剧集 | 金装律师:洛杉矶(2025) | 导航列表
like, I'm some kind of... - Wait a second. That's it.
笔录 -台词不是这样的
The transcript. - It's not the line.
你应该说“为什么下两道命令 ”
It's "Why the two orders?"
“笔录不在讨论范围内”
They don't discuss transcripts.
我们在引用“好人寥寥”的台词 斯图尔特
We're quoting A Few Good Men, Stuart.
我知道 白♥痴♥
No, I know what we're quoting. You idiot.
我已经切换到 帮你打赢这个官司的模式了
I switched over to winning your case for you.
你在说什么
What are you saying?
史密斯采纳了瓦莱丽的笔录记录
I'm saying Smith entered Valerie's transcript.
这是你脱身的机会
That's your ticket out.
你在忙吗
Hey, you busy?
只是在处理一些文件
Just catching up on some paperwork.
我只是想说 我看了
Just wanted to say I read the transcript
你昨天的证词记录
of your testimony yesterday.
这肯定很不容易
It couldn't have been easy.
这整件事都让人心碎
I mean, the whole thing is just gut-wrenching.
我猜你们电视行业里没多少客户
Guess you don't have too many clients get murdered behind bars
在监狱里被杀吧
in the television business.
你知道我也负责电影行业吧
You know, I do movies, too, right?
其实我想早点来看看泰德的状况
I actually came in early to check on Ted.
你能想象发现莱斯特 一直在说谎是什么感觉吗
Can you imagine finding out Lester was lying the whole time?
你早就知道了 -阿曼达
You knew? - Amanda.
真不敢相信 你居然让他孤立无援
I don't believe you. You hung him out to dry.
不 我是想保护他
No, I was trying to protect him.
你疯了吗
Are you out of your mind?
你是他的二把手 你有义务…
You're his number two. You owe it to him to...
她想告诉他的 但我不让她说
She wanted to tell him, but I was the one that told her not to.
为什么 -因为他是我兄弟
Why? - Because he's my brother.
我们有一套准则来保护彼此
And we have a code to protect each other.
我觉得我在遵守准则
That's what I thought I was doing.
你的准则真扯啊
You got one hell of a messed up code.
也许是吧
Yeah, maybe I do.
他已经知道我知情了 但他接受了
But he knows I knew, and he's okay with it.
没必要让他知道艾瑞卡也知情的事
And there's no reason for him to ever know about Erica.
我什么都不会说
I won't say a word.
说什么
About what?
我只是想缓和一下气氛
I'm just trying to lighten up the mood.
不一定事事都得关乎生死
Everything doesn't have to be life or death.
除了莱斯特的案子
Except in Lester's case.
太早了吗 好吧 -太早了
Too soon? Okay. - Too soon.
你好 萝丝巴格林 请问找谁
Bonjour, Rose Baglin. How may I direct the call?
好 请稍等
Oui. One moment.
瑞克多德森
Rick Dodsen.
不 之前接电♥话♥的人不是我
No, that wasn't me who answered the phone.
我不在乎你认识我多久了
I don't care how long you've known me.
那…
That...
你没认出我的声音
Do you not recognize my voice?
妈 我得挂了
Mom, I gotta go.
再见
Au revoir.
瑞克 我们能谈谈吗
Rick, can we talk for a minute?
我今天早上心情很好
Actually, I'm having a pretty good morning.
我只想说… -其实
I just wanted to say... - Actually.
你太猴急了
Since you're so hot to trot.
你跟泰德吵完架又跟我道了歉之后
I've been thinking about it after you got in that fight with Ted
我就在想这句话了
and you apologized to me.
是你主动找我的
You called me
还说我应该设定更高的标准
and you said I should be setting a better standard.
我相信了你
And I believed you.
但你根本不是真心的
But you didn't mean any of it
因为你一心想要报复泰德
because you were so obsessed with getting back at Ted
居然把我的工作给别人
that you offered my job to somebody else.
先把你因为泰德的行为 感到不爽的情绪放下
So until you get over being butthurt about whatever Ted did to you
再来找我吧
stay the hell away from me.
我和泰德和好了
I made up with Ted.
什么
What now?
我原谅他了 我们整晚都在研究他的案子
I forgave him. We worked on his case all night.
他刚从后面的电梯走了
He just went out the back elevators.
后面的电梯 -对
The back ones? - Yeah.
在我咆哮的过程中 你就不能插一句吗
And you couldn't find a place in the middle of my rant to tell me that?
我想说的
I was going to,
但你太猴急了
but you were so hot to trot.
我觉得干脆让你冲到终点吧
I just figured I'd let you ride to the finish line.
如果你不介意的话 我要回家了
Now, if you'll excuse me, I'm gonna mosey on home.
好 -我要开一罐豆子
Yeah. - Crack open a can of beans
坐在火边 睡一会儿
sit by the fire, and maybe get some shut-eye.
你会反复拿“猴急”这个词做文章 是吧
You're not gonna let me forget that I said hot to trot, are you?
驾 牛仔
Giddy up, cowboy.
好 很公平
Yeah, that's fair.
你怎么来了
What are you doing here?
我来给团队打气
Oh, I just came to support the team.
我指的不是你 是莱斯特
Not you, Lester.
我跟他共过事 因为我是比你更优秀的律师
I worked with him, you know, because I'm a better lawyer than you.
你真的要选在今天告诉我
You're really gonna say you're a better lawyer than me
你是比我更优秀的律师吗
today of all days?
每一天都是
Every day.
在法庭上撒谎是犯罪
You know, it's a crime to lie in court.
你昨天不是让莱斯特说谎了吗
Isn't that what you let Lester do yesterday?
太早了
Too soon.
辩方准备好传唤下一位证人了吗
Is the defense ready to call the next witness?
是的 法官大人
Yes, Your Honor,
辩方想再次传唤莱斯特汤普森
the defense would like to recall Lester Thompson.
但是首先 我想提出动议 以正当防卫为由
But first, I would like to file a motion to change our plea
更改我们的无罪抗辩
to not guilty by reason of self-defense.
你一定是在开玩笑
You've got to be kidding me.
到我办公室来
My chambers now.
她在这里做什么
What's she doing here?
我以为她不再担任辩护律师了
I thought she isn't council anymore.
他邀请我回来看笑话
He invited me back to see the fun.
什么笑话
What fun?
法官大人 我没准备好反驳自卫辩护
Your Honor, I didn't prepare to prosecute against a self-defense plea
因为他们根本没提这个
because they didn't make one.
他们只有在我结束陈述之前
They can only change a plea mid-trial
提交了证据的情况下 才能在庭审过程中更改抗辩
with evidence submitted prior to me resting my case.
到目前为止 根本没有什么证据表明
And nothing that implies Lester's life was being threatened
莱斯特的生命受到了威胁
had already been admitted.
有
Yes, it had.
因为瓦莱丽汤普森在记录中提到了
Because Valerie Thompson is on the record
西蒙想杀莱斯特
saying that Simon wanted to kill Lester.
你在做梦吗
Are you dreaming?
她没那么说
She didn't say that.
不是在证人席上
Not on the stand.
她在离婚谈判时这么说过
She said it during the divorce negotiations.
就是你安排发表了那篇文章后
The transcript of which you specifically entered
特意采纳的笔录记录
right after you planted that article.
你没什么要说的吗
Nothing to say?
法官大人 -史密斯小姐
Your Honor. - Ms. Smith
是你让法庭采纳笔录记录的
you wanted the transcript entered
我一直都看不顺眼你那么做
and I hated letting you have it at the time.
现在报应来了
Well, this is the chickens coming home to roost
我是不会阻止的
and I'm not going to stop it.
这叫什么来着 自作自受
What do they call that? Being hoisted on your own petard?
他们管这叫失败
I think they call it losing.
郑重声明 这就是我要看的笑话
For the record, this is the fun.
我八岁时 吉米格鲁斯卡偷了糕饼义卖♥♥的钱
When I was eight years old Jimmy Galuska stole the bake sale money.
大家都知道是他干的 但是…
Everyone knew it was him, but...
他们都觉得怪在我头上很好玩
they all thought it would be fun to blame me.
我当时还小 很多事情对我来说都不容易
I was small, things didn't really come easily to me.
梅茨格老师一秒钟都没质疑过
The teacher, Mrs. Metzger, didn't question it for one second.
我还记得她把我送到校长那里时
I still remember the sneer on her face
脸上的嘲笑
when she sent me to the principal.
那是第一次
剧集 | 金装律师:洛杉矶(2025) | 导航列表