剧集 | 金装律师:洛杉矶(2025) | 导航列表
我说过了 我只是出于礼貌告诉你一声
I told you this was a courtesy.
我进来前十分钟就逮捕了他
We arrested him ten minutes before I walked in here.
我还在想他会来道别
I was wondering if you was gonna say goodbye
还是会直接溜回家
or just skedaddle yourself back home.
溜回家
"Skedaddle"?
你没听错
You heard me.
我本来要回家的
Yeah. I was gonna go home
但我想起有件失踪案
but then I remembered I needed your help
需要你帮忙
with a missing person's case.
那家伙跑出城了
Guy skipped town,
大家都想抓他回来
everybody wants him back.
有长相描述吗 - 他是个顽固的混♥蛋♥
You got a description? - Stubborn SOB
跟你差不多高
right around your height
手臂比我的细一点
arms slightly smaller than mine.
没印象
Doesn't ring any bells.
凯文 我知道这间办公室 是你和你父亲之间的纽带
Kevin, I know that this office is your connection to your father.
我愿意一直帮你租下去
Happy to take care of the lease for as long as you want
你随时都可以回来 - 泰德
you can come back whenever you want. - Ted...
我没打算雇你当员工
I'm not looking to hire you as an employee.
我想签约 把工作外包给
I'm looking to contract the services
凯文迪伦父子侦探所
of Kevin Dillon and Son Detective Agency.
我真的很喜欢你的陪伴
I really loved having you out there.
泰德 不管怎么样 我都很感谢你的邀请
Teddy, whatever happens, I... I really appreciate that offer.
这对我来说意义重大
You know, it... means a lot.
我开玩笑的 没你的位置了
I was kidding. We don't have any space,
我只是顺道来这个破地方 告诉你你有多没用
I just stopped by this dump to tell you what a loser you are.
滚出我的办公室
Get out my office.
好兄弟
My man.
(2010年 纽约)
你去哪了
Where've you been?
前两次训练都没来 我以为你退出了
Missed the last two practices. I thought you quit.
我想给你点空间
I thought I'd give you some space.
他们让我出庭作证后 你一通电♥话♥都没回
I mean, you haven't returned one call since they put me on the stand.
哈维 我没回你电♥话♥ 是因为我不想听你说
I didn't return your call, Harvey, because I didn't wanna hear you say
你别无选择
you didn't have a choice.
你当时在场 萨珀斯坦摆了我一道
You were there. Sapperstein had me.
就算我作伪证 真♥相♥总会大白于天下
I perjure myself. The truth comes out anyway.
你没给我打电♥话♥ 是因为你以为你失败了
The reason you didn't call me is because you thought you failed.
但事实是 你孤注一掷 还是拿到了三垒安打
But the truth is, you swung for the fences and you still got a triple.
我不想要三垒安打
I didn't want a triple.
15到25年不是终身监禁 - 听着
And 15 to 25 isn't life. - Look.
如果你不想跟我打球 直说吧
If you don't wanna share the field, say the word.
我马上走
I'll leave.
如果你走了…
If you leave...
谁来当游击手 - 很好
who's gonna play shortstop? - Good.
那我有份礼物给你
Then I got a present for you.
我偷看了他们的阵容 猜猜谁先上
I sneaked a peek at their lineup. Guess who's up first?
雷诺兹 圣诞节提前到了
Reynolds? Christmas came early.
给他投球 偷他的车
Hit him with a pitch, steal his car
跟他女朋友上♥床♥ 想干嘛就干嘛
sleep with his girlfriend, do whatever you want.
没人会让我们站上证人席
Nobody's gonna put us on the stand
逼我们承认我们是故意的
and make us admit that we did it on purpose.
太快了 - 也许吧
Too soon? - Maybe.
谢了 哈维
Thanks, Harvey.
加油 蝙蝠侠
Go get them, Batman.
这俩蠢货不会突然抱在一起亲起来吧
You two jackasses gonna wrap this up or start making out?
时候不早了 选一个 - 你在跟我说话吗
It's getting late, one or the other. - Are you talking to me?
我没看到别人啊 发胶男
I don't see anyone else out here hair gel.
好吧 我知道他是你朋友 但我就是不喜欢他
You know, I gotta say I know he's your boy, but I am not a fan.
你头发上确实喷了很多发胶
You do put an awful lot of product in your hair.
你想怎么取笑我都行
You can make fun all you want.
我认识的人都说我的头发很好看
Everyone that I know says it looks great.
他们骗你的
They're lying.
我为你的理发师感到遗憾
I'm sorry for your barber.
我也很遗憾你要顶着这个发型 走出理发店 这不该发生
I'm sorry for you for walking out the barber shop looking like that.
作为人 这种事不应该发生在我们身上
That's not right. That's not right on us as a people.
不好笑
That's not funny.
他们说谎了 - 他们说谎了
They're lying. - They're lying.
待续
谢谢观赏
(纪念比利米勒)
剧集 | 金装律师:洛杉矶(2025) | 导航列表