剧集 | 金装律师:洛杉矶(2025) | 导航列表
“前情提要”
Previously on Suits LA...
我从周一开始
I've been up and running as the Head
就在管理刑事部了
of the Criminal Division since Monday.
那我们就要尽快开♥发♥布会了
Then we need to make an announcement as soon as possible.
最好是跟娱乐圈有关的轰动大案
Big, splashy case, preferably related to entertainment.
你知道席拉卡森吗 - 当然
You know Sierra Carson? - Of course I do.
被控攻击父亲的少女明星
Teen star accused of assaulting her father.
你不问是不是我♥干♥的 - 不用
Don't you wanna know if I did it? - Not right now.
我想我有新的律师了 法官大人
I believe I have myself a new attorney, Your Honor.
“办公室”是天才之作 - 就连托比都比你好笑
The Office was a work of genius! - Even Toby was funnier than you!
是你叫帕顿
So you told Patton
贬低我的 - 是的
to start that whole thing with me? - I did.
我需要知道我是否面临刑事指控
I need to know if I'm facing criminal charges.
这是你自作自受
You got yourself into this.
所以你就靠自己脱身吧
You can get yourself out.
是的 我杀了珍妮特菲尔兹 我也会杀了你
Yeah, I killed Janet Fields. And I will kill you.
但我不用动手 因为你肯定不想伤害海伦
But I'm not gonna have to 'cause you don't wanna hurt Helen
和你可爱的孩子
or your sweet children.
我把你刚才说的话都录下来了
I recorded everything that you just said.
如果我的好朋友出了什么事
So if anything ever happens to my good friend
你就在监狱度过余生吧
you are going to spend the rest of your life in prison.
好吧 但如果录音传了出去 你们知道我的能耐
Okay. But if that gets heard... you know what I'm capable of.
来啊 你们应该从那句…算了吧
Come on, guys, you're supposed to come in on the... Suck it.
你们俩干什么都扫兴
You two take the fun out of everything.
你为什么要撞我
What the hell? You hit me!
我撞你是因为你突然急刹
I hit you because you stopped short.
我停在了该停的地方
I stopped exactly where I'm supposed to stop.
要不是你忙着 听着90年代男团歌♥跳舞
And maybe you would have seen that if you weren't busy dancing
你早就该看出来了
to some '90s boy band music.
我没听那种音乐 - 真的吗 你是这样的吗
I was listening to no such thing. - Oh, really? Is this you?
不 我在车里不是这么跳的
That is not how I car dance!
就算我正好因为一首超火的歌♥ 开心得不行
And even if I were expressing joy during a very popular song that just happened to be on,
那块牌子也写得清清楚楚
there's a sign right there that says
“禁止停车 白♥痴♥除外”
"No stopping unless you're an idiot."
没那么写 - 你说得对
It doesn't say that! - You're right.
是“禁止停车 傻子除外” 我看错了
It says "No stopping unless you're a moron." My bad.
你竟敢在我孩子面前骂我是傻子
You better rethink calling me a moron in front of my flesh and blood.
他们不会很诧异
Can't be a surprise to them.
他们该祈祷你的傻是隔代遗传
They better pray it skips a generation.
把你的联♥系♥方式给我 不然我要报♥警♥了
Just give me your information before I skip on over to the police.
好吧 赶紧穿回你的溜冰鞋 打电♥话♥叫辆车来
Fine. Now get back into your roller skate you call a car.
我再也不想看到你这张 “德雷克和乔希”里的龙套脸了
I never wanna see your Drake and Josh guest star face again.
我是“德雷克和乔希”的回归角色 还是“废柴联盟”的主演
I recurred on Drake and Josh, and I was a lead on Community.
就算它存在 也是一部被高估的剧
An overrated show if there ever was one.
“废柴联盟”是有史以来 最伟大的情景喜剧之一
Community is one of the greatest sitcoms ever filmed
不准你忘了它
and don't you forget it.
我会像美国大众一样忘记它
I will forget it the same way the American public has.
我和你没完 你这个长得像圣诞老人的混…
Oh, it's on, you ZZ Top-looking mother--
没错 我就骂你了
That's right, I said it.
新车 - 借的
New car? - It's a loaner.
有个蠢妈妈在下车区突然急刹
Some stupid mom stopped short in the drop-off lane.
你撞到她了 - 她是这么说的
And you hit her? - That's what she's claiming.
让我猜猜 你心平气和地告诉她
And let me guess. You told her very calmly it wasn't
问题不大 然后你采取了成熟的解决方案
a problem and you came to a mature resolution?
你想说什么 - 你喜欢发脾气
What's your point? - That you have a temper.
我什么时候发脾气了
Since when do I have a temper?
他们在卫生间放错肥皂的时候
When they put the wrong soap in the bathrooms.
人必须讲卫生 我们是原始人吗
Hygiene is important. What are we, cavemen?
本的博美犬 - 它不是服务犬
Ben's Pomeranian. - That's not a service animal.
哈洛德的休假请求 - 好吧 算你厉害
Carol's time off request. - I'll give you that one.
可我还是觉得 子痫前期像是瞎编出来的病
Though I still think preeclampsia sounds like a made-up condition.
毕竟你从没听说过子痫后期
I mean, think about it, you never hear about post-eclampsia.
你脑子有坑吧
What is wrong with you?
我想说的是 那女人是电视明星
The point is, just 'cause this woman's on TV
不代表她能逼我追尾而不受惩罚
doesn't mean she can get away with forcing me to rear-end her.
等等 你刚才说“电视明星” - 有可能
Wait. Did you just say "on TV"? - Maybe.
是谁 - 我不想说
Who is it? - I'd rather not say.
为什么
Why not?
因为我仔细一想 她可能是瑞克的客户
Because upon further reflection she... may be Rick's client.
可能还是确定
May be or is?
这是个有趣的问题 “生存还是毁灭”
That is an interesting question, "To be or not to be."
斯图尔特 那个女人是谁 - 伊薇特尼科尔布朗
Stuart, who is this woman? - Yvette Nicole Brown.
让我理清楚
Let me get this straight.
你追尾了瑞克的客户 还坚持说是她的错
You rear-ended Rick's client, insisted on it being her fault
并且当着全校的面骂她是白♥痴♥
and called her an idiot in front of the entire school?
你怎么知道的 你在场吗
How can you know that? Were you there?
不 我认识你超过五秒钟了
No. I've known you for longer than five seconds.
我来告诉你接下来会发生什么
Now let me tell you what's going to happen.
给伊薇特打电♥话♥
You're going to call Yvette
就说你会赔偿一切损失 并为自己的冲动道歉
tell her you'll pay for any damage and apologize for getting worked up.
可我不想那么做
But I don't want to.
那你就自掏腰包补上瑞克的奖金吧
Then you can supplement Rick's bonus
那可是她年收入的百分之五 每年都有
to the tune of 5% of her earnings every year from now until forever.
我可能会给她打个电♥话♥
I can probably lob a call her way.
好
Okay.
罪名是恶性伤害
So the charge is aggravated assault.
也就是说 他们会说你不仅伤害了你父亲
Which means they're going to say that not only did you hurt your father
还蓄意造成了严重的人身伤害
you intended serious bodily injury.
那我们要争辩说
Now we're gonna argue
他们无法证明你是蓄意的
that they cannot prove that that was your intent.
其实我是 - 跟我说说 为什么
That was my intent. - Walk me through why.
有人给了我一个真正的角色
There was this part that I was offered. A real role.
我可以借此机会证明 我不只是个傻气的少年偶像
Like a chance to prove that I'm more than just some stupid teen star.
可他毁了我的机会
And he killed it.
你发现后
So, you found that out
直接回家拿雕像砸了他
you came home, and you just threw the statue at him?
不是 我告诉他 我受够了他操控我的日子
No, I told him I'm sick of him trying to control everything that I do.
他说那个角色会让我大出洋相
And... he said that part would make me a joke.
我吼他了 而他想让我永远都做
I screamed at him. He wants me to stay that little girl
“纯净溪流”里的小女孩
from Wholesome Creek forever.
他说是那个小女孩赢了那个奖
He said, "That little girl won that award."
于是我瞥了一眼雕像 没压住火 把它砸到了他脸上
So I took one look at it lost it, and threw it at his face.
然后呢 - 血开始喷涌出来
And then what happened? - Blood started pouring out
所以我打了911 他们把他送去了医院
so I called 911, and... they took him to the hospital.
然后警♥察♥逮捕了我
And then they arrested me.
好吧 我们有一场听证会
Okay, we do have a hearing
让你拿到你的钱进行辩护
to get you access to your money for your defense.
还有什么我需要知道的吗
So, is there anything else I might need to know?
我爸不仅想控制我的事业
It's not just my career my dad tries to control.
还不让我看到我的钱
I mean, he won't even let me see my money.
我觉得他把钱花在自己身上了
I think he's spending it on himself.
我不相信他 他连账本都不给我看
I don't trust him. He won't even show me the books.
那样的日子到此为止了
Well, that all ends today.
金装律师 洛杉矶
第一季第十一集
(洛杉矶 2010年)
他怎么还不来
What's taking him so long?
这是斯图尔特的单身派对
It's Stuart's bachelor party.
他想什么时候来都可以
He can take as long as he wants.
既然闲着 我们聊聊吧
But since we are waiting
明天是我们在加州的最后一天
tomorrow's our last day in California.
你想去环球影城吗
Do you wanna go to Universal Studios?
想去海滩吗
Do you want to go to the beach?
你有什么想做的吗
Anything you want to do?
我想去看萨曼莎
I wanna visit Samantha.
埃迪 我和萨曼莎的事有点复杂
Eddie, things are a little complicated with Samantha.
她离开后 我们还没说过话
We haven't... spoken since she left.
我很想她 你不想她吗
I miss her. Don't you miss her too?
对 我很想她 但是…
Yeah, I miss her. But you know...
谁准备好参加单身派对了
Who's ready for a bachelor party? - Stuart!
你好吗 埃迪
What's up, Eddie?
过来
剧集 | 金装律师:洛杉矶(2025) | 导航列表