剧集 | 金装律师:洛杉矶(2025) | 导航列表
Then put a bullet in my head and find out.
我不想用这种方式送你回监狱 但也没关系
It's not how I wanna send you back to prison, but it'll do just fine.
蹲监狱的这段时间里
You know, all the time when I was locked up
我一直很想告诉你一件事
there was something I was dying to tell you.
桑托罗对埃迪下手 而没有对你下手
When Santoro did what he did to Eddie instead of you
让我很愤怒
I was furious.
但是后来 我意识到这样更好
But then I realized it was better that way.
因为你的死只是一秒钟的复仇
Because your death would have been one second of revenge.
但你哥哥的死…
But your brother's...
够折磨你一辈子了
That's good for a lifetime.
约翰 我原本犹豫不决
You know, John, I really wrestled with the decision.
不知道我该对付杀死我哥哥的人
Do I go after the guy who killed my brother?
还是对付下令杀死他的人
Or should I go after the guy who gave the order?
但我后来意识到这不重要 因为看着你们自相残杀
But then I realized it doesn't matter because the fun...
才是有趣之处
is watching you turn on each other.
所以谢谢你告诉我这个细节 因为现在…
So... thanks for bringing up Eddie, because now...
你知道我会怎么对付你了
you know how I'm gonna get you.
拍到了吗 - 拍到了 已经发出去了
Did you get what we needed? - Got it and already sent it.
好 哈维说得对
All right. If Harvey's right
响尾蛇要开始找死了
the rattlesnakes are gonna start committing suicide.
我不了解蛇
I don't know about snakes
但如果你在车上多待十秒
but if you were in there ten more seconds
我就要撞上那辆破车了
I was gonna ram that damn car.
你在担心我吗
Were you worried about me?
当然了 你差点害我犯心脏病
You bet your ass I was worried. Damn near gave me a coronary.
你不是在吃降压药吗
I thought you were taking blood pressure medication.
我在努力戒药
You know, I'm trying to stay off of it.
尝试更全面的治疗方法
Trying to take a more holistic approach.
比如一天三顿熏牛肉三明治
With pastrami sandwiches morning, noon, and night?
我只是想帮你
Look, man. I'm trying to help you here.
我记住了 凯文对于熏牛肉这个话题很敏感
Note to self, Kevin's touchy about his deli meats.
你朋友来了
Here comes your boy.
你怎么来了 我以为你要走了
What are you doing here? I thought you were gonna take off.
你以为我会让你们两个
You think I was gonna let you two have all the fun
独享身陷危险的乐趣
being in danger and all?
我和凯文处理好了
Kevin and I handled it.
保不齐还有危险 这很难说
There still could be danger. You don't know.
这不是危不危险的问题 你有错失恐惧症
This isn't about danger. You have FOMO.
什么意思
I have what now?
害怕错过 你是一千岁的老古董吗
Fear of missing out. What are you, a thousand?
就算我一万岁 也能把你打昏
I could be a million and I'd still knock you out.
省省吧
Please.
我想他是在担心我们
I think he was worried about us.
你没有证据
You can't prove that.
男子汉大丈夫
You know, a real man would admit when he's worried
不会羞于承认自己在担心 另外两个男人的安危
about the well-being of two other men.
好吧 我承认我是在担心泰德
Okay, I admit it. I was worried about Ted.
还有一个完全不一样的人
And another completely different man.
我不喜欢你
I don't like you.
好了 玩笑时间结束了
Okay. Fun time is over.
大家都要记住我们为什么来这里
I want all of us to remember why we are here.
哈维 明天早上 你去见你的人
Harvey, tomorrow morning, I want you to go see your guy.
凯文 你知道你要做什么
Kevin. You know what you have to do.
我们九点在你办公室见
We're gonna meet at your office at nine.
艾瑞卡 你怎么来了
Erica, what are you doing here?
你想要这个
You want this?
瑞克不欠我的 但你欠我的
Rick doesn't owe me. You do.
他告诉你了 - 我看过录像了
He told you. - I saw the footage.
我知道那是鲍伊 我也知道你是他的代理律师
I know it was Bowie, and I know you're representing him.
要想明白没那么难吧
Wasn't that hard to put together
而且老实说 我等这一天
and truthfully, I've been waiting for a day like this
已经等很久了
for a very long time.
你想要什么 - 你心知肚明
What do you want for it? - You know what I want.
不 我不干
No, I'm not doing it.
那我也不会把录像给你
Then I'm not giving you the goddamn footage.
如果你不把那东西给我 鲍伊会把你客户的丑事
Bowie is going to air your client's dirty laundry in public
公诸于世
if you don't give me that thing.
我不在乎
I don't care.
向他转达这个提议是你的法律义务
You have a legal obligation to present this offer to him.
如果我不呢
And what are you gonna do if I don't?
等你客户蹲大牢时起诉我吗
Sue me while your client rots in prison?
你拿了我的东西 我是来拿回去的
You have something of mine, and I'm here to take it back.
那是我光明正大赢来的
I won it fair and square.
我刚成为资深律师的时候被你利用了
You took advantage of me as a new associate.
你看到了你想要的东西 就把它拿走了
You saw something you wanted, you knew how much it mattered to me.
全然不顾它对我有多重要 现在该付出代价了
Yet you didn't give a damn, and now it's time to pay the piper.
好吧 我会还给你的
Okay, I'll give it back.
什么时候
When?
明天 - 不 现在
T... Tomorrow? - No, now.
我又不会把它挂在脖子上
I don't wear it on a chain around my neck.
我得回家去拿
I have to go home and get it.
等你回来 我再把这个给你
Then you can have this when your ass gets back.
告诉我你拿到豁免权了
Tell me that you got immunity.
拜托 你以为我办不到吗
Please. You think I wouldn't come through for you?
哈维 我今天早上没空回答这种问题
Harvey, I don't have the bandwidth for answers like that this morning.
抱歉 我拿到你要的东西了 - 好
Sorry. Yes, I did. I got what you needed. - Okay.
凯文刚发来短♥信♥ 一切准备就绪 我们进去吧
Kevin just texted. Everything is set. Let's head on in.
你为什么要给我发
What the hell do you think you're doing
你和佩莱格里尼的照片
sending me pictures of you and Pellegrini?
他什么都没发 是我发的
He didn't send anything. I did.
因为我要给先屈服的人豁免权
Because I'm the one who's giving immunity for whoever caves first.
你当我是三岁小孩吗
You think I was born yesterday?
你摆拍了这些照片
You staged these pictures
想借助佩莱格里尼让我以为 他接受了协议
of you and Pellegrini to make me think he's taking the deal
但他不是叛徒
but he's not a rat.
别再耍我了 否则你会后悔的
So stop messing with me, or you're gonna regret it.
你在威胁我吗 - 没错
You threatening me? - Damn right I am.
你说得对 他不会叛变的
Okay. You're right. He's not a rat.
我知道 - 还有一件事
I know. - Hey, just... one thing.
我和约翰谈过了
I talked to John
还提醒他比利叛变了
reminded him that Billy flipped.
吉米也叛变了
Jimmy flipped.
然后我问他愿不愿意拿余生去赌
And then I asked him, was he willing to gamble with the rest of his life
赌你不会也叛变
that you wouldn't flip, too.
所以你说得对 佩莱格里尼不会出♥卖♥♥♥你
So you're right, Pellegrini, he won't rat on you.
他只会用 对付过上百个“家人”的老手段
He'll just do what he's done to a hundred other people
对付你
he once called family.
你可能还没意识到 不管你们是否接受我们的协议
So in case it hasn't sunk in yet, whether you take our deal or not
你们其中一个注定要叛变或者没命
one of you is flipping or one of you is dying.
只有这样 这件事才能结束
That's the only way that this thing ends.
多年来 我和约翰一直忠于彼此
Me and John have been loyal to each other for years
无论你做什么 都改变不了这一点
and there's nothing you can do that's gonna change that.
嘿 维尼
Hey, Vinnie...
跟我们合作
You work with us
我们就帮你达成任何你想要的协议
we'll get you any deal that you want.
我就知道
I knew it.
你根本不相信约翰会背叛我
You don't even really believe John would ever turn on me.
给我滚远点
Get the hell out of my face.
听着 你在犯错
Listen, you're making a mistake.
(纽约 2010年)
你找我
You wanted to see me?
我想听你亲口解释一下
I wanted to hear directly from you
为什么要在佩莱格里尼的庭审 搞那样一出
why the hell you pulled that crap in the Pellegrini trial.
你知道为什么
You know why.
泰德
Ted.
他的谋杀罪已经成立了
You had him on murder
因为他杀了你的证人 所以你变得贪心
you got greedy because he killed your witness
他们没撤销佩莱格里尼的所有罪名 把他关起来
and now we're lucky they didn't vacate all the charges
都算我们走运了
and Pellegrini's going away at all.
不是因为我们走运
He's not going away because we were lucky.
他被关起来
He's going away
剧集 | 金装律师:洛杉矶(2025) | 导航列表