剧集 | 金装律师:洛杉矶(2025) | 导航列表
Your place or mine?
来我家怎么样
Why don't you come to mine?
我这就去
I'm on my way.
我们要聘用凯文了
So, are we just offering Kevin jobs now?
我以为你会希望留住你的搭档
I thought you'd like to have your partner here with you.
我已经留住她了
I already do.
明天见 搭档
I'll see you tomorrow, partner.
(纽约 2010年)
我像个三岁小孩吗
Do I look like I was born yesterday?
你说你有出路 我才过来的
You called me over here because you said you had a way out.
这就是出路
This is a way out.
你出庭指证佩莱格里尼
You testify against Pellegrini
就能获得证人保护 而不是坐牢
you get witness protection instead of prison.
不如问问比利埃斯波西托 那么做的下场吧
Let's ask Billy Esposito how that worked out for him.
等等 问不了 因为他死了
Oh, wait. We can't because he's dead!
爸 我只是在努力… -你有事求我的时候
Dad, I'm just... I'm trying to... - Oh, now, now you call me Dad
才知道叫我爸
when you want something from me.
对 我想把这个禽兽绳之以法
Yeah, I wanna put this monster away.
我想挽救我的事业 因为你任由他敲诈你
I wanna try to save my career that you put a bullet in
让我的事业风雨飘摇
when you let him extort you.
但最重要的是 我想让我父亲
But most of all, I would like for once...
做一次正确的事
to have my father do the right thing.
你要我说出来吗
You want me to say it?
我很害怕
I'm scared.
在我成长的过程中
You know, when I was growing up
你打破的每个承诺 都会有一份礼物作为补偿
there was always a present for every promise that you broke.
我愿意用所有的礼物
And I would have traded all of 'em...
交换我所有朋友都有 而我没有的东西
to have what every one of my friends had, and I didn't.
那就是知道在迫不得已的情况下
To know that if push came to shove
你会用你的命交换我的命
you would trade your life for mine.
这不是我愿不愿意 为你拿命冒险的问题
This isn't about me risking my life for yours.
就我一个人拿自己的命冒险 -你以为
This is just me risking my life. - What, you think
他们不会连我也杀吗
they're not gonna try to kill me too?
我要你肩并肩地和我站在一起
I'm asking you to stand next to me, side by side.
父子同心 -泰迪
Father and son. - Teddy.
对不起
I'm sorry.
我宁愿坐牢也不愿意死
I'd rather go to prison than die.
泰迪
Teddy.
泰迪
Teddy.
开始看吧
Let's play.
好 抱歉
Yeah. Sorry.
“你想让我打你吗 ”
You want me to, huh?
“你想怎么样 你想打我吗 来吧 打我 兄弟”
What do you want? You wanna hit me? Come on, hit me, man.
打我啊
Hit me.
打我
Go, hit me.
我不想打你 孩子
I don't want to hit you, son.
我什么都不想要
I don't want nothing.
芙萝莉妲 你怎么来了
Florida, what you doin' here?
我不是叫你待在家里吗 -我担心
I thought I told you to stay home. - James, I was so worried
你会做出什么事
about what you might do.
我必须来
I had to come.
他们放他走了 -是的
They let him go, huh. - Yeah.
枪多的是 却没有地方 安置那些用枪的孩子
Plenty of guns, but no places to put the kids that use 'em.
我们无能为力 詹姆斯
Well, there ain't nothing we could do, James.
我本可以做点什么
Yeah, there was something I coulda done.
我可以把他打个半死 但是…
I coulda broke him in half, but...
芙萝莉妲 我算什么父亲
Florida, what kind of father am I
竟然同情对我儿子开枪的人
to feel sorry for the man that shot my son?
你是个好父亲 詹姆斯
The right kind, James.
好父亲
The right kind.
(献给约翰阿莫斯)
待续
谢谢观赏
剧集 | 金装律师:洛杉矶(2025) | 导航列表