降吧 墨西哥人
Surrender, Mexican,
不然我让你死透透
or I'll kill you deader than last Tuesday.
跪下 跪下
On your knees. On your knees.
就你一个吗
Are you alone?
也许吧
Maybe.
举起手来
Hands up.
举起手来
Hands up!
天杀的 这次拿不完
God damn. We can't get it all now.
走之前再来一趟
Got to come back before we head out.
我的天啊
Goodness gracious.
这是什么
What is this?
这是一笔大财 桑塔·安纳的宝藏
It's the mother lode-- Santa Anna's treasure.
你们俩贱♥人♥没打算告诉我一声
You snakes weren't gonna tell me about it?
为什么要告诉你
Why should we?
我们找到的
We found it.
那算我走运
Lucky for me,
我也找到了
so did I.
那一定是总统的帐篷
That there must be el Presidente's tent.
把这玩意盖起来 没错
Cover this shit up. That's right.
-好了 -盖起来
- All right. - Cover it up.
-好了 -就这样
- All right. - That's right.
真是富丽堂皇啊
Awful highfalutin.
像是已经被洗劫过了
Looks like this place done been looted.
我们不过是捡了几个纪念品 伙计
We was just picking up a few souvenirs, man.
战利品之类的
Spoils of war and such.
你们知道
You know
洗劫会被送上军事法庭
that looting could get you court-martialed
处死
and shot.
什么 你是说
What, you mean...
我们对得克萨斯奋勇献身 拿点儿都不行
even for a token or two for our loyalty to Texas?
听着
Listen up.
这些都属于得克萨斯政♥府♥
All this belongs to the Texas government.
所以不介意的话 我就
So if you don't mind, I'll take--
-队长 你没事吧 -狗♥娘♥养♥的
- Captain, you all right? - Son of a bitch.
坏了
Damn.
瞧瞧
Oh, lookee here.
还真没发现呢
Would you look at that?
桑塔·安纳肯定没埋好 是不是
Santa Anna must've buried that, right?
肯定的
Must have.
都交出来
All of it.
该死
Damn.
美吧
How about that?
总统万岁
Vive, el Presidente!
好
Yeah!
这是鸦♥片♥酊剂 山姆
It's a tincture of opium, Sam,
止痛的
for the pain.
来一大杯威士忌也挺止痛的
Quart of warm whiskey would work just as well.
将军 你得来看看
General, you've got to see this.
他需要休息
He needs to rest.
我需要透气
I need fresh air.
拿衣服来
Fetch my clothes.
拉我起来 汤姆
Haul me up, Tom.
我点了点 总共有两万多块
By my count, we have over 20,000 pieces
金银财宝
of silver and gold--
全都是桑塔·安纳的私人宝藏啊 长官
all of Santa Anna's personal valuables, sir.
将军 我们必须把这些财宝
General, we must give these
上交给得克萨斯人♥民♥
to the people of Tejas.
先生们 这件事没什么可讨论的
Gentlemen, there is no discussion on this matter.
缴获的敌资
Funds seized from the enemy
全部属于新解放的共和国
belong to the newly liberated Republic.
又有一批来了
Another group going in.
都是得克萨斯的钱
It all goes to Texas.
卡恩斯 那边那个俘虏
Karnes, that soldier there.
带来见我
Bring him to me.
是
Sir.
弗洛里斯 把阿尔蒙特上校带来
Flores, fetch Colonel Almonte.
是 长官
Yes, sir.
闪开
Move!
阿尔蒙特上校
Colonel Almonte--
过来
Come on.
你是个列兵
So you're a private.
是 长官
Si, Senior.
阿尔蒙特上校
Colonel Almonte,
你的兵为什么朝他敬礼呢
why do your men salute him?
实在抱歉
Regretfully,
剧集 | 得州崛起(2015) | 导航列表