剧集 | 金装律师:洛杉矶(2025) | 导航列表
I wanna be partner. - That's a lot to ask.
你即将因为那起谋杀案忙得不可开交
You're about to have your hands full with the murder case
所以你需要我接手你所有的客户
which means you need me to take all of your clients.
我觉得这个要求不过分
So I don't think that's much to ask at all.
那就合伙人吧
Partner it is.
我还有一个问题
I have another question.
如果我和瑞克里面可以留一个 你会选他吗
If you could still have Rick here instead of me would you?
会的
I would.
那我必须让你改变心意才行
Then I guess I'll have to change your mind.
你说刚才那个故事 是你留下来的主要原因
You said that story was the main reason you stayed.
次要原因是什么
What was the other one?
有人曾说过有时候你得在分出胜负前
Someone once said that sometimes you have to pick a side
选边站才行
before you know who's going to win.
如果让我在你 和斯图尔特莱恩之间选…
And if I'm picking between you and Stuart Lane...
我选你 泰德
I'm picking you, Ted.
无论哪天 我都会那么做
Seven days a week and twice on Sunday.
(1993年)
你得承认 优乐饮料解千愁啊
You gotta admit, everything's better when you're drinking Yoo-hoo.
怎么了
Hey, what's going on?
托尼说爸爸离开是因为我
Tony said Dad left because of me.
埃迪 看着我
Eddie, look at me.
爸爸离开跟你无关
Dad leaving has nothing to do with you.
有些人就是不正常
Some people have something wrong with them.
不正常的人不是你 而是他
You're not one of them. He is.
我爱你 - 我也爱你 埃迪
I love you. - I love you, too, Eddie.
“莉亚 让我好好利用你吧”
"Leah, let me take advantage of you."
“莉亚 我不会给你任何功劳”
"Leah, I'm not gonna give you any credit."
以后不会了 艾瑞卡 因为你已经不在了 而且…
Well, not anymore, Erica because you're not here anymore and...
艾瑞卡 你怎么来了
Erica. What are you doing here?
我撒谎了 莉亚 我不打算离开泰德 而且我已经知道你不可信了
I lied, Leah. I'm not leaving Ted. And now I know I can't trust you.
我要被解雇了吗
Am I getting fired?
那得看你想不想重新开始
It depends on if you wanna hit the reset button.
但你说了你不信任我
But you said you couldn't trust me.
我一直在思考“信任”这个词
I've been thinking about trust.
有时候你得付出才能得到
Sometimes you have to give it to get it.
凯文
Kevin.
泰迪
Teddy.
我有个案子需要你帮忙
I need your help with a case.
不管你收多少钱 我都愿意付
Whatever you wanna charge, I'll pay.
泰迪 我不能违心地说 我不喜欢跟你共事
Teddy, I can't say I didn't love working with you because I did.
但你和你父亲的关系毁了我的事业
But your daddy issues they blew up my career.
毁掉的不只是你的事业
Your career wasn't the only one that blew up.
什么案子 - 谋杀案审判
What's the case? - A murder trial.
一名制片人杀了他的搭档
A producer killed his partner.
是他干的吗 - 他说不是他 我相信他
Did he do it? - He says he didn't. I believe him.
每个人都值得一个为他们而战的人
And everyone deserves somebody who will fight for them.
一派胡言 你知道的
That's a load of bull and you know it.
我说我相信他 可没说他是圣人
I said I believed him, I didn't say he was a saint.
如果他是善良的仙女保姆 我还会来找你帮忙吗
You think that I would be here if he was Mary Poppins?
那个仙女保姆也没那么无辜
Well, that Poppins chick wasn't so innocent either.
见鬼的一勺糖
Spoonful of sugar my ass.
泰迪 我得做很多烂事
Listen, Teddy, I gotta do a lot of crappy things
才能付得起这里的房♥租 但这个
to pay the rent around here, but this...
不是考虑范围内 - 那就别谈钱了
isn't one of them. - Then forget the money.
你欠我的 你得答应我
You're gonna do it because you owe me.
我一知道就给你打电♥话♥了 别推到我头上
I called you as soon as I knew. Don't you put that on me.
我没推 这本来就是你的责任
I'm not putting it on you. It's on you.
这是我们纠正错误的机会
This is our chance to make it right.
我要20万 - 不行
I want 200 grand. - No can do.
必须是40万 一分都不能少
It's gotta be four. Not a penny less.
有钱的你更骄傲了 不是吗
You're even cockier now that you have money, aren't you?
至少我不是斯克兰顿人
At least I'm not from Scranton.
你就非得这样吗
Why you gotta be that way?
爸爸
Hey, Dad.
你好吗
How you doing?
这个问题很愚蠢吧
Stupid question, I know.
我知道我们的时间不多 但是…
I know we don't have a lot of time, but...
那天是洋基队的比赛
it was the Yankee's game.
我当时13岁 埃迪17岁
I was 13, Eddie was 17
我知道你…
and I knew that...
你不希望他在场
You didn't want him there.
但你没有告诉他
But you hid that from him.
那是你作为父亲最出色的一天
That was your best day as a father
也是他一生中最美好的一天
and it was the greatest day of his life.
你甚至给我们拍了一张照片 并且装上了相框
You even took a picture of us and had it framed.
谢谢你那么做
So thank you for that.
在你被定罪后…
Then after you got convicted
你在你自♥由♥的最后一晚告诉我
you told me that on your last night of freedom
你只想和我一起度过那一夜
all you wanted to do was spend it with me.
当那一天到来时…
But when that day came...
你让他们杀了埃迪
you let them kill Eddie.
我可爱又帅气的哥哥 他这辈子从没伤害过任何人
My sweet, beautiful brother who never hurt a soul in his life.
你说你那么做是为了保护我
And you said you did it to protect me.
可你连他的葬礼都没出席
But you didn't even show up to his funeral.
他是你儿子
He was your son!
从小你就跟我说 “我会补偿你的 泰德”
All my life, "I'm gonna make it up to you, Ted."
“我一定会补偿你的”
"I'm gonna make it up to you." "I'm gonna make it up to you!"
你现在补偿我了
You made it up to me now.
你一个人上路吧
You're gonna die alone.
莱恩先生 我们计划周一传讯你的客户
Mr. Lane, we're scheduled to arraign your client on Monday.
所以请你解释一下 为什么我现在要腾出时间这么做
So please explain to me why I made room to do it now.
别看我 法官大人 我没要求召开这场听证会
Don't look at me, Your Honor, I didn't ask for this hearing.
那是谁要求的 - 是我 法官大人
Well then, who the hell did? - That would be me, Your Honor.
我还有一个动议 我要更换律师
I also have a motion to substitute counsel.
他受不了刑事辩护 你知道的吧
You know he can't stand doing this, right?
我知道他相信我 而你不相信
I know he believes me and you don't.
莱恩先生
Mr. Lane.
就满足他的要求吧 法官大人
If he wants it, he can have it, Your Honor.
那好 汤普森先生
All right then, Mr. Thompson.
你被控一级谋杀罪
You've been charged with murder in the first degree.
你如何辩护
How do you plead?
我的客户不认罪 法官大人 因为他没有杀人
My client pleads not guilty Your Honor because he didn't do it.
你们两个都会后悔的
You're both gonna regret this.
莱斯特不会 因为我从没输过官司
Lester won't because I've never lost a case
现在更不会
and I'm sure as hell not gonna start now.
你想泄露我的秘密 可你记住
You wanna spill my secrets, you remember
我也知道你的秘密
I have some of yours, too.
你把它扔了 我留下来了
You threw it away. I saved it.
我知道瑞克是你的朋友
I know Rick is your friend.
你今天要去上班吗
You going to work today?
今天不去 埃迪
Not today, Eddie.
今天 我只想和你一起度过
Today, I'd just like to spend the day with you.
(布莱克律所 艾瑞卡罗林斯)
(艾瑞卡)
(无论哪天 彼此信任)
待续
谢谢观赏
剧集 | 金装律师:洛杉矶(2025) | 导航列表