剧集 | 金装律师:洛杉矶(2025) | 导航列表
也不愿放弃一丝一毫的收益权
than give up one nickel of my ownership in it.
所以我们来这里之前
Which is why before we came here
去了制片厂的办公室
we took a trip to the head of the studio's office.
原来你的合同六个月后就要到期了
Turns out your deal is up in six months.
而邦妮对这个项目期望颇高
And Bonnie has incredibly high hopes for this project.
如果你想留下来
So if you want to stay on the lot
最好考虑分一杯羹
I'd consider sharing a piece of the pie.
邦妮不会这么对我的
Bonnie wouldn't do this to me.
给她打个电♥话♥问问吧
Pick up the phone. Give her a call.
你以为我不敢 - 我们知道你会打
You think I won't? - We know you will.
我们巴不得你打呢
In fact, we're counting on it.
你觉得她会屈服吗
You think she'll cave?
她别无选择
She doesn't have a choice.
她当然有选择 我们是骗她的
Of course she does. We're bluffing.
没关系 她一打电♥话♥就会露怯
It doesn't matter. She calls, she looks weak.
她宁愿失去一个肾 也不愿在邦妮哈里斯面前露怯
And she'd rather lose a kidney than show fear to Bonnie Harris.
瑞克 谈判的事…
Rick, about the negotiations.
你和我都是各司其职罢了
You were doing your job. I was doing mine.
所以就这样吧
So, let's leave it at that.
不 我不愿意
No, I'm not doing it.
罗斯琳 我们需要一个内部人士站出来
Rosalyn, we need somebody on the inside to come forward.
你说你只需要
You said all I had to do
我给你指条明路 我照做了
was point you in the right direction, and I did.
我能怎么办 艾弗瑞搞定了那些人
Well, what do you want me to say? Avery got to those people.
我早就说过会这样 - 没错
Like I told you he would. - Yes, you did.
但无论他用什么手段 堵住了那些人的嘴
But whatever he did to keep those people from talking
他都不能那样对你 - 他已经伤害过我了
he can't do that to you. - He already did something to me.
我知道 - 不 你不知道
I know that. - No, you don't.
他不只是在言语上虐待我
He wasn't just verbally abusive, okay?
他不只是拼命地使唤我 或者拿订书机砸我的头
He didn't just work me to the bone or throw staplers at my head.
有一晚 他…
One night, he...
他想侵犯我
he tried to assault me
我逃出来了
and I got out
但那让我觉得自己很无能
but it made me feel weak.
我用了十年时间才找回了自信
And it took me ten years to feel strong again.
我竟然没看出来
I can't believe I didn't see that.
因为我故意瞒着你
Because I hid it from you.
但我不会重温那个噩梦
But I am not gonna relive that nightmare
结果还是看他像往常一样逍遥法外
only to see him weasel out of it like he always does.
你当时为什么不告诉我
Why didn't you just tell me at the time?
因为我告诉了另一个人 可那个人也无能为力
Because I told someone else and they couldn't do anything.
如果我能让艾弗瑞再也没有权力
What if I could make it so that Avery was never in a position
凌驾于任何人之上呢
to have power over anyone ever again?
用什么办法 让他损失金钱吗
By what? Making him lose money?
就算你赢了 也阻止不了他
Even if you win, it won't stop him.
我的目标不是他的钱 罗斯琳
I'm not going after his money, Rosalyn.
我要剥夺他的自♥由♥
I'm going after his freedom.
迪兰 你好
Dylan. Hey.
我只说我们帮你拿到了利润分成权
When I said we got your profit participation
没说让你来签字
I didn't mean we had paperwork to sign.
我不是来签字的
I'm not here for that.
那你来干什么 - 我要和艾瑞卡罗林斯签约了
What are you here for? - I'm signing with Erica Rollins.
我不明白 你的要求我都帮你实现了
I don't understand. I got you everything that you wanted.
但你也说过 我们不能把感情和工作混为一谈
But you also said we can't mix being together and business.
如果我必须在让你做我的律师
And if I have to choose between having you as my attorney
和跟你探索感情之间做选择
and seeing if there's something more between us...
我随时可以换律师
I can always get another lawyer.
好吧 迪兰 如果听完我要说的话 你还想离开
Okay, look, Dylan, if you still want to leave after what I'm gonna say
我可以理解 但我没把所有事情都告诉你
I understand, but I didn't give you the full story.
其实
The truth is,
我有喜欢的人了
I have feelings for someone else.
你之前为什么不告诉我
Why didn't you tell me this before?
因为我不好意思说
Because I was embarrassed.
因为那个人不喜欢我
Because that person doesn't have feelings for me.
所以我是因为一个 根本不喜欢你的人被拒绝了
So I'm being rejected for someone who doesn't even like you?
这跟你没关系
It has nothing to do with you.
在我忘记她之前 我不能跟任何人在一起
Until I'm over her, I can't be with anybody else.
而且我还想让你当我的客户
And I still want you as a client.
但如果你想走 我完全理解
But if you want to go, I totally understand.
你有时间吗 - 当然 有事吗
You got a second? - Sure. What's on your mind?
我想告诉你 我们已经解决了
I wanted to let you know we took care
肖恩贝克和迪兰普赖尔的问题
of the Sean Baker-Dylan Pryor situation.
我不仅保住了肖恩的后端收益
And I not only kept every penny of Sean's backend
还把迪兰普赖尔挖回来了
I re-signed Dylan Pryor.
她回到了她该在的地方
She's back where she belongs.
你看起来不是很兴奋
You don't seem overly enthusiastic.
这和妮可基德曼的情况一样吗
Is this another Nicole Kidman situation?
是迪兰主动来找我的
Because Dylan came to me.
不是的 我在想…
It's not that, I'm just thinking about how to...
如何推进一件私事
move forward on something personal to me.
好吧 我给你一些空间 - 既然你来了
Well then, I'll give you some space.
我想听听你的建议
While I have you here... I could use your advice.
我必须做一件事 但它势必会惹怒阿曼达
I have to do something, Amanda's not gonna like it.
你想知道是否应该先跟她说一声
And you want to know if you should tell her before you do it?
答案是肯定的
The answer is yes.
艾瑞卡 她会阻止我的
Erica, she's gonna try to stop me.
可我这次不能屈服
And I can't cave on this one.
我明白 但你记得我们说过什么是搭档吗
I get that, but remember what we said about being a partner.
不是要你对我们言听计从
It doesn't mean you just do what we want.
而是要敢于跟我们说实话
It means you're not afraid to be straight with us.
真希望你能给出更好的建议
I wish you gave better advice.
你是说这种实话吗 - 不是
Do you mean straight like that? - No, I don't.
我会跟她谈的 但是…
I'll talk to her, but...
你也许能再帮我一个忙
you might be able to help me with one more thing.
好了 我们到了 什么事这么重要
Okay, we're here. What is so important
你不能当着埃迪的面说
that you couldn't discuss it in front of Eddie?
看来要直接切入正题了
I guess we're jumping right in.
我告诉过你 我出狱后不想孤独终老
I told you that I didn't want to have no one when I got out of prison
我是认真的
and I meant it.
所以 我要怎么做才能弥补你
So, what can I do to make things right?
如果你想弥补我
If you want to make things right with me
就得从埃迪开始
you need to start with Eddie.
我洗耳恭听 - 不管出于什么原因
I'm listening. - For whatever reason
你不在的时候 他会担心的
he is gonna worry while you're away.
我希望你每周给他打一次电♥话♥
So I would like you to call him once a week
问问他当天过得怎么样
and just ask him about his day.
我能给你打电♥话♥吗 - 从埃迪开始
And can I call you? - Start with Eddie.
如果你做得好…
And if you do that...
也许我们也可以结束冷战
Maybe you and me can... talk.
现在可以暂时停战吗
Can we at least talk now?
不然这顿晚餐会很无聊
Otherwise, this is gonna be a very boring dinner.
我们已经聊过喜欢牛排几成熟
We've already talked about how we each like our steaks.
还没聊各自喜欢的甜点
Well, we still have dessert preferences
还有我们想要的面包和酒水
and the type of bread that we want and drinks.
我们要点酒水吗
Are we ordering drinks?
当然
Sure.
管他的
What the hell?
木须鸡 北♥京♥牛肉
Moo shu chicken, Beijing beef.
不用问了 没错 还有春卷
And if you're wondering, yes, there are egg rolls.
这是怎么回事
What is going on here?
你不可能无缘无故去找艾瑞卡
You did not go to Erica
打听我的喜好
and find out my weak spot for no reason.
我接了个案子 状告一个名叫艾弗瑞杰弗斯的制片人
I have taken a case against a producer named Avery Jeffers.
我听说过他 - 那你应该明白
Heard of him. - Then you get the picture.
一开始只是一场官司
It started off as a lawsuit.
后来情况急转直下
Things took a turn
依我看 唯一的办法
and the only way that I see out of it
就是找人对他提起刑事诉讼
is to find someone to bring criminal charges against him.
如果你说的是我想的那样
If you are saying what I think you're saying
你现在就可以带着你的春卷离开了
you can take your egg rolls and leave right now.
剧集 | 金装律师:洛杉矶(2025) | 导航列表