剧集 | 金装律师:洛杉矶(2025) | 导航列表
I can't stop thinking the odds
死于随机劫车案的几率几乎为零
of this woman dying in a random carjacking are pretty close to zero.
对 更别说她是第二个举报人
Yeah, not to mention she was the second whistleblower.
她一死鲍伊就安全了 对吧
That means Bowie's off the hook, right?
你以为我不知道吗
You think I don't know that?
如果他杀了那个女人 来摆脱麻烦
If he gets out of hot water by killing the woman
而我… - 斯图尔特
because-- - Stuart.
这不是你的错 - 你又不知道
This is not your fault. - You don't know that.
我告诉过鲍伊 还有另一个举报人
I told Bowie there was another whistleblower
短短四小时后 她就死了
and four hours later, she's dead.
我们还不能百分百确定 她就是那个举报人
But we're not even 100% sure she was the whistleblower.
这正是我的烦恼之一 我不能去质问我的客户
That's part of the problem, I can't go to my client
当然也不能去问地方检察官
and I sure as hell can't go to the DA about it.
为什么 我以为你认识他
Why not? I thought you knew that guy.
没错 但我们在这件事上立场不同
I do, but we're on opposite sides of this thing.
我不能直接走到他面前说 “请问 我的客户是不是杀了”
I can't just walk up to him and say, "Hey, excuse me. Did my client murder
“你昨天告诉我的那个举报人 ”
the whistleblower you told me about yesterday?"
打扰一下 斯图尔特
Excuse me, Stuart?
助理地方检察官阿达尼要见你
ADA Adani is here to see you.
让他去会议室
Put him in the conference room.
跟他说我在开周会 15分钟后到
Tell him I'm in my weekly meeting, I'll be there in 15 minutes.
你打算怎么办 - 别无他法了
So, what are you gonna do? - The only thing I can do.
只能假装今天是普通的一天
Pretend like today's any other day.
(2010年 纽约)
你和检察官泰德布莱克是朋友吗
Are you friends with the prosecutor Ted Black?
这有什么关系
What does that have to do with anything?
你们在同一支棒球队待了很多年
You've been on the same baseball team for years.
你们是不是朋友
Are you friends or not?
是朋友
Yes, we're friends.
布莱克先生在法庭上提供的信息
Did you provide Mr. Black with information he presented
是否来自公共档案
in this courtroom as having come from public records?
如果他说它来自公共档案…
If he says it was in the public records...
我问的不是这个
It's not what I asked.
如果你没告诉他 他不会查看公共记录的
He wouldn't have looked in the public record if you hadn't told him.
反对 纯属臆测 - 那我继续臆测
Objection, speculation. - Well, let me speculate some more.
那些公♥司♥是皮尔逊哈德曼的客户
Those companies were Pearson Hardman clients.
公♥司♥文件的副本 是在提交到法庭的前一晚制♥作♥的
Copies of their files were made the night before being presented here.
我可以向联邦检察署
I can subpoena the visitor's log
调阅当晚的访客记录
at the U.S. Attorney's Office from that night.
你宣过誓的 我现在问你 那些文件是你给布莱克先生的吗
So I ask you under oath, did you give Mr. Black those files?
他们当时还不是皮尔逊哈德曼的客户
They were not Pearson Hardman clients at the time.
再说一次 我问的不是这个
Again, that's not what I asked.
是我把文件给他的
Yes, I gave him the files.
那我不得不撤销勒索指控的判决
Then I'm forced to vacate the verdict for the racketeering charges.
法官大人… - 布莱克先生 你做得够多了
Your Honor. - Mr. Black, you've done enough.
所以 佩莱格里尼先生
As for Mr. Pellegrini.
我本打算判你终身监禁 不得假释
I was going to sentence you to life with no chance for parole.
但考虑到刚刚撤销的指控 以及你的证词
But the newly vacated charges, combined with your testimony
我判你25年监禁 15年后可申请假释
I'm sentencing you to 25 years, eligible for parole after 15.
天啊 见到你真好
Boy, so nice to see you.
不过如果你专程跑来庆祝我重获自♥由♥
But if you were gonna come all the way out here to celebrate my freedom
应该买♥♥些气球来
you could have sprung for some balloons.
我不是来欢迎你的 混♥蛋♥ 而是来警告你
It's not a welcoming committee, you son of a bitch, it's a warning.
怎么 想警告我别闯红灯吗
So what, you're gonna tell me not to run any red lights?
你还没听说吧
I guess you didn't hear.
我可是模范囚犯
I was a model prisoner.
我认了罪 而且有悔意
I admitted to my crimes, and I showed remorse.
假释委员会说我改过自新了
The parole board said I'm a changed man.
你骗得了他们 但你骗不了我
Well, you might have fooled them, but you haven't fooled me.
你是个畜生 就该关在笼子里
You're an animal, and you belong in a cage.
想让我回监狱 等地狱结冰再说吧
It'll be a cold day in hell before you put me back in there.
你得明白
You misunderstand.
我们想说的不是你会回监狱
We are not here to tell you that you're going back in.
而是今时不同往日了
We are here to tell you that things have changed.
你到底在扯什么
What the hell are you talking about?
你的人没有你想的那么忠诚
Your people aren't as loyal as you think they are.
一旦有人尝到了权力的滋味
Once someone gets the taste of power
就不会回去吃汉堡了
they're not going back to eating burgers.
我记得你
I remember you.
你是那个在证人席上认怂的家伙
You're the one who crumbled on the stand.
既然你的跟班提到了汉堡
And since your sidekick over here mentioned burgers
我就说说我要怎么报复你吧
let me tell you what my revenge for you is going to be.
我要在这里享受生活
Me living it up out here.
每次你出去吃牛排时
And every time you go out for a steak
都会想到我也在吃牛排
I want you to think about the fact that I'm having one, too.
至于我的家人 他们知道老爹回来了
As for my family, they know that Daddy's home
而且他得坐餐桌的主位
and he sits at the head of the table.
首先 我不是你的跟班
First of all, I'm not your sidekick.
他都说了 改变不了了
He said it. It's etched in stone.
更重要的是 你觉得这招奏效了吗
More importantly, do you think that worked?
当然奏效了
You bet your ass it did.
此时此刻 他正在想 “谁会背叛我 ”
'Cause right now he's thinking, "Who is it that's gonna betray me?"
那就让我们帮那个叛徒认清现实吧
Well, then, let's help whoever that is come to that conclusion.
我知道从哪里入手
I know where to start.
你的同事说15分钟
Your associate said 15 minutes.
已经一个小时了 - 我有个律所要经营 艾萨克
It's been an hour. - I have a firm to run, Isaac.
而且你没有预约就来了
And you showed up without an appointment.
但既然你来了 昨晚我准备了传票
But as long as you're here, last night, I prepared a subpoena
要讯问第二位举报人
to question that second whistleblower.
我很乐意让你那么做 斯图尔特
I'd love to let you question her, Stuart.
可惜不行了 - 为什么
Unfortunately, you can't. - Why not?
因为她死了
Because she's dead.
而你早就知道了
But you already knew that.
你之所以让我等这么久 就是为了写这份申请
Which is why you kept me waiting long enough to write that damn thing.
我是司法体系的一员 你在质疑我的职业操守
I am an officer of the court, and you are questioning my integrity.
你要睁着大眼告诉我
You're gonna stand there and tell me you didn't
你没把这个女人的事告诉鲍伊吗
inform Bowie about this woman?
我怎么可能告诉他 你都没告诉我那是个女人
How the hell could I? You didn't even tell me it was a woman.
看来你要装傻到底了
So that's how we're gonna play it.
有什么好笑的
What's so funny?
你说得对 这一点都不好笑
You're right. None of this is funny.
我来找你的原因 和你让我等你的原因一样
And I'm here for the same reason that you kept me waiting.
你是个好人 斯图尔特
You're a good man, Stuart.
你一定觉得是你害死了这个女人
You must feel like you're responsible for this woman's death.
依我看 如果你不做点什么 那就是你害死了她
And as far as I'm concerned, if you don't do something about it... you are.
同时 好好准备吧
In the meantime, get your shine box.
因为这已经变成谋杀案了
Because this just became a murder investigation.
来得正是时候 - 你听说佩莱格里尼的事了吗
Right on time. - You heard about Pellegrini?
当然听说了 让我猜猜
Of course I did. And let me guess.
你们俩带来了把他关回监狱的蠢计划
You two are here with some stupid plan to put him back in.
这不蠢
It's not stupid.
我们成立了专案组
We're members of a task force
就是为了逼他手下供认 是佩莱格里尼下令杀害了埃迪
to get one of his guys to say Pellegrini ordered Eddie's killing.
你是说两个白♥痴♥ 冒充政♥府♥官员的专案组
You mean the task force of two idiots impersonating government officials?
说句公道话 我没参与制定这个计划
To be fair, I was not involved in the formulation of this plan.
你的意思是两个白♥痴♥都是我
So you're saying I'm both idiots?
泰迪 我是认真的
Teddy, I'm serious.
只要佩莱格里尼一犯罪
There are people waiting to take Pellegrini down
就有人等着把他拿下
the second he commits a crime.
我不在乎 你也看到之前花了多少时间了
I don't care. We saw how long that took before.
你都没有豁免权 怎么让人叛变啊
You don't even have immunity to offer someone to get them to flip.
他们先叛变 我再去争取豁免权
Yeah, they flip, and then I get them immunity.
好吧 你这样做只有两个结果
All right. You do this, one or two things are gonna happen.
计划失败 你脑袋中弹
You fail and wind up with a bullet in your head
或者计划成功 你脑袋中弹
or you succeed and wind up with a bullet in your head.
不管有没有你 我们都会行动的
We're doing this with or without you.
很好 - 很好
Good. - "Good."?
我只是想确定你们真的准备好了
I just want to make sure you were really ready.
因为如果你们想找人 供认佩莱格里尼杀了埃迪
Because if you're looking for someone to turn on Pellegrini for Eddie
那只能找一个人 而你不会喜欢的
there's only one guy, and you're not gonna like it.
不可能 他的级别太低了 - 现在不是了
No way. He is too low level. - Not anymore.
剧集 | 金装律师:洛杉矶(2025) | 导航列表