剧集 | 金装律师:洛杉矶(2025) | 导航列表
桑托罗是二把手了 - 我不在乎
Santoro is now number two. - I don't care.
我不会给那家伙豁免权的
I'm not giving immunity to that man.
泰迪… - 你曾经因为桑托罗的恶行
Teddy... - You beat Santoro
把他打得只剩半条命
within an inch of his life for what he did.
我巴不得能打死他 可我没有
I wish I killed him at the time but I didn't.
这是好事 因为只有他活着
And that's a good thing, because this is the only way
我们才能给佩莱格里尼定罪
we're gonna get Pellegrini.
我要去散个步 免得我把午餐吐出来
Well, I'm gonna take a walk before I lose my lunch.
他会想通的
He'll come around.
你比我更了解他了 - 那你打算怎么说
So now you know him better than me? - Well, what were you gonna say?
他会想通的 - 你是个好人 凯文
He'll come around. - You're a good man, Kevin.
泰德有你真幸运
Ted's lucky to have you.
所以你觉得我比你更了解他
So you do think I know him better than you?
我不是这个意思
No, I'm not saying that.
我不想你再来我办公室了
I... I don't want you in my office anymore.
也该来了 我是被紧急电♥话♥叫过来的
About time. I got an urgent call to come down.
怎么了
What's going on?
你昨晚离开这里后去了哪里
Where did you happen to go after you left here last night?
问这个干嘛
Why?
说来听听
Humor me.
我回家看了“角斗士” 吃了块牛排 然后上♥床♥睡觉了
I went home, I watched Gladiator, I ate a steak, and I went to bed.
这重要吗 - 还有一个问题
What does that got to do... - One more question.
你今早醒来时 有没有看报纸
When you woke up this morning, did you happen to read the paper?
这是什么 - 一篇关于一名女性被杀的报道
What's that? - An article about a murdered woman.
就是我在你离开前 跟你提过的那个女人
The same woman I told you about just before you left.
好吧 到底是怎么回事
Okay. What the hell is going on here, Stuart?
电影几点开始的
What time did the movie start?
哪个台播的 - 怎么 你觉得是我♥干♥的
What channel was it on? - What, you think I did this?
你有吃剩的牛排吗
Do you have the trash from the cooked steak?
是肋眼牛排还是菲力牛排
Was it a ribeye? Was it a filet?
我根本不知道那是个女人
I didn't even know that it was a woman.
你想说珍妮特菲尔兹
You're gonna tell me that Janet Fields
不是你恐吓的那50个人之一
wasn't one of the 50 people you intimidated?
她可公开说过你恐吓过她
Because she's on record saying you did.
我不在乎 因为我没杀她
Well, I don't care because I didn't kill her.
地方检察官认为是你干的
Well, the DA thinks you did.
你的不在场证明相当于 “我的狗吃了我的作业”
And your alibi is the legal equivalent to "My dog ate my homework."
所以你最好想出刚才这些问题的答案
So you better come up with answers to all of these questions
因为他们会以谋杀罪起诉你
because they're gonna charge you with murder.
好吧 我当时不在家 但我和这事一点关系都没有
Okay, I wasn't at home! But I had nothing to do with that!
你为什么不一开始就告诉我
Why didn't you just tell me that in the first place?
因为我当时忙着去干其他犯法的事了
Because I was out committing a different crime.
你怎么来了
What the hell are you doing here?
你以为我不记得你以前常来的地方
You think I don't remember your old hangouts?
这不是凯文当着50个人的面
Isn't this the spot where Kevin beats you to a pulp
把你打得稀巴烂的地方吗
in front of, like, 50 people?
你可能没听说 今时不同往日了
Well, maybe you didn't hear. Things have changed.
我见到佩莱格里尼时也是这么说的
I told Pellegrini that when I saw him, he said
他说一切都会回到原来的样子
things are gonna go back to the way that they were.
老爹回来了
Daddy's home.
他得坐在餐桌的主位上
Said he sits at the head of the table.
你这次来有什么目的
What are you doing here?
司法部给了我一个过期不候的协议
Justice Department sent me with a one-time deal.
你承认是佩莱格里尼下令杀了埃迪
You admit that Pellegrini ordered Eddie's killing
就能获得豁免权
you get immunity.
司法部不可能派你来和我谈协议
No way the Justice Department sends you to make a deal with me
毕竟你们说是我杀了你亲爱的哥哥
after what I allegedly did to your sweet brother.
我要抓的是下令的人
I'm about getting the guy that gave the order
不是负责按按钮的猴子
not the monkey who pushed the button.
我不信 - 你不信我 给他打电♥话♥
No, I don't believe it. - Don't believe me? Give them a call.
我帮你拨号♥
I'll dial the number for you.
我不用给任何人打电♥话♥ 因为我不当叛徒
I don't need to give anyone a call because I'm not a rat.
我就知道你会这么说
That's what I thought you'd say.
但你要知道 此时此刻 你的老朋友凯文
Just so you know, right now, your old pal Kevin
正在拍我们亲密交谈的照片
is taking photos of us looking chummy.
你觉得 佩莱格里尼看到照片会怎么做
What do you think Pellegrini is gonna do when he sees them?
好好享用你的披萨 我盼着你噎死
Enjoy your slice. I hope you choke on it.
嘿 怎么样了 - 说来话长
Hey, how'd it go? - Long story.
我还在努力弄清事情真♥相♥
I'm still trying to get to the bottom of it.
我需要你的帮助 - 好 说吧
I could use your help. - Yeah, please.
鲍伊说他不可能杀那个女人
Bowie says he couldn't have murdered the woman
因为他正忙着闯进其他人的家
because he was busy breaking into someone's house.
你开玩笑吧 - 还有更精彩的
You gotta be kidding me. - It gets better.
那是格雷格费舍尔的家 - 那个电影制片人
The person's house? Greg Fisher. - The movie producer?
就是他 你得让他给我们提供
The very one. I need you to get him to give us
他家监控摄像头的监控录像
the security footage from his cameras.
我不明白 我不是他的律师
I don't understand, I don't represent him.
没错
You don't.
但他最近换了律所
But he recently changed firms.
让我猜猜 他和艾瑞卡签约了
Let me guess. He signed with Erica?
你知道我们互相帮助 就想让我找她
You know, we trade favors, and you want me to cash one in
帮你那个卑鄙的客户
to help your scumbag client?
这不仅仅是互相帮助
This is more than just trading favors.
而且这不是帮他 而是帮我
And it's not about him. It's about me.
珍妮特菲尔兹的尸体 在我脑海中挥之不去
I can't get the image of Janet Fields' lifeless body out of my head.
好了 斯图尔特 - 该死 瑞克
Okay, Stuart. - Damn it, Rick!
如果你是我 你也会这么想
If you were me, you would feel the same way.
我必须确认那不是鲍伊干的
I need to know it wasn't Bowie.
我帮你
I'll do it.
但不是为了鲍伊 而是为了你
But not for Bowie. I'm doing it for you.
谢谢
Thank you.
等一下
Wait a second.
如果监控录像拍到了鲍伊
If Bowie was on the footage
费舍尔不会把录像交给警方吗
wouldn't Fisher have given the tapes to the police already?
不会 - 为什么
No. - Why not?
因为费舍尔最担心的
Because the last thing in the world Fisher wants
就是让人知道鲍伊拿走了什么
is for people to know what Bowie took.
相信我 他会答应这个请求的
Trust me, he'll trade us one for the other.
这地方确实勾起了很多回忆
This place sure does bring back a lot of memories.
是啊 埃迪因为那杯酒骂我的事 仿佛就在昨天
Yeah. Seems like yesterday Eddie scolded me about that shot.
你那么做是为了支开他吧
You did that just to get him out of here, didn't you?
我们有事要讨论
We had things to discuss.
既然我们坐在这儿等人
Well, since we're just waiting...
不如谈谈你最近在忙什么吧
why don't we discuss what you've been up to these days?
你知道的 我加入了专案组
You know what I've been up to. I'm on a task force.
你不想谈你的近况
You don't wanna talk about yourself.
看来还是老样子
I see not much has changed.
(凯文 时机到了)
哈维 该行动了
Harvey, it's go time.
时机正好 我得打个电♥话♥
Perfect timing. I gotta make a call myself.
嘿 如果情况不妙…
Hey, things go south...
你就发蝙蝠侠信♥号♥♥
you send up that Bat-Signal.
凭什么 我是蝙蝠侠 蝙蝠侠不会发信♥号♥♥
Why would I do that? I'm Batman. Batman doesn't send up the signal.
你想死在他手里还是给我发信♥号♥♥
You want me to let him kill you, or do you wanna send me a signal?
好吧 你是蝙蝠侠 - 我想也是
Okay. You're Batman. - I thought so.
你是罗宾
And you're Robin.
“请在提示音后留言” - 凯文 我收到你的信息了
Please leave a message after the tone. - Kevin, I got your message.
你在哪里
Where are you?
上车
Get in.
请吧
Please.
你以为寄这些照片给我 我就会相信
You think sending me these is gonna make me believe
维尼桑托罗会背叛我吗
that Vinnie Santoro would ever turn on me?
我们都知道比利和吉米叛变的事
We both know what happened before with Billy and Jimmy.
如果你继续发力 让旧事重演
If you don't stop trying to make it happen again
你一定会步比利的后尘
what happened to Billy will happen to you.
实际上 现在没有什么能阻止我那么做
In fact, there's nothing stopping me from doing it right now.
是我把你引来的
You're only here because I wanted you here.
我把你耍得团团转 你就乖乖跑来了
I played you like a fiddle and you came running.
联邦调查局就在那边等着呢
The FBI is waiting out there right now.
你骗人
You're bluffing.
那就朝我脑袋开一枪看看
剧集 | 金装律师:洛杉矶(2025) | 导航列表