剧集 | 金装律师:洛杉矶(2025) | 导航列表
they sure as hell gonna fire you.
(凯文迪伦 内部调查员)
你约我来这里见面时 我还在想为什么
When you told me you wanted to meet me here, I wondered why.
凯文 我就不拐弯抹角了
Kevin, I'm not going to beat around the bush.
傻子都知道你对泰德有多重要
Any fool can see how much you mean to Ted.
说实话 我都有点习惯你的存在了
Truth be told, I've gotten a little used to you myself.
如果我留下 你会更频繁地遇到我
If I were to stay, you'd be running into me a lot more often.
我能忍♥
I could live with that.
也许还会再遇到你妈妈
Might run into your mother some more too.
好 我现在就把这名字从门上刮下来
Okay, I'm scraping this name off the door right now.
艾瑞卡 我不知道该说什么
Erica, I don't know what to say.
答应啊
Say yes.
这样吧
Tell you what.
改变人生是件大事
It's a big deal to up and change your life.
不如你先在这里坐一下
So, why don't you just sit here for a while
想象一下未来的样子
and imagine what it could be?
(2010年 纽约)
泰德 有何贵干
Ted, what can I do for you?
我想知道你为什么寄调查信给我爸
I wanna know why you sent a target letter to my father
却没跟我说一声
and you didn't give me a heads-up.
这不是针对你 我在乎的是外界看法
It's not personal. It's optics.
在外界看来 你不信任我
The optics are that you can't trust me
而且我的职业生涯就要结束了
and that my career is about to be over.
你想让我说什么 -我想让你批准
What do you want me to say? - I want you to let me be the one
由我起诉我父亲 -那样的话
to prosecute my father. - I do that
他们会把我排除在决策之外
they'd laugh me out of the room.
在我准备起诉佩莱格里尼时 发生这种事
You think it's any coincidence that all of this is happening
你以为这一切是巧合吗
right when I'm about to start prosecuting Pellegrini?
他想让我退出这个案子 我有办法证明
He's trying to get me off the case, and I can prove it.
怎么证明
How the hell are you gonna do that?
让我父亲作证说
By getting my father to testify
佩莱格里尼逼他给我一份工作
that Pellegrini extorted him to offer me a job
目的是让我退出这个案子
to get me off the case.
这是妨碍司法公正
That's obstruction right there.
你打算什么时候告诉我这招
When were you going to tell me that little nugget?
我现在告诉你了 -让我猜猜
I'm telling you now. - And let me guess.
你♥爸♥不会坐牢
Daddy doesn't go to prison.
这不是为了帮他谈协议
This has nothing to do with getting him a sweetheart deal.
而是为了把佩莱格里尼送进监狱
This has to do with putting Pellegrini away.
泰德 这会… -为了抓住这混♥蛋♥
Ted, it would... - Because I have put
我已经赌上了一切
everything on the line to get this bastard.
而我应该告诉你…
And I'm supposed to be telling you to...
该死 我失去了萨曼莎
Goddamn it, I lost Samantha!
好吧
Okay.
让你父亲给佩莱格里尼敲棺定论
You get your father to put the nail in Pellegrini's coffin
我看能不能把两个案子都给你
and I'll see what I can do about letting you take both cases.
如果不能呢
If not?
你就拿现有的证据去找佩莱格里尼
You go after Pellegrini with what you have.
事情结束后
And when it's over...
你就递交辞呈
you hand in your resignation.
有什么事吗 瑞克
What can I help you with, Rick?
我来告诉你 我说服了史蒂夫
Well, I came to let you know that I talked Steve off the ledge.
我们两年后会拿到星星
We're getting the star in two years.
但如果你再联♥系♥他 一切就免谈
But if he hears from you again, it's over.
我以为我教你的不止这些
I thought I taught you better than that.
什么 -我以为我教过你
Excuse me? - I thought I taught you
要为你的客户而战
to fight for your clients.
你可不能通过侮辱决策者来达到目的
Well, you don't do that by insulting the man who controls what you want.
当然也不能通过接受条件来达到目的
You sure as hell don't do it by accepting terms.
要靠发号♥施令才行 -我们发号♥施令了
You do it by dictating them. - We did dictate them.
我们想要一颗星星 他同意了
We said we wanted a star. He said yes.
他没同意 他说那需要时间
He didn't say yes! He said it would take time.
你知道时间有什么作用吗 瑞克
Do you know what happens with time, Rick?
让人忘记
People forget.
我不会让他们忘记约翰的
Well, I am not gonna let them forget John.
我错了 泰德
My mistake, Ted.
我以为我能帮约翰最后一个忙
I thought I could do one last thing to help John.
结果你才是需要帮助的人
But it turns out, you're the one that needs help.
没错 这都是我的错
You're right. This is all my fault.
你还是用老一套吧 像以前一样逃跑
So, why don't you do what you do, run away like you did before?
但这次别费心写字条了
Except this time, don't bother writing a note
因为我不想再浪费时间听你的借口了
because I am done wasting my time with your excuses.
我不需要写任何东西
I don't need to write anything.
我要当着你的面告诉你
I'll tell you right to your face.
泰德 去死吧
Ted, go to hell.
瑞克 太好了 你来了
Rick, good, you're here.
我不想这么快就跟进
I hate to follow up so quickly
但很多人在关注那位编剧…
but there's interest in that writer, and...
谁想要就让给谁吧
Whoever wants him can have him.
你看不上那些剧本 -我连十页都没看完
You didn't respond to the material? - I barely got through ten pages.
哪份剧本… -莉亚 我知道你在干什么
Which script did you read... - Leah, I know what's going on.
你知道 -通常你的品味都很对
You do? - Usually your taste is spot on.
但是这次 你很难做到客观
But in this case, you're too close to be objective,
因为你在帮朋友的忙
because... you're doing this as a favor to a friend.
是的 但我知道一个事实
I am, but I know for a fact that there are professional writers
有些专业编剧非常重视他的点评
that value his feedback very highly.
那就让他点评好了
Then, let him give feedback.
擅长点评并不代表他擅长编剧
But giving great notes, it's not the same as being a great writer.
我就不浪费你的时间了
I won't waste any more of your time.
好吧 莉亚 等等
All right. Leah, hold on.
这么说吧 我查了埃兹拉布里杰
Look, if it helps, I looked up Ezra Bridger.
只查到了 “星球大战:义军崛起”的角色
The only hit I got is the lead character in Star Wars Rebels.
如果你的朋友只敢用笔名
So, if your friend is hiding behind a pen name
那他心里肯定知道他没这个能力
deep down he knows he doesn't have what it takes.
嘿 -嘿
Hey. - Hey.
我很感激你让艾瑞卡 为我准备办公室 但是…
I appreciate you putting Erica up to that whole office thing, but...
凯文 我没让艾瑞卡做任何事
Kevin, I didn't put Erica up to anything.
不是你让她来劝我留下的吗
You didn't ask her to try to get me to stay?
当然不是 -因为你知道我不能留下
Of course not. - Because, you know I can't.
而且我知道原因
And I know why.
你父亲
Your father.
说到父亲 在你走之前…
Speaking of fathers, before you go...
我们得去做一件事
there's something that you and I need to do.
你有空吗
You have a minute?
我今天遇到泰德了
I ran into Ted today.
让我开始思考
Got me thinking.
你对大卫鲍伊的看法跟我一样吧
I'm pretty sure you feel the same way about David Bowie than I do.
他是个十恶不赦的人
He's a heinous human being.
但你能无视这一点 做他的律师
You're able to put that in a box and represent him.
我非常尊重这种做法
And I have great respect for that.
可我一点都不想靠近他
But I don't wanna get within a hundred feet of him
我需要你尊重这一点
and I need you to respect that.
感觉还是你想把脏衣服处理掉
It still feels like you want the dirty laundry taken care of
同时又想假装自己与它无关
but you wanna pretend you have nothing to do with it.
你说得对 但我能接受自己的这个缺陷
You're right. But I'm good with that flaw in me.
你把负责洗脏衣服这件事
The fact that you take it so personally
视为针对你 纯属你的问题
that you're the one doing the laundry, that's on you.
另外 我会参加你们下次会面
Having said all that, I will attend your next meeting with him.
我们跟他说清楚
Let him know what's what.
肩并肩 -没关系 我自己就行
Side by side. - That's okay. I'll do it myself.
可我以为你… -我不需要你站在我身边
But I thought you... - I don't need you to be by my side.
只要知道你愿意就行了
I just needed to know you would.
你遇到泰德就知道了这么多
You got all that from a run-in with Ted?
大部分都是我想出来的
Most of it was me.
但他确实承认你们之间发生的事
But he did admit that he played a role
有部分是他的责任
in what happened between you two.
他已经对我说过同样的话了
He sort of already said the same thing to me.
知道他是真心的也挺好
I guess it's good to know he meant it.
他确实尊重你 斯图尔特
He does respect you, Stuart.
不管你喜不喜欢
Whether you like it or not.
你打电♥话♥来是为了新的事吼我吗
Are you calling to yell at me about something new?
我是来道歉的
剧集 | 金装律师:洛杉矶(2025) | 导航列表