剧集 | 金装律师:洛杉矶(2025) | 导航列表
谢谢你接受我的意见
I appreciate you accepting this.
由你来告诉瑞克还是我来
Now, do you want to tell Rick, or should I?
先说清楚
Just to be clear,
我们有权要求迪兰 提供为期六个月的服务
we're entitled to Dylan's services for six months,
而且我们将依法执行这一权利
and we intend to enforce those rights.
我们都清楚这一点 但这只是个小角色
We're all aware of that, but it's a small role,
而且迪兰跟华纳兄弟的新合约
and Dylan's new Warner Brothers deal can't kick in
要等她空出档期后才能生效
until after she's released.
这跟我有什么关系
How is that my problem?
弗雷德 我知道你关心我们的权利
Fred, I know you're concerned about our rights,
但迪兰是我的朋友
but Dylan is my friend.
我是这部电影的出资方
And I'm the one who's putting up the money for this movie.
我可以让她在三个月内杀青
I can have her out in three months.
再给我们一个月的安全期 她可以提前两个月走人
Give us another month for safety, and you can have two months back.
好吧 -好极了
Fine. - Excellent.
我会起草一份修正案 立刻送到你手上
I'll draw up an amendment and get it right to you.
我想说我是你的超级粉丝
I just have to say, I'm a huge fan,
你帮迪兰大忙了
and what you did for Dylan was huge.
这都是应该的 她是我的朋友
Of course, I would do it for her. She's my friend.
总之 我很期待这部电影
Anyway, I'm really excited to see this movie.
你加上迪兰 无敌了
You plus Dylan? Fire.
你也这样 -你也这样
both: You do that too?
什么
What?
我年纪比较大 所以是我发明的
I'm older, so I started it.
好吧 我该走了 艾瑞卡不喜欢我做…
Okay, well, I better go. Erica doesn't like it when I'm...
任何事
anything.
我明白 没关系 你做得很好
I got that. It's okay. You're doing great.
天啊 谢谢你
Oh, my God. Thank you.
景色很美
It's a beautiful view.
我是娱乐部主管
Well, I am head of entertainment.
那也是一个美丽的前景
It's still a beautiful view.
最好不是字面上的意思
That better not mean what it sounds like.
瑞克 我们说好的是六个月
Rick, the deal was six months.
娱乐部归萨曼莎管 不归我管
Entertainment is Samantha's purview, not mine.
可我的协议是跟你谈的 不是跟她
And I made a deal with you, not her.
我和你一样不喜欢这样
I don't like this any more than you.
这让我们俩都不好看
It doesn't make either of us look good.
但我有办法让你坐上那个位置
But I have a way that you can still get that title.
找到一个大客户 这份工作就是你的了
Bring in a big client, and the job is yours.
好主意 斯图尔特
Oh, that's a great idea, Stuart.
但我唯一的办法
But the only way I can do
就是找一个已经认识的客户
that is with someone I already have a relationship with,
也就得从泰德那里挖过来 可条款不允许我们那么做
which means poaching from Ted, and we are precluded from doing this.
你就挖吧 他们不会因为一个客户就告我们的
Do it anyway. They're not gonna sue us over one client.
那不是我的作风
I don't work that way.
如果反过来 泰德会挖我们的客户
If the shoe were on the other foot, Ted would poach,
你心知肚明 -我不在乎 我又不是泰德
and you know it. - I don't care. I'm not Ted.
我比任何人都讨厌泰德的行事方式
I've got my issues with the way Ted operates more than anyone,
但你想升职的话 就这一条路可选
but if you want that promotion, this is the way to get it.
(2000)
你还觉得 他只是个不善撒谎的骗子吗
You still think he's just a flawed liar?
你好 凯文
Hi, Kevin.
这是银行记录 没什么用
It's bank records. It's nothing.
你在开玩笑吗
Are you kidding me?
你知道我费了多大劲才拿到它的吗
Do you know what I had to do to get these?
听着 他偷了他搭档的钱
Look, the man was stealing from his partner.
这些是转账记录
These are transactions.
我有的是办法解释 这证明不了什么
There's a thousand explanations. It doesn't prove anything.
我们说的不是证据 而是真♥相♥
I'm not talking about proof. We're talking about the truth,
你以前还感兴趣的
something you used to want to know.
你以为我现在不想知道真♥相♥吗
You think that I don't want to know the truth?
我不知道你想要什么
I don't know what you want,
但我以前认识的泰德 一眼就能看出这是证据
but the Ted I used to run with would know this is evidence.
假如你要起诉他 你会高兴得手舞足蹈
And you know damn well, if you were prosecuting this,
你心里很清楚
you'd be jumping for joy to get your hands on it.
我不会起诉他 -有人起诉了
I'm not prosecuting him. - Well, someone is.
如果那个检察官拿到这个 她的开场陈述一定是
If she finds this, her opening statement's gonna be,
“既然莱斯特偷了西蒙的钱”
"If Lester's stealing money from Simon,
“一旦被发现 他一定会杀人灭口”
he'd damn sure kill him if he found out."
该死
God damn it.
你为什么总想让我相信他有罪
Why are you trying to convince me that he's guilty?
我不在乎他是否有罪
I don't care if he's guilty or not.
我在追查这条线索 以免你在庭审时措手不及
I'm following the trail so you don't get blindsided at trial.
问题是你为什么
The question is, why the hell are you trying
非要相信他是无辜的
to convince yourself he's innocent?
不 我们当初不是这样说的
This is not what we discussed.
不 你凭什么…
No, on what basis are you--
好
Okay.
好 我了解你的立场
Fine. Yeah. I understand your position.
莉亚 你做了什么
Leah, what did you do?
做什么 -迪兰普赖尔的协议
About what? - The Dylan Pryor agreement.
我照你的要求把修正案送过去了
I sent over the amendment like you asked.
他们又不想放迪兰了 他们为什么突然改主意
Well, they're not letting Dylan out. Why would they suddenly do that?
我只是标明了独♥立♥电影的结束日期
All I did was specify the end date of the indie
和华纳电影的开始日期
and the start date of the Warner movie
以免他们像你说的那样反悔
so that they couldn't wiggle out, like you said.
我让你写华纳整体的合同日期
I told you to put the date of the Warner overall deal.
你却告诉他们 她已经拿到具体的角色了
You told them she already had an actual role.
他们早就知道了 公众都知道
They already knew it. It's public knowledge.
她和华纳的协议是公开的
The deal was public knowledge.
但她有了具体的角色是秘密
That she had a specific movie was not.
对不起 我只是想做得周全一点
I'm sorry. I was just being thorough.
永远不要给对方超出需求的信息
Never give the other side more information than they need.
你还不如直接写
You might as well have said
“如果华纳兄弟想按时开拍电影”
if Warner Brothers wants to start their movie on time,
“要么为迪兰重新选角 要么给那个小丑一大笔钱”
they either recast Dylan or pay that clown a small fortune.
我明白 但她是迪兰的朋友
I get it, but this is Dylan's friend.
她同意通融一下
She agreed to be accommodating.
好吧 以后要记住
Okay. For future reference,
起草者说了不算
the writer is never the one calling the shots.
客户说了才算
The guy with the money is.
艾瑞卡 莉亚 天堂里也有烦恼吗
Erica. Leah. Trouble in paradise?
莉亚 -我没来过 从来没有
Leah. - I'm not here. Never was.
你好 瑞克 我们恨你
Hi, Rick. We hate you.
你怎么来了 瑞克 因为我有点忙
What are you doing here, Rick? Because I'm a little busy,
而你已经不在这工作了
and you're a little don't work here anymore.
你知道谁巴不得我还在这工作吗
You know who wishes I still worked here?
迪兰普赖尔
Dylan Pryor.
什么 -她之前给我打过电♥话♥
Excuse me? - She called me earlier.
问我能不能代替你 处理她的电影档期冲突问题
Wanted to see if I could handle the movie conflict instead of you.
我说条款不允许我签下她
I told her I was prohibited from signing her.
你说得对
Which you are.
还说你是一位优秀的律师
And that you're an excellent attorney.
这句也对
Which I am.
但她要我找泰德来处理 而不是你
But then she wanted me to get Ted to handle it instead of you,
我心想 我为什么放着自己不要 非要去找泰德呢
and I thought, "Why get her Ted when I can just give her me?"
所以 麻烦你签署这份弃权书
So if you wouldn't mind signing this simple waiver
让我当迪兰的代理律师
allowing me to represent Dylan...
你认为我会像三岁小孩一样
You think I'm gonna give you the right to poach my client
授权你挖我的客户
like I was born yesterday?
我能解决她的问题 而你不能
I think I can fix her problem, and you can't.
那可就不知道了
Well, we're never gonna find out
因为我不会跟你开始一场
'cause I'm not getting drawn into a contest with you
我已经赢了的比赛
that I've already won.
你不是一直口口声声说
I thought I was talking to the Erica Rollins
你比我厉害吗
who always said she's better than me.
没想到你害怕我
I didn't realize I was talking to the one who's afraid of me.
你以为说我害怕你 你就能如愿以偿了
You think saying I'm afraid of you is gonna get you what you want?
你知道我怎么想吗
You know what I think?
你早就想跟我一对一单挑了
You've been dying to go one on one with me for a long time.
那就来吧
剧集 | 金装律师:洛杉矶(2025) | 导航列表