剧集 | 金装律师:洛杉矶(2025) | 导航列表
He said Lester would kill him.
从你心理学的专业角度看
Given that, in your expert opinion, psychologically
西蒙自杀的可能性 和被莱斯特杀害的可能性
is it more likely that Simon killed himself
哪个更大 -反对
or that Lester murdered him? - Objection.
反对有效 -后者
Sustained. - Lester murdered him.
法官大人 -请将这句话从记录中删除
Your Honor. - Strike that from the record.
请陪审团无视她的回答
The jury will disregard that answer.
我问完了
No more questions.
医生 听起来
Doctor, it sounds to me like
你和西蒙史瑞格的关系不错
you knew Simon Schrager very intimately.
我以我和病人的友好关系为荣
I pride myself on my relationships with my patients.
他有没有告诉你 他从自己的电影制片厂偷钱
Did he tell you that he was stealing money from his own movie studio?
没有 但那不… -你不觉得
No. But that doesn't... - Or isn't it true that the guilt
从自己的电影制片厂偷钱的愧疚
of stealing money from his own movie studio
以及与莱斯特的妻子有染的愧疚
coupled with the guilt of having an affair with Lester's wife
在服用迷幻药的影响下
all the while under the influence of a psychedelic
可能极大地增加了
might have greatly increased the chances
西蒙自杀的风险吗
of Simon becoming suicidal?
别看她
Don't look at her.
你可以看看那12个人
You can look at the 12 people that
你刚刚误导他们说
you just misled about
西蒙没有自杀的能力 -反对 与本案无关
Simon's capacity to kill himself. - Objection. Testifying.
我换个说法 西蒙有没有可能是自杀的
I'll rephrase. Is it possible that Simon killed himself?
或许有可能 -还有一个问题
I suppose it's possible. - One more question.
你想保护西蒙吗 -当然
Do you feel protective of Simon? - Of course, I do.
他是我治疗了15年的病人
He was my patient of 15 years.
从心理上讲 你有没有可能
Isn't it possible, psychologically, that you'd rather believe
宁愿相信他是被谋杀的
that he was murdered
也不愿相信你没尽到医生的责任 导致他走上了自杀之路
than face the possibility that you failed him so badly that he killed himself?
你竟敢这么说 -反对
How dare you? - Objection.
布莱克先生 -抱歉 法官大人 我只是…
Mr. Black. - I'm sorry, Your Honor, I just...
我以为比起自己的名誉
I thought the good doctor was more interested in the truth
这位好医生更在乎事情的真♥相♥
than protecting her reputation.
我问完了
No more questions.
克莱斯顿先生 你如何形容莱斯特的名声
Mr. Claxton. How would you describe Lester's reputation?
大家都认为他是个骗子
He's considered a liar.
为达目的不择手段
He'll do anything to get his own way.
他的脾气大吗
Does he have a temper?
这么说吧 在他面前 查尔斯曼森都像个和平主义者
Let's just say he makes Charles Manson look like a pacifist.
我知道辩方会大做文章
And because I know defense is gonna make a big deal of the fact
说莱斯特试图把偷来的钱偷偷还给你
that Lester was trying to sneak the stolen money back to you
假如你发现了 你会怎么做
what would you have done if you'd found that out?
我不在乎他是否把钱还给我们
I wouldn't have cared if he was paying us back or not.
我会开除他们俩
I would have fired them both.
假设莱斯特知道这件事
Presuming Lester knew that.
他会因为生意搭档而大发雷霆吗
Would he have been furious at his business partner?
岂止是大发雷霆
He'd be more than furious.
他会恨不得杀了他
He'd want to kill the man.
我觉得这是很好的结束语
I think that's a nice note to end on.
我问完了
No more questions.
比尔 你和我的客户之间
Bill, isn't it true that there's a history of animosity
是不是有过节
between you and my client?
这在这一行很正常
Not uncommon in this business.
说你恨莱斯特汤普森正常吗
Is it uncommon to say that you, in fact, hate Lester Thomas?
不算 我… -事实上 当初还是低级主管的你
Not exactly. Say I... - In fact, haven't you hated him
被他羞辱之后不恨他吗
since he humiliated you when you were a low-level executive?
你以前不是经常打电♥话♥给我 说你有多恨他吗
And didn't you used to call me just to tell me that you hated him?
反对 纠缠证人 -你今天这么说
Objection. Badgering. - And that's your only reason
都是因为你恨他
that you're saying what you're saying about him today.
法官大人 -因为你 比尔
Your Honor. - Because you, Bill
显然是来复仇的 -布莱克先生
are clearly out for revenge. - Mr. Black.
对 我恨他
Yes, I hate him.
我想问清楚 你为什么恨莱斯特汤普森
Just to be clear, why do you hate Lester Thompson?
因为他是个满口谎言 喜欢偷窃和暴♥力♥的恶霸
Because he's a lying, thieving, violent bully.
有意思 你提到了暴♥力♥
Interesting. You bring up violence.
你知道 西蒙被汤普森先生的枪杀死当晚
Are you aware of what Mr. Thompson was shooting at
汤普森先生在朝什么射击吗
the night Simon was killed with Mr. Thompson's gun?
我不知道
No. I'm not.
靶子刚好在我手上
I happen to have the target right here.
你能帮我辨认一下吗
Can you identify it for me?
我的目光被额头上的弹孔吸引了
My eyes are drawn to the bullet holes in the forehead
但绝对没错 那是我的照片
but there's no mistaking. That's a picture of me.
控方质询完毕 法官大人
Prosecution rests, Your Honor.
我怕你不知道
Oh, in case you were wondering
这才叫正中靶心
that's what a bull's eye looks like.
萨曼莎
Samantha.
“你找我有何贵干 ”
To what do I owe the pleasure?
我听说你今天过得不太好
I heard you had a rough day.
确实不算好
I certainly had better.
我只想说 我认识的泰德布莱克
I just wanted to say the Ted Black I knew
经历过很多打击 但总是能重振旗鼓
took plenty of hits but always came up swinging.
“我以为你离开的原因是”
I thought the reason that you left
你想让我放弃 而我不愿意
was you wanted me to stop swinging, and I wouldn't.
“我可能是那么说过”
I might have said that
但我真正想要的是你能放下球棒
but what I really wanted was for you to put your bat down
陪伴我一段时间
and be with me for a while.
你知道你把车停在这里 会堵住我的车吧
You do realize I can't get out if you're parked here, right?
在我得到答案之前 你哪儿也不能去
You're not going anywhere until I get some answers.
你是不是
Did you tell Stuart
把莱斯特的口供来自剧本的事 告诉斯图尔特了
about Lester stealing his statement from that script?
什么 没有
What? No.
那斯图尔特昨晚为什么来找我 邀请我过来工作
Then why the hell did Stuart come to me last night offering me a job
说我们的官司输定了
because he's sure we're gonna lose?
我不知道
I have no idea.
但不到24小时前 你还跟凯文说你愿意把性命托付给我
But not 24 hours ago, you told Kevin that you trusted me with your life.
所以别往我头上扣屎盆子了 行吗
So why don't you stop accusing me of something I would never do?
对不起 他真的惹毛我了 -是啊 他惹毛的人多了
I'm sorry. He just pisses me off. - Yeah. Take a number.
莱斯特到底干了什么 -他杀了他的搭档
So, what's Lester's story, anyway? - He killed his partner.
但是出于自卫 -你相信他
But it was self-defense. - You believe him?
凯文录过上百份认罪口供 他相信他
Kevin's taken about a hundred confessions and he believes him.
所以我也相信
So I do too.
你要告诉泰德吗
Are you gonna tell Ted?
换你的话 你会吗 -我不知道
Would you? - I have no idea.
但我很高兴做决定的人不是我
But I'm glad I'm not the one who has to make that decision.
艾瑞卡 有什么事吗
Erica, what can I do you for?
明天有什么计划
What's the plan for tomorrow?
泰德想让阿曼达破坏史密斯的可信度
Well, Ted's trying to get Amanda to undermine Smith's credibility.
但如果她不愿意 或者这招不管用…
But if she won't do it, or if it doesn't work...
他会让莱斯特站上证人席
He's gonna put Lester on the stand, isn't he?
对 你不用劝我了
Yes. And before you say what you're about to say.
我不会告诉他的 -我觉得我们应该告诉他
No, I'm not telling him. - Well, I think we should.
如果莱斯特上去撒谎被人发现的话…
If Lester gets up there and tells a lie and somebody finds out...
他们不会发现的
They're not going to find out.
我们不该隐瞒他
We're keeping information from him.
这是为了保护他 -你都不是律师
For his own protection. - You're not a lawyer.
你都没参加过谋杀案的庭审
You've never been to a murder trial.
你今天在场吗 他们把我们打得落花流水
Were you there today? They are kicking our ass.
我不在乎 我不想让泰德孤立无援
I don't care, I don't want to hang Ted out to dry.
这不是让他孤立无援 而是给他一个胜利的机会
You are not hanging him out to dry. You are giving him a chance to win.
艾瑞卡 如果他知道莱斯特在撒谎
Erica, look, if he knows Lester is lying
他就不会让他站上证人席
he won't put him on the stand.
你说的这些我都懂
I understand everything you're saying
但如果你不告诉泰德 我就告诉他
but if you don't tell Ted, I will.
去吧 门在那里
Go ahead. There is the door.
但我跟他说过一次不该说的话
But I told him something I shouldn't have once.
我不会重蹈覆辙了
And I'm not doing it again.
(纽约 2010年)
泰德 你怎么来了
Ted, what are you doing here?
你昨晚没回家 也不接电♥话♥
Well, you didn't come home last night and you weren't answering your phone.
所以你觉得我会在华尔道夫
So you just assumed I'd be at the Waldorf.
我觉得你会难过 所以你会来这里
I assumed that you'd be upset and this is where you'd go.
剧集 | 金装律师:洛杉矶(2025) | 导航列表