剧集 | 金装律师:洛杉矶(2025) | 导航列表
泰迪 我不喜欢这样
Teddy, I don't like this.
布莱克先生
Mr. Black.
你准备好交叉询问被告的父亲了吗
Are you ready to cross-examine the father?
法官大人 我本来要传唤这个人
Your Honor, I was gonna call this man up there
说他的供词是假的
and say that his confession was a lie.
说他声称开车的人是自己
That he was only claiming to be behind the wheel
只是因为他爱自己的儿子
because he loves his son.
但事实是 他根本不爱自己的儿子
But the truth is that he has no love for his son.
而且开车的人就是他
And he actually was the one driving the car.
怎么回事 - 因此 我提出动议
What's going on here? - And therefore I move to place him under arrest
以驾车过失杀人的罪名逮捕他
for vehicular manslaughter.
不 这才是我的客户 如果他被判无罪 我就赢了
No... This is my client. If he's found innocent, I win.
除了一点
Except for one thing.
我要使用我的更改机会 让这位父亲成为新的被告
I'm using my one change to make the father the new defendant.
斯图尔特 恐怕泰德是对的
Stuart, I'm afraid that Ted's right.
既然新的被告刚在陪审团面前
And since the new defendant has just confessed to the crime
认了罪
in front of the jury
那我的陈述就到此为止
I rest my case.
好
Okay.
明天由莱恩先生来应诉
We'll pick this up tomorrow with Mr. Lane.
不得不说 这是一场激烈的撕杀
I have to say, this is proving to be quite the battle.
你可能觉得我很弱 但我肯定不傻
You may think I'm weak, but I'm certainly not stupid.
因为我刚刚找到了一个办法 可以说你是个糟糕的父亲
Because I just found a way to call you a terrible father
同时还能打赢官司
and win my trial all at the same time.
你打算整晚冷落我 还是想谈谈
You gonna ice me out all night, or do you wanna talk about it?
我不知道 斯图尔特 你还有什么惊喜要给我吗
I don't know, Stuart. You got any more surprises for me?
也许你想传召阿道夫希♥特♥勒♥上证人席
Maybe you wanna call Adolf Hitler to the stand.
你要把你父亲比作阿道夫希♥特♥勒♥
You're gonna compare your father with Adolf Hitler?
他是个很糟糕的父亲
He was a really bad father.
斯图尔特 我和我父亲在埃迪面前大吵了一架
My father and I had a blow-up in front of Eddie, Stuart.
你知道那让他有多难过
You know how much that upsets him.
如果我这样对你 你会怎么想
How would you feel if I had done something like that to you?
我会觉得你不是在针对我
I'd think it's not personal.
你只是想赢我
You're just trying to win.
听着 伙计 如果…
Look, man, if that's...
如果你是这么想的 我也没办法
If that's what you think, then that's what you think.
卡森小姐 恶性伤害亲人
Miss Carson, aggravated assault of a loved one
是一项极其严重的指控
is a serious allegation.
在我裁定你的保释金之前 你还有什么要说的吗
Do you have anything to say before I rule on your bail?
我的客户不回答 法官大人
I'd prefer my client not answer, Your Honor.
你确定吗 - 法官大人 请允许我说一句
Are you sure? - Your Honor, if I may.
卡森小姐是没有护照的公众人物
Miss Carson is a public figure without a passport.
法庭不仅应该免掉她的保释金
Not only should her bail be set at zero
还应该为她指派一位新律师
she should be given a new attorney.
我就是她的律师 - 这个人不够格
I'm her attorney. - This person is not qualified.
他是法庭指派的律师
He was appointed by the court.
因为卡森小姐以为她请不起律师
Because Miss Carson was told she couldn't afford one herself.
我真的请不起 - 你请得起
I can't. - Yes, you can.
法官大人 我想提出动议 为监护人申请赡养补助
Your Honor, I'd like to file a motion for conservator-in-limine.
她已经有监护人了
She already has a conservator.
对 是她的父亲 也是她被指控施暴的对象
Yes. Her father. The man she's accused of assaulting.
让他决定她能否用她赚来的钱
Do we think that's the best person to decide whether or not
请一位有能力的律师 这合适吗
she can spend money she earned on a competent attorney?
你在冒犯我
I take offense at that.
尽管如此 阿诺德
Be that as it may, Arnold
史蒂文斯小姐似乎比你
it appears you are not as up
更能胜任这份工作 但我不想强迫任何人更换律师
to the task as Miss Stevens but I don't wanna force representation on anyone.
卡森小姐 你更愿意 让这个女人做你的代理律师吗
Miss Carson, would you prefer to be represented by this woman?
你不问是不是我♥干♥的吗 - 暂时不用问
Don't you wanna know if I did it? - Not right now.
为什么 - 如果不是你干的
Why not? - Because if you didn't,
我会相信你
I'll believe you.
如果是你干的 我会证明他罪有应得
And if you did, I'm gonna prove he deserved it.
你怎么会知道这些
How can you know all that?
因为我早就跟我爸断绝了关系
Because I was emancipated from my father.
我想我有新律师了 法官大人
I believe I have myself a new attorney, Your Honor.
你是前被告的治疗师 是吗
You're the therapist of the former defendant, correct?
是的
I am.
你们俩有没有谈过他的感受
And did the two of you ever talk about his feelings?
当然谈过 这是治疗的重点
Of course we did. That's the point of therapy.
既然如此 前被告
In that case, did the former defendant
也就是我的新客户的儿子 有没有说过
my new client's son ever say anything about feeling guilty
他因开车撞死受害者而内疚
about driving his car into the victim?
说过很多次 - 反对
Yes. Many times. - Objection.
这个回答受医患保密协议保护
That answer is subject to doctor-patient privilege.
法官大人 该保密协议
Your Honor, that privilege only applies
仅在患者面临危险时才成立
when the patient is in jeopardy.
既然控方认为
And since the prosecution saw fit
应该驳回前被告的案子
to dismiss the former defendant's case
那这个回答没有危及到他
there is no jeopardy.
反对无效
Objection overruled.
所以既然我的新客户没有开车
So, since my new client clearly wasn't driving the car
他为什么要说是他开的
why would he say he was?
不是治疗师也能回答这个问题
You don't have to be a therapist to answer that.
为了保护自己的儿子 哪个父亲不会撒谎说
I mean, what father wouldn't lie about being behind the wheel
是自己开的车
to protect his own son?
所以他没开车
Which means he wasn't behind the wheel
我的新客户是无辜的
and my new client is innocent.
我问完了 法官大人
No more questions, Your Honor.
请你声明一下 治疗费用是谁支付的
For the record, who paid for those therapy sessions?
是你的病人还是他父亲
Was it your patient? Or was it his father?
他父亲 - 所以你欠他一个人情
His father. - So you owe the man?
我不欠任何人情
I don't owe anyone.
我只对我的病人负责 不对支付账单的人负责
My responsibility is to my patient, not the man who pays his bills.
澄清一下 你不会为了保护被告而说谎
So to clarify, you wouldn't lie to protect the defendant?
对 我不会 - 很好
No, I wouldn't. - Good.
因为我真正想问的是
Because my real question is
你会为了保护他的律师而说谎吗
would you lie to protect his attorney?
什么 - 你是不是
What? - Isn't it true that
正在和斯图尔特莱恩交往
you're in a relationship with Stuart Lane?
是的 但是… - 你最近是不是告诉过我
Yes but-- - Did you not recently tell me that
你想嫁给他
you wanted to marry him?
那是个秘密 - 法官大人
I told you that in confidence. - Your Honor...
如果你想嫁给他
And if you wanna marry him
你不是会尽你所能
doesn't it stand to reason that you would do anything
帮他出人头地吗
within your power to help him get ahead?
院长 - 如果斯图尔特莱恩
Dean! - Isn't it true
是年级第一名 而不是第二名
that your future with Stuart Lane is far more secure
你和他的未来不是更有保障吗
if he finishes first in this class rather than second?
是的 但我不会撒谎… - 但你刚刚还说
Yes, but I wouldn't ever lie-- - Yeah, but you just said
哪个父亲 不会为了保护自己的儿子而撒谎
"What father wouldn't lie to protect his own son?"
你指望陪审团相信未来的妻子
Do you expect the jury to buy that a future wife wouldn't lie
不会为了保护丈夫而说谎吗
to protect her own husband?
我受够这场闹剧了
Okay, I am done with this entire thing.
海伦 等等
Helen. Helen, wait!
该死的 斯图尔特
God dammit, Stuart!
泰德刚刚透露了一个
Ted just revealed something intimate
我想亲自告诉你的秘密
that I wanted to share with you myself.
我知道这让人生气 但是海伦
I know it's upsetting but Helen,
得知你想嫁给我 我真的很高兴
hearing you wanna marry me is good news.
那也没让我好受一点
That doesn't make it any better.
最重要的是 他在那个愚蠢的房♥间里
And on top of that, he attacked my integrity
当着所有人的面质疑我的诚信
in front of everyone in that stupid room.
他质疑的不是你
He didn't say those things about you.
而是你扮演的角色
He said them about the character you're playing.
你在开玩笑吗
Are you kidding me?
我向你倾诉我的感受 你却拿律师那一套对付我
I tell you how I feel, and you're gonna lawyer me?
你到底懂不懂我
Do you even understand me at all?
为什么我成坏人了
How am I the bad guy here?
明明是泰德得罪了你 - 我告诉你为什么
Ted did this. - I'll tell you how.
我告诉过你 我不想参与这件事 可你不听
I told you I didn't wanna do this and you didn't listen.
剧集 | 金装律师:洛杉矶(2025) | 导航列表