剧集 | 得州崛起(2015) | 导航列表
She done more harm to you than all your battles combined.
她当时很害怕 只是个孩子
She was terrified, just a child,
恐惧成熟男人的成熟需要
afraid of a man who needed a grown woman.
看着我 山姆
Look at me, Sam.
你的小新娘被吓到了
Your baby bride was scared.
我不会被吓到
I'm not scared.
你被吓到了吗
You scared?
因为和我独处一室 需要用药
You need medication 'cause you're alone with me?
抱住我 山姆
Put your arms around me, Sam.
抚摸我
Touch me.
搞什么
The hell?
早跟你说过了
I told you.
没时间给你磨蹭 瞌睡虫
There's no time to dillydally, sleepyhead.
得回去向阿聋队长汇报
Got to report back to Captain Deaf.
他们在等我们了
They're waiting on us.
想比一场吗
Want to race?
-不了 你就 -跟上 小子
- Nah, will you-- - Keep up, boy!
来
Come on!
你以为能赢过我吗
Think you can beat me, huh?
捆住双手都能赢你
With both hands tied behind my back!
你怎么这么慢
Why you so slow?
落在后面感觉如何
How does it smell back there?
你这个混
Oh, you son of a...
别挡道
Get out of my way.
我坐骑的尾巴好看不
You like the look of that tail, boy?
快点
Come on.
你就跟在后面闻臭屁吧
You're the one smelling my horse's ass.
-快点 -太慢了
- Come on! - Slowpoke!
好嘞
All right!
天呐
Oh, my God.
是乌雷亚将军的军队
That's General Urrea.
还以为他们需要多几天
I thought he was days away.
该死 我们得去警告范宁
Holy shit. We got to warn Fannin.
快点
Come on!
停止射击
Cease fire!
让他们走
Let them go!
他们会去警告叛军
They will warn the Rebels.
恐惧会令人愚蠢而鲁莽
Fear makes men foolish and rash.
准备行军进攻
Ready the troops for attack.
准备进攻
Prepare tus armas!
剧集 | 得州崛起(2015) | 导航列表