剧集 | 金装律师:洛杉矶(2025) | 导航列表
“前情提要”
我一直都诚实地说了我的感觉
I've been honest with you about what I want.
我想和你在一起 如果你不想和我在一起
I want to be with you. If you don't want to be with me
那我们就要保持距离了
I think we just need to stay away from each other.
我们为什么要离开纽约
Why did we leave New York?
对不起 我没打给你 埃迪
I'm sorry I didn't call, Eddie.
我应该打给你的
I should've called.
我确实曾以埃迪为耻
I was ashamed of Eddie.
我希望我没有 - 你想做什么
I wish I hadn't been. - What do you want from me?
我想带你和埃迪去吃一顿晚饭
I want to take you and Eddie out to dinner one time
在我去坐牢之前
before I go away.
如果你觉得我会让你 处理我爸的遗嘱…
If you think for one second I'm gonna let you handle my father's will--
我想告诉你 我是在他去世之后
For your information, I had no idea he named me executor
才知道他命我为执行人
until after he died.
我不管他有什么遗产
Whatever he left, I don't care
因为我不想要
because I don't want it.
我是马文 新任的人事主管
I'm Marvin, new head of Human Resources.
我们这一行的人 觉得自己无论做了什么
We work in a business with people who think they can get away
都可以不负责任 而马文对自己的工作心里有数
with anything. And Marvin knows what the hell he's doing.
泰德代理肖恩贝克
Ted represents Sean Baker.
而肖恩想要迪兰普赖尔做主演
And what Sean wants is Dylan Pryor.
肖恩说他要选我之后
After Sean told me that I was his choice
我就想庆祝 而我想一起庆祝的人
I wanted to celebrate, and the person that I want to celebrate with
就是你
is you.
迪兰 抱歉 我做不到
Dylan, sorry. I can't.
你给我买♥♥了咖啡 - 是你约我见面的
You got me coffee? - You said you wanted to meet.
是的 因为我做了一件 会让你骄傲的事
I did. Because I did something that you would be proud of.
你终于决定要换古龙水了吗
You finally decided to switch colognes?
因为大家都议论纷纷
'Cause we've all been talking.
我身上可香了 你知道的
Hey. I smell like heaven and you know it.
我帮瑞克给迪兰普赖尔 得到了拉里麦克穆特瑞电影的角色
I helped Rick get Dylan Pryor a role in the Larry McMurtry movie.
这对我们有好处 因为…
Which it good for us because--
肖恩贝克是我们的客户 而你帮他找到了主演
We represent Sean Baker and you just got him his lead.
没错
Exactly.
只是有一点
There's just one thing.
让我猜猜 可分的利润就那么多
Don't tell me. There's only so much ownership to go around
迪兰普赖尔也想分肖恩贝克的一杯羹
and Dylan Pryor wants a piece of Sean Baker's backend.
欢迎来到好莱坞
Welcome to Hollywood.
你要我去跟瑞克谈 是吧
You want me to go up against Rick, don't you?
有什么不对吗 - 没有
Something wrong with that? - No.
很好 因为我们算是同一边的
Good. Because we're both basically on the same side here.
但你要我教训瑞克 - 最好打得他满地找牙
But you want me to kick Rick's ass? - Up and down the block.
我们得保护肖恩贝克的后端收益
I mean, we have to protect Sean Baker's backend.
我唯一在乎的事
And if there's one thing that I care about
就是客户的后方
it's my clients' backends.
要我打给人事部的马文吗
Do I need to call Marvin from HR?
他阻止不了我的幽默
He can't stop what going on in here.
他至少能让你换瓶香水吧
Can he at least do something about getting you a new cologne?
别搞错 这是须后水的味道
For your information, it's aftershave.
别搞错 它用了还不如不用
For your information, it's not getting the job done.
我明明很香
I smell great.
迪兰 你收到我的短♥信♥了 - 对
Dylan. You got my text? - I did.
但我不知道你为什么叫我来
But I'm not exactly sure why I'm here.
是啊 听着… - 瑞克 我明白
Yeah. Look-- - Rick, I get it.
我亲了你之后 你就逃走了
You ran away after I kissed you.
你的意思表达得很清楚了
Message received loud and clear.
我想解释一下为什么要拒绝你
I want to explain why we can't do this.
因为我是让你反感的丑陋巨怪
Because I'm a hideous troll who repulses you?
不是的 - 我知道 瑞克
That is not it. - I know that, Rick.
因为我知道你跟我一样都在享受
It was pretty obvious that you were enjoying it
我们的化学反应 - 是的
as much as I was. - I was.
但是迪兰 有时候
But, Dylan, sometimes clients
当客户看到律师为自己争取权益
when they see their lawyers fighting for them
自然会生出情愫
they develop feelings.
不代表这些感情就是真实的
But that does not mean those feelings are real.
如果我想确认它是不是真的呢
Well, what if I want to find out if they're real?
我不知道该说什么 - 说你也想
I don't know what to say to that. - Say you want to find out too.
你是个了不起的女人
Dylan, you are a phenomenal woman.
能和你谈恋爱的人都很幸运
Anyone would be lucky to be in a relationship with you.
但我是你的律师 我想继续当你的律师
But I'm your lawyer and I want to keep being your lawyer.
我们目前只能保持这个关系
So, for now, this is how it has to be.
萨曼莎 你打来 是因为迪兰普赖尔的事
Samantha, are you calling about the Dylan Pryor negotiation?
因为 - “我有更重要的事”
Because-- - I'm calling about something
“找你谈”
a little more important.
艾弗瑞杰弗斯 - “让我猜猜”
Avery Jeffers. - Let me guess.
你的一个客户胆大包天 跟那个混♥蛋♥叫板了
One of your clients made the mistake of calling that bastard out.
“他在为艾弗瑞执导一部电影”
He was directing a movie for Avery.
他们在沙漠里拍摄
They were shooting in the desert.
艾弗瑞把剧组累到半死
Avery was pushing the crew to exhaustion.
我的客户担心大家的安危 所以叫停了拍摄
My client thought people's lives were at risk and pulled the plug.
“艾弗瑞一直在全城封♥杀♥吉姆”
Avery's been blackballing Jim all across town.
没有一家制片厂愿意雇用他
Not a single studio will hire him.
你打算提起一场 根本赢不了的诽谤官司
You're gonna file a defamation suit that you can't win.
泰德 - “萨曼莎”
Ted. - Samantha, there's a reason
“大家不敢惹这家伙是有原因的”
that people don't go after this guy.
他专干那些不能上台面的事
He operates off the record.
如果你告他 他会夺走你的枪 然后
If you do this, he's gonna take the gun out of your hand
“调转枪口对准你”
and he's gonna point it right back at you.
除非你帮我
Unless you help me.
我不会参与集体诉讼
I'm not getting involved in a class action.
为什么 人多力量大
Why the hell not? There's strength in numbers
你肯定有客户在他手下工作过
and some of your clients must have worked for him.
就算有 他们也不会公开作证
Even if they did, none of them are gonna go on the record.
泰德 艾弗瑞简直就是好莱坞的黑帮老大
Ted, Avery is the closest thing Hollywood gets to a mob boss.
“在我认识的人中 只有你对抗过那种人”
You're the only person I know who's taken on someone like that.
而且我只信得过你的帮助
And you're the only one I trust to help me try.
金装律师 洛杉矶
第一季第十三集
你在这里啊
There you are.
有时间吗
Got a minute?
如果要说我无意中听到的
Not if it's about that Avery Jeffers
艾弗瑞杰弗斯的事 我没时间
call I overheard.
听着
Look.
泰德 我离开那个魔鬼时
Ted, when I left that monster
把那些记忆深埋了起来
I locked those memories in a drawer
我一点都不想重新回忆
and I have no interest in revisiting any of it.
我没要求你回忆任何事
I'm not asking you to revisit anything.
你在他公♥司♥工作了五年
You worked for the man for five years.
你一定能给我指条明路
You must be able to point me in the right direction.
你想让我帮你找一个
You mean towards someone
不肯站出来的人
who's chosen not to come forward
好劝人家做一些
so you can talk them into doing
将来可能会后悔的事
something they might regret?
我可以保护他们 - 那可不一定
I can protect them. - You don't know that.
你还在害怕他
He still scares you.
你也应该害怕
And he should scare you.
我看到的东西都是真的
I've seen what I've seen.
罗斯琳…
Rosalyn.
是谁把你从那魔鬼手中救出来的
Who rescued you from that monster?
明知故问 是你
You know it was you.
当时的你信了我
You trusted me then.
现在再信一次吧
Trust me now.
莉亚 你门上
Leah, why do you have a ribbon
怎么挂了一条彩带
taped across your door?
因为没有彩带
Because you can't
就不能为我的新办公室
have a ribbon-cutting ceremony
举办剪彩仪式啊
for my new office without a ribbon.
你是被狼群养大的吗
Were you raised by wolves?
是 莉亚 我是被
Yeah. Leah, I was raised
没有彩带的狼群养大的
by a pack of ribbon-less wolves.
承认这一点真不容易
Was that so hard to admit?
要想进来
剧集 | 金装律师:洛杉矶(2025) | 导航列表