剧集 | 金装律师:洛杉矶(2025) | 导航列表
because there is nothing in this world Stuart Lane
比我强的地方
is better at than me.
莱斯特 他不相信你
Lester, he doesn't believe you.
可我相信
I do.
你自己也说了
And you said it yourself.
如果你承认你开枪打了西蒙 他们绝不会相信你是正当防卫
If you admit that you shot Simon, they will never buy self-defense.
听着 我想选你 真的 只是…
Look, man, I wanna go with you, I do it's just...
你害怕了 我理解 知道吗
You're afraid. I get it. Okay?
我就直说吧
And I'm not gonna sugarcoat it.
比赛到了第四节 你必须触地得分
It's the fourth quarter. You need a touchdown.
科克考辛斯和帕特里克马霍姆斯 都在你面前
You can go with Kirk Cousins or Patrick Mahomes.
你会选谁
Who's it gonna be?
你什么时候才给约翰阿莫斯回电♥话♥
You ever gonna call John Amos back?
我告诉瑞克了 我们明早一起回
I told Rick that we would call him tomorrow morning together.
我可以去我的办公室吗
May I go to my office?
可以 但莉亚帕瓦在里面
Yes. But Leah Power's in there.
莉亚帕瓦是谁 - 艾瑞卡手下的人
Who's Leah Power? - She works for Erica,
从她脸上的表情来看
and from the look on her face
你得问问她为什么在里面
you're gonna wanna find out why she's in there.
莉亚 - 你知道我是谁
Leah. - You know who I am?
当然 但我今天非常累 所以…
Of course, I do. But I've had a very long day, so...
我有一则情报 在目前的环境下
I have information that in the current environment
我想你会… - 你想要什么
I think you'll... - What do you want for it?
我想当资深律师
I wanna be a Senior Associate.
那你的情报最好有用
Well, then it better be good.
艾瑞卡在偷偷地为斯图尔特效力
Erica's secretly working for Stuart.
滚出我的办公室
Get out of my office!
这是我的办公室 坐下
This is my office. Now sit down.
你说什么
I beg your pardon?
你以为如果我要走
You think if I was gonna leave
我会让任何人知道这个消息吗
I'd trust anyone with that information
更别说是莉亚了
let alone Leah?
你给她下套 不 我不相信你
You set her up. No, I don't believe you.
你为什么要这么做 - 为了测试我能不能信任她
Why would you do that? - To find out if I could trust her.
以及你是不是信任我
And if you trust me.
或者你在耍我们 想要借此
Or you're playing both of us until you find out which way
搞清楚风向 艾瑞卡
the wind is blowing, Erica!
我一直在为你做牛做马
Listen, I've been busting my ass for you!
而你根本看不到
When you don't even see it!
我还没去找斯图尔特 但我应该去
And I haven't gone to Stuart, but I should.
你还没想明白吗
And in case it hasn't sunk in for you yet
他能叫我背叛你 那他一定也找了瑞克
if he asked me to betray you, then he also asked Rick.
“泰德 我知道这对你来说不容易”
Ted, I know this isn't gonna be easy for you.
“这不是因为艾瑞卡升职了”
It's not because of Erica's promotion.
“当我说你要开除格雷戈利瓦克时”
When I said you were going to fire Greg Litvak
“你的脸上洋溢着喜悦”
you got a look of glee.
“他离开律所是为了养家糊口 不是为了害你”
The man left to provide for his family, not to screw you.
“但压垮我的最后一根稻草 是莱斯特”
But the straw that broke the back, Lester.
“为了拯救你的律所 你接下了自己鄙视的案子”
You're taking on something you despise just to save your firm.
“我曾经以你为榜样 现在不是了”
I used to think I wanted to be you. I don't anymore.
“我得在忘记初心前离开”
And I have to leave before I forget that.
我就怕会这样
This is what I was afraid of.
约翰 我知道你跟瑞克谈过试镜的事
Listen, John, I know that you spoke to Rick about the audition.
我还是可以安排的
I can still make that happen.
你以为我是来谈试镜的
You think I'm here about that?
我来是因为我早就知道 会发生这样的事 毕竟你…
I'm here because I knew something like this would happen after you...
我怎么了 罗斯琳告诉你了 是不是
After what? Roslyn told you, didn't she?
她当然说了
Of course, she did.
她知道你状态不好 因为你父亲快死了
She knows you're off your game because your father's dying.
我没有状态不好
I'm not off anything.
泰德 木已成舟
Ted, what's done is done.
你得去见见你父亲 并且原谅他
You need to see your father and forgive him.
我应该打起精神来
What I need to do is get my game face on
摧毁这些混…
and destroy these mother...
需要我逐字解释给你听吗
Do I need to spell it out for you?
你在职场上再现了 你和你父亲之间的互动方式
You created the dynamic you had with your father at work.
跟斯图尔特是这样 跟瑞克也是这样
You did it with Stuart. You did it with Rick.
我和斯图尔特不是父子 我们同龄
Stuart isn't my son, he's my age.
你觉得互动和年龄有关吗
You think the dynamic has anything to do with age?
你上过表演课吗
Have you ever taken even one acting class?
你以为你了解我
You think you know me?
就因为你上过几节表演课
Because you took a few acting classes?
我上了84年的人生课 孩子
I took 84 years of life, sonny boy.
如果你不好好弥补… - 他没资格被原谅
And if you don't make it right... - He does not get to be forgiven!
这不是为了他 而是为了你自己
You're not doing it for him. You're doing it for yourself.
我还在想你要多久才会出现
I was wondering how long it would take you to show up here.
萨曼莎 我父亲快死了
Samantha. My father's dying.
等等 让我理清楚
Wait, let me get this straight
为了测试泰德 你告诉莉亚你要走
you told Leah you were leaving to test Ted?
我知道你看重诚实 但我… - 老天爷
I know you value honesty, but I... - Oh, sweet Jesus!
你真的比他们所有人都聪明
You really are smarter than all of them!
有可能 但我可没你睿智
I might be smarter than them, but I am not wiser than you.
你是想问我觉得你应该选哪匹马
Oh, you wanna know which horse I think you should back.
当然 所以我才来找你
Of course, I do. That's why I'm here.
你不是为这个来的
You're not here for that.
你来这里是为了让我提醒你 你是罗林斯家的人
You are here for me to remind you that you are a Rollins.
你比任何人都努力才走到了今天
You have worked harder to get where you are than anyone else
你不欠任何人任何东西
and you don't owe either one of these two a damn thing.
告诉我
Tell me one thing.
把我踢出新律所是你的主意 还是斯图尔特的
Was it your idea to cut me out of the new firm or was it Stuart's?
是他的
His.
自从你在谈判中叫他跳蚤
He's been gunning for you since you called him a flea
他就一直针对你
in the negotiations.
你觉得你签了那份协议后
I mean, what did you think he was gonna do
他会怎么做
once you signed that agreement?
我以为斯图尔特会明白
I thought that Stuart would understand
在我心里 我们是兄弟
in my heart, we're brothers.
人不能背叛兄弟
And you don't betray your brother.
你不能以你的方式对待别人
You can't just treat people how you do
还指望他们会看到 你内心深处是个高尚的人
and think they'll see deep down you're this noble creature.
你就看到了
You do.
但不足以危及我的律所
Not enough to jeopardize my firm.
我会用尽一切手段对付你们的
I'm gonna come after you with everything I've got.
那就放马过来吧
Then come and get it.
如果是因为纽约的事…
If this is about New York...
不 泰德 是因为你
No, Ted, it's about you.
你父亲的行为毁了你
Because what your father did, it broke you.
既然你来了这里 而不是在飞机上
And given that you're here instead of on a plane
就说明你还不想弥补
you still don't seem like you wanna fix it.
好吧 我来了 很晚了 什么事
Okay, I'm here. It's late. What is it?
我想知道你为什么留下来 而不是跟斯图尔特走
I wanna know why you stuck with me instead of going with Stuart.
你想知道我可不可靠
You wanna know if you can trust me.
主要原因是我来这里一个月后
Well, the main reason about a month into my time here
无意中听到了你和斯图尔特的对话
I overheard a conversation between you and Stuart.
他只想给我各个少数族裔的客户
He wanted to only give me diverse clients
可你说 “如果她只能搞定有色人种客户
but you said "Well, if I knew she could only close people of color
那我绝不会雇她
I never would have hired her.
把她扔到深水区让她自生自灭吧”
Throw her in the deep end, she sinks or swims."
然后你又说…
But then you said...
“我打赌 她能游起来”
"I'd lay a hundred to one this one swims."
无论哪天 我都会那么做
And I'd do it seven days a week twice on Sunday.
你有很多缺点 泰德
You have a lot of flaws, Ted.
但你看到了真实的我 - 很好
But you see me for who I am. - Good.
因为从周一开始 你就是新的娱乐部主管了
Because... starting Monday, you're the new Head of Entertainment.
你以为给我升职就好了
You think it was gonna be that easy?
希望如此
I was hoping.
你在做梦
You're dreaming.
好 那就直说吧
Okay, well then, let's get to it.
因为我要赶飞机
Because I have a plane to catch.
好 我不只要头衔
Okay. I don't just want a title.
我还想当合伙人 - 这要求太高了
剧集 | 金装律师:洛杉矶(2025) | 导航列表