剧集 | 金装律师:洛杉矶(2025) | 导航列表
归还雕塑也还不清你欠她的债
And you owe her a hell of a lot more than just giving it back.
不管我欠不欠艾瑞卡什么
Whether I owe Erica or not
我的职责都是服务我的客户 而不是你的女朋友
my job is to serve my client, not your girlfriend.
如果两者有冲突 你知道我会怎么选
And if one conflicts with the other, you know what's gonna happen.
(哥伦比亚法学院 2005年)
陪审团的女士们先生们 我长话短说
Ladies and gentlemen of the jury I'll be brief.
被告当时喝醉了
The defendant was drunk.
他驾驶他父亲的宝马车 撞向受害者 导致对方死亡
He plowed into the victim, killing him in his father's BMW
而且他在现场承认了这一切
and he admitted to all of this at the scene.
本次庭审会很简短
This trial will be short
你们唯一的工作就是决定对他的刑罚
your only job is deciding what the punishment should be.
法官大人 我和控方在一件事上意见一致
Your Honor, the prosecution and I agree on one thing.
本次庭审会很简短
This is gonna be a short trial.
因为我要跳过开场陈述
Because in lieu of opening statements
请求直接裁决
I move for a directed verdict.
反对 基于什么理由
Objection. On what basis?
理由是他们抓错了人
On the basis they got the wrong guy.
我想传唤一位证人出庭
I have a witness I'd like to call to the stand.
什么证人 - 受审男子的父亲
What witness? - The father of the man on trial.
你在做什么 - 赢你
What're you doing? - Winning.
死者遇害当晚是谁在开车
Who was driving the car on the night the victim was killed?
是我 - 然而在案发现场
I was. - And yet, at the scene
你儿子说是他开的车
your son said he was the one driving.
他为什么要那么做 - 因为他想保护我
Why would he do that? - Because he wanted to protect me.
你为什么让他那么做
Why would you let him do it?
因为我喝醉了 同时也被他对我的感情深深感动了
Because I was drunk and I was touched by the depth of his feelings for me.
但我必须站出来
But I had to come forward
因为我对他的爱比他对我的爱还要多
because as much as he loves me, I love him even more.
院长 抱歉我得跳出角色
Dean, I'm sorry to break character
但我想郑重声明一下
but I wanna go on the record as saying
如果斯图尔特选择这条路
that if Stuart is gonna go down this road
那就算他使用了
this counts as his one allowance
更改案件事实的唯一机会
to change the facts of the case.
我什么也没更改
I didn't change anything.
我只是告知我的客户
I simply informed my client
如果他父亲才是开车的人
if his father was really the one driving that car
这个案子就结束了
this case would be over.
你居然让那混♥蛋♥在证人席上撒谎
You mean, you got that bastard to lie on the stand.
我绝不会在模拟法庭或其他地方 唆使他人作伪证
I would never suborn perjury in a moot court or anywhere else.
不 你把我父亲扯进… - 好 够了
No, you'd just bring my father into-- - All right, that's enough.
他只是使出了一个厉害的招数
The only thing he did was pull one hell of a move.
没有更改案件事实
He didn't change any facts.
我给你15分钟准备交叉询问
I'm gonna give you 15 minutes to prepare for cross.
你到底在干什么
What the hell are you doing?
我在尽我所能帮我的客户辩护
I'm representing my client to the best of my ability.
你明明可以找别人 却选了我父亲来演这个角色
I mean picking my father to play that part when you could've had anybody else.
别纠结了 泰德 你只要证明他在证人席上撒谎就行了
Get over it. Ted. All you gotta do is prove that he lied up there.
想要证明他撒谎
The only way to do that
只能让他承认他想为儿子牺牲自己
is to get him to say that he was sacrificing himself for his son
可现实生活中 他绝对不会那么做
which is something that he would never do.
你的意思是
Sounds to me like you're saying
我请你父亲来真是请对了
I picked the right choice to play your father.
记住
Remember...
是你先开始的
you started this.
我不用解释性♥爱♥视频的事
I'm not gonna have to say anything about the sex tape,
对吧 - 对 你不用说
correct? - No, you're not.
你确定吗
You're sure?
我这就去确定
I'm about to make sure.
阿曼达 什么事 我有点忙
Amanda. What is it? I'm a little busy.
我想签一位涉足娱乐圈的客户
I'm trying to sign a client that has an entertainment element
我想了解一下她的背景
and I could use a little background on her.
“这位客户是谁 ” - 席拉卡森
Who's the client? - Sierra Carson.
你什么时候去见她
And when are you gonna meet with her?
我一小时后要出庭 - “那我帮不了你”
I'm due in court in an hour. - Then I can't help you
因为此时此刻 我自己也在法庭上
because right in this moment, I am in court myself.
嘿
Hey.
我们把话说清楚 绝对不能提性♥爱♥视频的事
Just so we're clear, that sex tape, off the table.
你想把话说清楚 那我重复一遍我跟瑞克说的话
You want clarity? I'll tell you what I told Rick.
我会尽力 但我不能保证什么
I'll do my best, but I make no guarantees
因为我客户的利益比你的更重要
because my client's best interest is more important than yours.
先生们 准备好了吗
Gentlemen, are we ready?
费舍尔先生
Mr. Fisher.
你的监控正好拍到鲍伊先生的那晚
What exactly was stolen the night
到底有什么物品被盗了
your security camera conveniently caught Mr. Bowie on tape?
一块手表 一条我祖母的手链
A watch, a bracelet that belonged to my grandmother.
还有两万美元现金
And $20,000 cash.
传家宝 真让人伤心
Family heirloom. How sad.
你一发现东西不见
You must have called the police
就马上报♥警♥了吧
the second you discovered what was missing.
我没有报♥警♥
I never called the police.
金钱和你珍视的东西被偷了
So money and things of sentimental value were stolen
你却没有报♥警♥ 为什么
yet you never reported it. Why would that be?
我通过其他渠道把它找回来了
I used other channels to get it back.
我认为你没报♥警♥是因为 你为了帮大卫鲍伊
I think you didn't report it because you staged this whole thing
而设计了整件事
as a favor to David Bowie.
反对 没有证据支持这种说法
Objection. There's no evidence of that.
有 费舍尔先生 你是否在六个月前
Yes, there is, Mr. Fisher, isn't it true
雇用了大卫鲍伊
that you hired David Bowie six months ago?
是的 - 为什么
Yes, I did. - For what?
我不想说 - 你还是说吧
I'd rather not say. - And I'd rather you did.
我雇他帮我取回 别人拿走的一件属于我的东西
I hired him to retrieve an item of mine that someone else had.
也就是说你雇他去实施犯罪了
So, you hired him to commit a crime?
我没问他是怎么拿回来的
I didn't ask how he got it back.
我看你并不在乎他是怎么拿回来的
You mean you didn't care how he got it back.
反对 - 要么他为你实施了犯罪
Objection. - He committed a crime for you
要么他会变魔术
or got it back by some miracle.
无论如何 你对他
Either way, you have a soft spot
心存感激 - 我不在乎…
in your heart for him. - I don't care--
你设计了抢劫
You set up this whole fake robbery
就为了给他制♥造♥不在场证明 - 法官大人
to create an alibi. - Your Honor.
法官大人 - 够了
Your Honor! - That's enough.
不得不说 阿达尼先生
I have to say, Mr. Adani has created enough doubt
已成功让证人的动机成疑 这足以让我们推进庭审程序
about the motives of this witness for us to move forward with trial.
法官大人
Your Honor.
如果我能证明这个人憎恨我的客户
What if I could prove this man hates my client
而且绝对不会帮他呢
and would never lift a finger to help him?
斯图尔特 别这么做
Stuart, do not do this.
我得做我该做的事
I'll do what I have to do.
你知道吗 这就是大家不喜欢你的原因
You know what? This is why people don't like you.
你每次都把自己的利益 置于团队的利益之上
You put yourself above the team every time.
我把客户的利益置于一切之上
I'm putting my client above everything else
这是律师的职责
which is what a lawyer is supposed to do.
(哥伦比亚法学院 2005年)
泰迪 这太好了
Teddy, this is great.
我们一起上庭了
We're all in a trial.
对 埃迪 确实很好
Yeah, Eddie, it's really great.
你介意我和爸爸聊一会儿吗
Do you mind if I talk to Dad for a second?
我之前看到你气冲冲地走了
Saw ya storm off earlier.
你闹够脾气了吗
You all finished with your temper tantrum?
你来这里干什么
What are you even doing here?
我来看看你是什么样的人
I'm here to see what kind of man you are.
什么意思 - 我知道这会让你
Walk me through that. - I knew this would put you
左右为难
in a tough position.
我想看看你会迎难而上 还是说你母亲把你养成了软蛋
So, will you rise to the occasion, or did your mother make you weak?
是母亲把我和埃迪抚养长大的
My mother raised me and Eddie.
可她没教你如何应对
She didn't prepare you for things like this
现实中的这种场面
that happen in real life.
在现实生活中 你不会撒谎说是你开的车
In real life, you wouldn't be lying about driving that car.
就算是你开的车
You would have been driving that car
你也会逼我或埃迪
and then you would have pressured me or Eddie
说是我们撞的人
to say that it was us.
剧集 | 金装律师:洛杉矶(2025) | 导航列表