剧集 | 金装律师:洛杉矶(2025) | 导航列表
I understand your job involves some risk.
我只是想确定你没让艾迪陷入危险
I just wanna make sure you're not putting Eddie in danger.
那个男人的目标不是艾迪 他是冲着我来的
That man was not there for Eddie. That man was there for me.
你什么都不必担心
You have nothing to worry about.
泰德 什么风把你吹来了
Ted. To what do I owe the pleasure?
我有礼物要送你
I have a present for you.
希望你知道我还是穿四号♥ -这份礼物小得多
I hope you know I'm still a size four. - It's a little smaller than that.
这是禁制令 禁止你们
This is an injunction preventing you
把莱斯特的名字从他的电影里剔除
from removing Lester's name from his movie
直到他的谋杀案判决出炉
until after his case is decided.
你把审判提前了 对吧 -周一开庭
You got his trial moved up, didn't you? - Starts Monday.
希望你有做好败诉的准备
Well, I hope you're prepared to lose,
因为我们刚完成审计
because we just completed an audit
结果发现莱斯特 偷了自己的电影制♥作♥费
and it turns out Lester was stealing from his own movie.
你早就知道了 -不是你想的那样
You knew. - It's not what you think.
是赛门偷了制♥作♥费 莱斯特想还钱
Simon was stealing from the movie. Lester was trying to pay it back.
那在法庭上对他更不利
That's even worse for his trial.
珊曼莎 我告诉你 莱斯特不是杀人凶手
Samantha, I'm telling you that Lester is not a murderer.
那不关我的事
That's not my concern.
我的客户要你的客户 从制♥作♥名单中除名
My client wants your client to take his name off the movie.
你照做 我会想办法低调处理
You do that, I'll see what I can do about keeping this quiet.
我要称霸匹克球界
Pickleball Nation, I'm taking over.
看好了 来吧 发球
Watch. Come on, hit me!
我是天生好手 放马过来
I'm just a natural at this. Come on now.
(匹克球氛围 )
看吧 我是这运动的佼佼者
See? I'm the king of this.
我才玩了一分钟 来吧 宝贝
I've only been playing for a minute, let's go, baby.
来吧 发球…
Here, come on. Hit me...
不…发高一点 兄弟 不…
No, a little higher, dude. No!
那球算你失误 兄弟
That's on you, man. Hey.
嘿 我工作时不签名
I don't sign autographs while I'm working.
这是匹克球球场 请放尊重一点
It's a pickleball court, have a little respect, please.
对比赛还是对你
For the game or for you?
有何贵干 老头
What's going on here, boomer?
叫你老头呢
Boomer.
我们是来请你撤销
We're here to let you know you're gonna drop the charges
对安瑞可柯兰东尼的指控
against Enrico Colantoni.
我也会治疗癌症吗 因为我两者都不会做
Am I also gonna cure cancer? Because I'm not doing either one.
如果你不撤销告诉
Well, if you don't drop the charges
就等着吃牢饭吧
you're gonna end up in prison.
为什么 那个小丑和我已经结怨一年了
For what? That clown and I have had beef for a year.
我的恶作剧 都比不上破坏公物那么严重
And nothing that I did was as bad as vandalism.
我想你忘了你曾假扮警♥察♥
I think you're forgetting you impersonated a police officer.
特别是麦克拉肯警官 -你们在开玩笑吗
An Officer McCracken in particular. - Are you kidding me?
你们要以什么罪名起诉我 搞笑吗
What are you gonna put me away for, being hilarious?
你要他们逮捕瑞可时 他也是那么说的
See that's exactly what Rico said when you had them arrest him.
对 如果他被起诉 你也一样
If he's getting charged, so are you.
还是你忘了你亲手交给他一份录音
Or did you forget you hand-delivered him a recording?
你们不能用那个当证物 那是我自愿给他的
You can't use that, I gave that to him voluntarily.
那没有差别 你这个白♥痴♥
That doesn't make any difference, you moron.
所以你打算怎么做
So, what's it gonna be?
好啦 我会撤销告诉
Yeah, I'll drop the charges.
该死 -还有球拍
Damn it. - And the racket.
你们三个 去找份真正的工作
You three, get a real job.
泰德 我收到通知 电影公♥司♥要审计那部电影
Ted, I got notification the studio is auditing the film.
里面有什么我该知道的吗
Now, is there anything in there I should know about?
审计动作已经完成了 他们只是寄这个来提醒我他们的威胁
The audit's already done, they just sent this over to remind me of their threat.
什么威胁 -赛门偷了制♥作♥费
What threat? - Simon was stealing from the movie.
被莱斯特发现 如果此事在法庭上被揭露
Lester found out, and if that comes out at trial
看起来会像是莱斯特一时气愤杀了他
it will look like Lester killed him in a rage.
你怎么知道这些 -因为我去了一趟
How do you know all this? - Because I went over there
告诉珊曼莎我们胜券在握 她就给我这记回马枪
to tell Samantha we had them, and she dropped this on me.
你没等我就去了
You went without me.
泰德 我知道我们之前在开玩笑 但这是我的案子
Ted, I know we were joking earlier, but this is my case.
电影公♥司♥的部分是 但这可能会影响
The studio part of it is, but this was potentially affecting
他的审判结果 所以我做了决定
his trial and I made a call.
听着 我们可以晚点再讨论我的方法
Look, we can discuss my methods later.
现在 我需要你帮忙
Right now, I could use your help.
我会帮你 但下次先让我知道
I'll help you, but next time keep me in the loop.
知道了 -你要我帮忙什么
Noted. - Now what do you got?
我一直在想亚曼达 是怎么将伊莉莎白史密斯一军的
I've been thinking about how Amanda outplayed Elizabeth Smith.
她熟知她的惯用伎俩 于是以牙还牙
She knew her playbook and she used it against her.
你也想对珊曼莎以牙还牙
And you wanna use Samantha's playbook against her.
对 但我还没找到机会
Right. But I haven't found an opening.
也许你的想法♥正♥确
Well, maybe you have the right idea
只是找错地方了
you're just looking in the wrong place.
什么意思 -我是不清楚
How do you mean? - Well, I don't know
珊曼莎的惯用伎俩是什么 但我肯定知道电影公♥司♥的
Samantha's playbook, but I definitely know the studio's.
比尔 -泰德
Bill. - Ted.
自从丹佐的谈判后 我就没见过你了
I haven't seen you since the Denzel negotiations.
那不是谈判 我是在痛宰你
That wasn't a negotiation, that was me cleaning your clock.
他确实值得我花那么多钱
Well, he's worth every penny.
但你不必大老远跑来
But you didn't have to come all the way down here
只为了把莱斯特的签名交给我
just to hand me Lester's signature.
来到片厂的感觉就是很特别
Well, there's just something about being on a studio lot.
我懂 电影的魔力
Oh, I get it. Magic of the movies.
不 这让我想起你坐拥大把钞票
Nope, it reminds me of the mountain of money that you're sitting on
却不想跟任何人分享
that you do not wanna share with anybody.
怎么回事 -我们来这里
What's going on here? - We're not here
不是要让莱斯特从他的电影里被除名
to take Lester's name off his movie.
而是来告诉你们 如果这么做会发生什么事
We're here to tell you what's gonna happen if you go down this road.
因为电影公♥司♥最不想要的
Because there's nothing a studio wants less
就是有人审计他们的电影
than someone auditing one of their pictures.
就这么刚好 若你开始查这部电影的帐…
And it just so happens if you release an audit of this movie...
只会迫使我们审计由贵公♥司♥发行的
It triggers our ability to audit every one of Lester's movies
莱斯特的每部电影 -要是这么做…
that he's ever made with you. - And we do that...
那堆积如山的钱
That mountain of money goes
就会从你银行帐户 直接转入莱斯特的帐户
from your bank account straight into Lester's.
好 比尔跟我需要一点时间消化
Okay, Bill and I need a minute to digest this.
我什么都不需要消化
I don't need to digest a goddamn thing.
因为事情是这样的
Because here's the deal.
莱斯特汤普森是个卑鄙小人
Lester Thompson is a slimy piece of crap.
我们发行的每部电影他都有捞油水
He's cheated me on every film we've ever made
我一直都很讨厌他
and I've always hated him.
所以你赢了 我们不会真的进行查帐
So you win. We won't release our audit.
他也可以继续挂名在他的小♥电♥影♥上
And he can keep his name on his little movie
但这部片永远不会被发行
but it'll never see the light of day.
因为我宁愿砍掉我的手臂
Because I'd rather cut my arm off
也不想看到挂有他名字的电影上映
than see that picture released with his name on it.
比尔… -作废我也没差
Bill. - I'll take the write-off.
根本伤不到我 -你在开玩笑吗
Won't even hurt my bottom line. - Are you kidding me?
你那套电影魔法的屁话呢
What happened to your whole magic of movies bull...
艾瑞卡 比尔已经表明立场了
Erica, Bill has made his position clear.
不 我们不能袖手旁观 任他作威作福
No, we can't just sit by and let him get away with this.
我想泰德的意思是你别无选择
I think what Ted's trying to tell you is you don't have any other choice.
上垒吧 -我要去跟我的投手聊聊
Take your base! - I gotta go talk to my pitcher.
看来你的游击手已经出马了
Looks like your shortstop's got that handled.
你一定是在开玩笑
You gotta be kidding me.
听着 季后赛就快到了 我还是老样子 三打席三安打
Listen, playoffs are on the line, I'm my usual three for three.
要告诉我你怎么了吗
You wanna tell me what's going on with you?
我没事 -真的吗
Nothing is going on. - Really?
因为你是我见过除了我之外
Because you're the closest thing to Batman
最像蝙蝠侠的人了
besides me that I've ever seen
而他是你在这一局 用触身球保送的第二个打击手了
and he's the second batter you've hit this inning.
首先 你才是我见过
First of all, you're the closest thing to Batman
除了我以外最像蝙蝠侠的人
that I've ever seen besides me.
蝙蝠侠不会说这种话
Batman doesn't say things like that.
第二 是克莱波太靠近本垒板
And second, Klepper was crowding the plate
雷诺兹则是他活该 -如果你的计画是用棒球
and Reynolds had it coming. - If the plan is to throw
狠砸每一个活该的人 那我不会插手
at everyone who's had it coming, then I'm gonna sit back.
你可以一个一个打倒他们
And you can knock 'em down one by one.
剧集 | 金装律师:洛杉矶(2025) | 导航列表