剧集 | 金装律师:洛杉矶(2025) | 导航列表
Therefore... - Ted, sorry to interrupt.
我必须和你谈谈
I need to talk to you.
罗斯琳 我们正在开会
Roslyn, we are in the middle of a meeting.
我知道 但这事不能等
I know, but this can't wait.
怎么了
What happened?
我刚得知 约翰阿莫斯去世了
I just found out. John Amos died.
抱歉 各位 会议要暂停了
I'm sorry, everyone, this meeting is gonna have to be put on hold.
金装律师 洛杉矶
第一季第七集
都有什么呢
What do we have here?
熊爪贝蒂
Betty Bearclaw.
糖粒莎莉看起来既健康又美味
Sally Sprinkles is looking pretty fit and tasty.
果酱馅朱蒂 我宣布你赢了
Jelly-filled Judy. Looks like we have a winner.
一个给甜甜圈起名字的男人
A man who names his donuts.
我对自己的选择很满意
I'm comfortable in my choices.
我没生气
I'm not mad at it.
说真的 凯文 在你返回纽约前
Seriously, Kevin, I have a favor to ask
我想请你帮个忙 -好 什么事
before you head back to New York. - Yeah, yeah. What do you got?
明天是我妈的生日
Tomorrow is my mom's birthday.
我们有个传统
And we have a tradition of
前一天晚上要一起吃晚餐
going to dinner the night before.
而且就我们两个
Just the two of us.
我想给她一个特别的惊喜
And I wanted to do something special.
她是个迷人的女人吗
She an attractive woman?
这有什么关系 -你继续说
What does that have to do with it? - Please, continue.
她在阿尔塔迪纳有个小学同学
So she has a friend from elementary school in Altadena.
名叫卡罗琳贝克
Her name is Caroline Baker.
她们多年没联络了 但她仍会提起她
They've lost touch over the years but she still talks about her.
我想知道…
And I was wondering if...
你想让我找到她
You want me to find her.
是的
Yes.
这是我知道的关于她的一切信息
Here's everything I know about her.
我会尽力的 -谢谢
I'll do what I do. - Thank you.
好
Okay.
我给你们点独处时间 -我们很需要
I'll give you some privacy. - We gonna need it.
你们想我吗 那肯定的
Did you miss me? Yes. You did.
我就是这个意思
Like, this is what I'm saying.
他们怎么能做得这么完美
How do they do this so perfectly?
我每次尝试 结果都是…
Whenever I try it, it turns out like a...
一团烂泥 -一团烂泥
shapeless blob. - Shapeless blob.
我喜欢我们心有灵犀的样子
You know, I love when we do that.
这正是我想在这里见你的原因
That's actually why I wanted to meet you here.
天啊 是我想的那样吗
Oh, my God, is this what I think it is?
别误会 我现在的律师很好
Don't get me wrong. My current lawyer is fine
但我想要一个真正懂我的人
but I want someone who really gets me.
面对现实吧 那个人就是你
And let's face it, that's you.
我愿意面对现实 -我知道
I will face it. - I know.
就是我 -我知道
It is me. - I know.
我愿意当你的新律师
I would love to be your new lawyer.
太好了 那我们开始吧
Great. Then let's get started.
我有一份新剧本
I have a new script.
我想看看你能用它做什么
I'd love to see what you can do with it.
愿原力与我同在
May the force be with me.
你听说了吗 -听说了
Did you hear the news? - I did.
你知道我们要去哪里吗 -“知道”
Do you know where we're going? - I do.
还有一件事
One thing.
什么事
What's that?
“叫辆车”
Take a car.
已经叫了
Already done.
(纽约 2010年)
说吧 什么事这么紧急
Okay. What is so urgent that you
要打断我为我职业生涯中 最重要的庭审做准备
pulled me away from preparing for the biggest trial of my career?
我叫你出来是因为 我想知道我有没有面临刑事指控
I called you because I need to know if I'm facing criminal charges.
什么 为什么
What? Why?
我昨晚收到一封 来自你办公室的调查信
I got a target letter from your office last night
说我是一项调查的对象
saying I was the subject of an investigation.
既然你收到了这封信 那你已经知道你面临指控了
If you got this, you already know that you're facing charges.
你叫我来干什么
So tell me what you want from me
我可不会赌上我的事业 来帮你摆脱困境
because I am not risking my career to get you out of whatever this is.
就是你的事业把我害成这样的
Your career is why I'm goddamn in this.
你…
You...
你做了一些事
You did something.
佩莱格里尼有证据
Pellegrini has proof.
他利用这一点让你给我提供一份工作
And that is what he used to get you to offer me a job.
他没有付你钱
He didn't pay you.
他敲诈了你
He extorted you.
你没能让他如愿 于是他把你晾在一边
And when you didn't come through, he hung you out to dry
往我头上泼脏水
to make me look dirty.
我说错了吗
Tell me I'm wrong.
你现在的身份是我儿子 还是美国联邦检察官
You talking to me as my son or as a US Attorney?
既然你这么问 那我们没什么好谈的
If you're asking me that, we have nothing more to discuss.
泰迪 -别叫我泰迪
Teddy. - Don't Teddy me!
这是你自找的 你可以自己解决
You got yourself into this. You can get yourself out.
泰德
Ted.
瑞克 很高兴见到你 -我也是
Rick, it's good to see you. - You too.
如果不是因为这事就好了
Just wish it wasn't for this.
我很高兴你能来
Well, I'm glad you could make it.
其他人都不明白失去约翰意味着什么
No one else understands what losing John means.
你可能不记得了
You might not remember this
他是你跟我分享的第一位客户
but he's actually the first client you let me share.
你可能不知道 我当时不想分享他
You won't know this, but I didn't wanna share him.
他是我的第一位客户
He was my first client.
但他看到了你的潜力
But he saw something in you
一路走来
and somewhere along the way,
他让我相信 你能为他提供比我好得多的服务
he... convinced me that you would take far better care of him than me.
我知道
I know.
约翰告诉我了 -我从不关心他
John told me. - Never cared for the man.
我看人的眼光很差
Terrible judge of character.
看啊
Look at that.
他都死了还在撮合我们的关系
He's gone, and he's still putting us back together.
他总是有办法
He always had a way.
国民父亲
America's father.
敬约翰 -敬约翰
To John. - To John.
国民父亲
America's father.
我想念这种感觉 -我也是
I missed this. - Me too.
我们能不能…
Can we...?
我们再喝几杯怎么样
What do you say we have a few more?
那得看你能不能自控了
Depends on if you can pace yourself.
我 得了吧 我们都知道我能把你喝趴下
Me? Please, we both know I can drink you under the table.
来吧
Let's go.
大卫鲍伊
David Bowie.
你是哪位 -斯图尔特莱恩
And you are? - Stuart Lane.
我知道你是个大忙人 我们就开门见山吧
I know you're a busy man, so let's get right to it.
制片厂雇你阻拦一位举报人站出来
You were hired by the studio to stop a whistleblower from coming forward.
没人雇我做任何事
I wasn't hired by anyone to do anything.
但安琼斯的车莫名其妙地爆♥炸♥了
And yet, somehow, Anne Jones' car blew up.
我不喜欢你的语气 -你雇我不是因为我的语气
I don't like your tone. - You're not hiring me for my tone.
而是为了让我帮你脱身
You're hiring me to get you off.
我根本没有雇你
I haven't hired you at all.
说到这个 萨曼莎雷斯巴克怎么没来
Speaking of which, why isn't Samantha Railsback here?
她为什么要来 她是娱乐律师
Why would she be? She's entertainment.
这是刑事案件
This is a criminal matter.
我受到了犯罪指控
I've been accused of a crime.
如果我想在这一行混下去…
If I want people in this industry to keep hiring me...
你得装出一副受人尊敬的样子
You need a veneer of respectability.
又是这种语气
Again with the tone.
我来这里并非因为你是刑事律师
I didn't come here for your criminal expertise.
而是因为我想让萨曼莎雷斯巴克
I came here because I want Samantha Railsback
在新闻发布会上说她相信我
at a press conference saying that she believes in me.
人们尊重她 所以也会尊重我
People respect her, so they'll respect me.
只有我帮你打赢官司 让你被判无罪
What they'll respect is me winning your case
才能赢得他们的尊重
剧集 | 金装律师:洛杉矶(2025) | 导航列表