剧集 | 金装律师:洛杉矶(2025) | 导航列表
Not so fast, Counselor.
鲍伊 你来这里干什么
Bowie, what are you doing here?
我能问你同样的问题 但我已经知道答案了
I could ask you the same but I already know the answer.
因为那是艾萨克阿达尼的家
Because that's Isaac Adani's house.
你发现了一个真♥相♥
You found out something
你来赎罪了
and you're here to clear your conscience.
我发现你篡改了录像
I figured out you doctored that footage
也就是说你是个杀人犯
which means you're a murderer.
你利用我找到受害者 让我亲手为你提供了不在场证明
And you used me to pinpoint your victim and hand-deliver your alibi.
如果你告诉阿达尼 你会被吊销律师执照的
You tell that to Adani and you get disbarred.
我知道法律是怎么运作的
I know how the law works.
我只是来提醒你一下 - 提醒我什么
I'm just here to remind you. - Remind me of what?
你愿意杀死所有指证你的证人
That you'd kill any witness that would testify against you?
对 是我杀了珍妮特菲尔兹
Yeah, I killed Janet Fields.
我也会杀了你
And I will kill you.
但是不用我动手
But I'm not gonna have to
因为你不想伤害海伦 和你可爱的孩子们
because you don't wanna hurt Helen or your sweet children
你甚至不愿伤害可怜的艾萨克阿达尼
or even poor Isaac Adani.
为了不进监狱 我什么都愿意做
There is nothing I won't do to keep myself from going to prison.
好吧
Well
在你干掉我之前 你要知道
before you go ahead and put me down, you should know
艾萨克阿达尼 就在那栋房♥子里看着我们
that Isaac Adani is in that house right now watching us.
少唬人了 艾萨克阿达尼和他妻子出去吃晚餐了
No, he's not. Isaac Adani is out to dinner with his wife.
艾萨克阿达尼可能出去吃晚餐了…
Isaac Adani might be out for dinner...
但我没有 - 泰德
but I'm not. - Ted...
斯图尔特 你好吗
Stuart, how are ya?
我认识你 你是泰德布莱克 - 是的
I know you. You're Ted Black. - Yes, I am.
我把你刚才说的一切都录下来了
And I recorded everything that you just said.
如果我的好朋友出了什么事
So if anything ever happens to my good friend
你就得在监狱里度过悲惨的余生
you are going to spend the rest of your miserable life in prison.
我知道法律是如何运作的
I know how the law works.
我没有同意你录音 所以你不能用那个当证据
I didn't consent to being recorded, so you can't use that.
不好意思 你误会了 我比你早到一小时
I'm sorry, you misunderstood. I got here about an hour before you even showed up.
我在为一部纪录片收集素材
You see, I'm collecting footage for a documentary
因为我正在制♥作♥ 关于北美黑啄木鸟交♥配♥习惯的纪录片
that I'm putting together. It's on the mating habits of the pileated woodpecker.
我不小心录到了你的声音 所以这份证据完全可以被采纳
Your voice was a byproduct and therefore completely admissible.
在你开始抱怨 律师与客户的保密协议之前…
And before you start whining about attorney-client privilege
布莱克律师事务所和你没有代理关系
Black and Associates is not your law firm.
现在给我滚远点
Now be on your goddamn way.
好吧 就当我没来过
Okay. I was never here.
但如果这事传出去
But if that gets heard...
你知道我的能耐
you know what I'm capable of.
泰德
Ted.
我不明白 你怎么会在这里
I don't get it. How are you here?
海伦打电♥话♥来叫我处理这件事
Helen called and wanted me to take care of it.
她叫你来阿达尼家门口 设计陷害鲍伊
She told you to set up Bowie outside of Adani's house?
她想让我劝你不要来
She wanted me to talk you out of coming here in the first place
但我知道你无论如何都会来
but I knew that you were gonna do it anyway
就像我知道鲍伊这种人 在确认一切尘埃落定之前
like I know a guy like Bowie isn't gonna take his eyes off you
绝不会把目光从你身上移开
until he's sure it's over.
所以
So,
我只能用别的办法
I did the next best thing.
所以你没听我老婆的话
So you didn't listen to my wife?
她一直唠叨个不停
Well, she just goes on, and on, and blah, blah, blah.
“泰德 保护我丈夫” 我听够了
And "Ted, protect my husband!" It's enough already.
谢谢你 兄弟 - 嘿
Thank you, brother. - Hey...
嘿
Hey...
我送你回家 好吗
Let's get you home. All right?
北美黑啄木鸟 - 怎么了
Pileated woodpecker? - What?
我是爱鸟人士 - 你可真厉害
I mean, I'm... I'm a birds man. - You're a something.
你尿裤子了 - 我裤子里的东西
Did you pee your pants? - The contents of my underpants are none
不关你的事
of your business.
里面简直像泥石流
It's like a damn mudslide in there.
(纽约 2005)
不得不说 如果撇开
I gotta say
我们把所有在意之人牵扯进来不说
you take away us casting only people we cared about
这场较量堪称重量级对决
it was one hell of a heavyweight fight.
你也不是盖的
You're not kidding.
让父亲顶罪 真是高招
Getting the father to admit he did it was masterful.
拜托 你以逮捕父亲作为反击 才是神来一笔
You countering by arresting the father was a stroke of genius.
利用治疗师来对付自己的病人了
Using the therapist against her own patient.
逼她承认了与辩护律师的不正当关系
Forcing her to admit to an improper relationship with the defense attorney,
简直就是一拳接一拳
it was one haymaker after another.
真是一场激战
Sure was a slugfest.
说到治疗师 - 怎么
Speaking of the therapist... - Yeah.
海伦是什么时候告诉你 她想嫁给我的
When exactly did Helen tell you she wanted to marry me?
几个月前 - 几个月前
A few months ago. - A few months ago?
你一直保守着这个秘密 都没想过告诉我
You kept this to yourself the entire time. Didn't wanna clue me in?
她让我帮她保密 斯图尔特
She asked me to keep it a secret, Stuart.
我不想背叛她的信任
And I didn't wanna betray her trust.
除非是在一屋子陌生人面前
Except in front of a room full of strangers.
别再提那回事了
Let's not relive that.
告诉我 她到底怎么说的
Just tell me what exactly did she say?
她说如果她先认识我 就会跟我在一起
She said that if she met me first, she'd be with me.
天啊 - 她…
Oh, my God. - And she...
真的吗 - 我没开玩笑 斯图尔特
Seriously? - I'm being serious, Stuart.
她虽然没那么说 但你想想嘛
I mean, she didn't exactly say that, but come on.
我是最会讨女人欢心的男人
I'm the smoothest man with the ladies you know.
男孩们 泰德 这是我朋友萨曼莎
Hey, boys. Ted, this is my friend, Samantha.
你好
Hi.
抱歉 - 你还好吗
Oh, sorry. - Are you okay?
没事 我没事 那个…
Yeah. I'm fine. It's...
很高兴认识你 玛曼莎 - 我也很高兴认识你 弗雷德
nice to seat you, Manantha. - Nice to seat you, too, Fred.
是泰德 - 我知道
It's Ted. - I know.
果然会讨女人欢心
Smoothest guy I know.
好了 他安顿下来了
Okay, he's settled.
他说他要洗个澡 然后…
Said he was gonna take a shower, and...
我把他交给你了
he's in your hands now.
泰德 真是太感谢你了
Ted, I can't thank you enough.
我知道最近你和斯图尔特有分歧
I know you and Stuart have had your differences lately,
但你还是我们的家人
but... you're still family.
我知道 你也是
I know. You too.
待续
谢谢观赏
剧集 | 金装律师:洛杉矶(2025) | 导航列表