剧集 | 金装律师:洛杉矶(2025) | 导航列表
You named your firstborn son Edward Brooks.
却希望大家叫他泰迪
And you wanted them to call him Teddy.
就和你从前的名字一样
Like they... Like they called you Teddy.
但你以他为耻
But you were ashamed of him.
然后我出生了 你给我起名叫西奥多
Then I came along and you named me Theodore
而昵称刚好是泰迪
so they could call me Teddy.
你夺走了他的名字
You took his name away from him.
埃迪不知道
Eddie doesn't know that.
但我知道
But I do.
介意我一起坐吗
Do you mind if I join you?
请吧
Please, sit.
我想说句对不起
I... wanted to say I'm sorry.
我也是
Me too.
我能问问他们是怎么说你的家人 才让你抓狂的吗
Can I ask you what the... guy say about your family that made you snap?
他骂了爱丽丝
He called Alice a name.
我都说不出口 让人难以启齿
I can't even tell you what it is. It's too disturbing.
反正你也听不懂 类似于“贱♥人♥”
You'll never get it anyway. It rhymes with "runt".
什么 难怪你打了他
He did what? No wonder you punched him.
如果有人那样骂我女儿 我会怒不可遏
I'd have been furious if someone called my daughter that.
爱丽丝不是我女儿 而是我的猫
Oh, Alice isn't my daughter. Alice is my cat.
那情况就有点不同了
Well, that's a... slightly different situation.
怎么说 - 不重要
How so? - Not important.
你想去喝一杯吗
Hey, you want to go and grab a drink?
你想和我喝一杯 - 是的
You want to have a drink with me? - I do.
我有个更好的主意
I have a better idea.
我们一起去泡泥巴
You and I are going to take mud together.
那是什么意思 - 没什么好怕的
What do you mean, "take mud"? - There is nothing to be afraid of.
就是让泥巴渗入你身体的每个孔洞
You simply let the mud seep into every orifice of your body
除了嘴巴 鼻子和耳朵 但那两个孔都得用上
except your mouth, nose and ears, but those too.
这是我听过最蠢的事
It's the dumbest thing I've ever heard.
除非你想倒♥退♥87步
Well, unless you want to take about 87 steps backwards
不然我们泡定了
we are doing this.
那就去泡泥巴吧
Taking mud it is.
可选择不♥穿♥泳衣 - 不行
Bathing suits are optional. - No, they're not.
我想问
I gotta know.
愤怒的西尔维斯特是怎么来的
Where'd the name "Angry Sylvester" come from?
说来话长
It's a long story,
当时只有这个名字 和“颤抖的拉里”可以选择
but it was either that or Shivering Larry.
而颤抖的拉里被别人选了
Ans Shivering Larry was taken.
谁选了
By who?
我的朋友 颤抖的拉里
My friend, Shivering Larry.
你能给我的老二取个名吗
Can you help me name my penis?
当然 我觉得可以叫…
Yeah, sure. I would say that it's a...
光滑的鲍勃
Smooth Bob.
我一直想和你谈谈
Hey, I've been meaning to talk to you.
谈什么
About what?
妮可基德曼本来已经走定了 我跟你说过后
That Nicole Kidman had two feet out the door, I tell you that.
她突然不想换掉萨曼莎雷斯巴克了
And all of a sudden, she's staying with Samantha Railsback?
我只是告诉萨曼莎 妮可在物色律师
All I did was tell Samantha that Nicole was looking around.
你到底有什么毛病 那个女人偷走了你半个律所
What the hell is wrong with you? The woman stole half your firm.
我多年前对她做了一些事 现在我还欠她的
I did something to her years ago, and I still owe her.
你不觉得我有必要知道吗
And you didn't think that was something I needed to know?
不觉得 因为那是私事
No, I didn't, because it's personal.
可是这些年来 我一直为这家律所抛开了私事
Well, I've chosen this firm over my personal life for years.
我没叫你这么做 - 少来这套
I didn't tell you to do that. - Don't you say that to me.
你用千百种方式 一遍又一遍地告诫过我
You told me to put the professional over personal
要以公事优先 别夹杂私情
a thousand times in a million different ways.
艾瑞卡 你想让我说什么 我不止有事业 我还有生活
Erica, what do you want me to say? There's law... and there's life.
我们本该是合伙人 - 我们是 别这样
We were supposed to be partners. - We are partners. Come on.
不 我们不是合伙人
No. No, we are not partners.
合伙人会分享消息
Partners share things with each other.
而你不过是把我名片上的头衔改了
All you did was change the title on my business card.
如果你看不出这一点 还不如把它改回去
And if you don't see that, you might as well change it back.
你并不孤单
You're not alone.
几年前 我被人持枪抢劫了
A few years ago, I was mugged at gunpoint.
更可怕的是 他还威胁我的未婚妻
Even worse, he then threatened my fiance.
所以我能理解你的感受 - 你是怎么处理的
So I understand how you feel. - How'd you deal with it?
一开始我不知所措
First, I didn't know what to do.
最后 有两个人帮我渡过了难关
In the end, there were two people that got me through it.
但我第一次必须向人倾诉时 我找的人是…
But the one that I went to when I first had to tell someone...
你的老搭档 - 对
Your old partner. - Yeah.
说来好笑 我也去找我的老搭档说了这件事
It's funny. My old partner's the one I went to about this.
他不仅安排了这周的课程…
And he not only set this week up...
还从追杀我的人手中救了我的命
he saved my life from the guy that came after me.
听起来他是个好朋友 - 是的
Sounds like a hell of a friend. - He is.
你要去哪 不是要泡泥巴吗
Where are you going? I thought we were mudding?
晚点再泡吧 我要给哈维打电♥话♥ 说我想他了
We'll mud later. I wanna call Harvey and tell him I miss him.
等等 你说的是哈维斯佩克特吗
Wait. Is your guy Harvey Specter?
是 - 我认识他
Yes. - I know that guy.
别说出来 - 他是个传奇
Don't say it. - He's a legend.
真该死 就没有地方能让我摆脱他吗
Son of a bitch! Is there no place that I could get away from him?
你正打算给他打电♥话♥ - 这不重要
You were just gonna go call him. - That's not the point.
我的意思是 我的搭档和你的搭档是老相识
All I'm saying is my guy and your guy go way back
而且我的搭档认为 你的搭档是超级英雄
and my guy thinks your guy's a superhero.
我需要一天时间冷静下
I need a day.
他比我更需要帮助
That guy needs more help than me.
等等 你的父母不是很有钱吗
Wait a second, I thought your parents were wealthy.
不 我爸打两份工
No. My dad worked two jobs
我妈在一家餐馆打工帮补家用
and my mom picked up shifts at a diner to help out.
他们在家的时候基本上就是吵架
And when they were home, they pretty much just... fought.
所以我才会去剧院
And that's how I ended up in theater.
基本上就像是
It was basically like...
放学后去日托所
after-school daycare.
我不知道这些 - 是啊 没关系
I had no idea. - Yeah, that's okay.
从第一次排练开始 我就被迷住了
It turned out from that first rehearsal, I was hooked.
是吗
Yeah?
什么角色 - 雾都孤儿
What was the part? - Oliver Twist.
好吧
Okay.
这就是让我生气的地方
That's what gets me.
梅丽莎觉得 我没有经历过的东西就演不了
You know, Melissa thinks that... if I haven't lived it, that I can't do it.
可我这个来自佛罗里达的12岁女孩
Well, I was a 12-year-old girl from Florida
扮演了一个在伦敦的孤儿男孩 我对他的生活一无所知
playing an orphaned boy in London, and I knew nothing about his life.
可我知道被抛弃的感觉
But I knew what it was like to feel abandoned.
好吧 不用说了
Okay. That's it.
你得参加麦克穆特瑞电影的试镜
You're auditioning for the McMurtry movie.
梅丽莎说了 我永远得不到那个角色
I thought Melissa said I would never get the part?
所以你得在另一个人面前试镜
That's why you're gonna audition for somebody else.
真的吗 谁 - 这是明天考虑的问题
Oh, really? Who? - That's a question for tomorrow.
今天考虑的问题是草莓纸杯蛋糕归谁
Today's question is... who gets the strawberry cupcake
红丝绒蛋糕又归谁
and who gets the red velvet one?
我一直都吃红丝绒蛋糕
I have always been a red velvet girl.
看来我只能将就吃草莓的了
I guess that means I'll settle for the strawberry.
等一下
Wait a second.
你点了两份甜点 瑞克 这是你计划好的吗
You ordered two desserts? Rick, did you plan this?
是的 - 为什么
I did. - Why?
因为你是我的客户 你今天过得很不顺
Because you're my client. You had a rough day.
我想让你知道有人站在你这边
And... I want you to know that someone's on your side.
艾瑞卡 我能和你谈谈吗
Erica, can I talk to you for a second?
莉亚 我今天太累了
Leah, I had a really long day.
我希望就坐在这里…
I want to just sit here and--
对不起 这件事不能等
I'm sorry, but this can't wait.
我们能签下缇娜刘是因为我
We represent Tina Liu because of me.
能留住布莱恩鲍格特纳也是因为我
We kept Brian Baumgartner because of me.
你自己也说的 如果你听了我的
And you said it yourself, we'd still have Dylan Pryor
迪兰普赖尔就不会走
if you'd listen to me.
可我的奖金反映不出这一点
And my bonus doesn't reflect that.
我不会增加你的奖金 莉亚 - 我没想让你那么做
I'm not changing your bonus, Leah. - I don't want you to.
那你想要什么 - 我想让你把我当成搭档
Then what do you want? - I want you to see me as a partner.
但你不是我的搭档
But you're not my partner.
因为我把一切都献给了这律所
Because I give everything to this place.
而你没有
剧集 | 金装律师:洛杉矶(2025) | 导航列表