剧集 | 金装律师:洛杉矶(2025) | 导航列表
回去做你该做的事吧
So go back in there and do what you have to do.
我不干了
But I am done.
莱恩先生 你再耽误五分钟
Mr. Lane another five minutes,
我就要宣布赢家了 而那肯定不是你
I was gonna declare a winner and it wasn't going to be you.
对不起 法官大人 - 你想怎么辩护
I'm sorry, Your Honor. - How would you like to proceed?
辩方想传唤弟弟作证
Defense would like to call the younger brother to the stand.
什么 不 他不能这么做…
What? No, he can't do that. The...
弟弟还在昏迷中 - 本来是的
The younger brother's in a coma. - He was.
但我想使用我唯一的更改机会 让他醒来
But I wanna use my one change to say he just woke up.
他一直昏迷不醒 他什么都不知道
He was passed out the entire time. He doesn't know anything.
那不影响他谈谈他的哥哥和父亲
He can still speak about both his brother and his father.
既然如此 明天继续 请弟弟站上证人席
In that case, we'll convene tomorrow with the brother on the stand.
(模拟法庭 2005年)
斯图尔特 别这样
Stuart, don't do this.
太迟了 你没放过海伦
It's too late for that. You went after Helen.
我也不会放过埃迪
I'm going after Eddie.
费舍尔先生 你说你雇用我的客户
Mr. Fisher, you said you hired my client
取回了一件别人拿走的物品
to retrieve an item someone had taken.
这件物品 是那晚失窃物品的一部分吗
Was this item part of what was stolen that night?
是的 - 我想不通
It was. - I'm confused.
我的客户为什么要偷走
Why would my client want to steal something
他帮你找回来的物品
he retrieved for you in the first place?
我不确定
I really can't be sure.
告诉我们那是什么物品 我们就都清楚了
Well, I think we'd all be sure if you just told us what the item was.
是一段性♥爱♥视频
It was a sex tape.
那跟这件事有什么关系
What the hell does this have to do with anything?
你很快就知道了 艾萨克
You're about to find out, Isaac.
因为费舍尔先生即将告诉我们
Because Mr. Fisher is about to tell us
视频中跟他在一起的女人是谁
the name of the woman he was with on that tape.
法官大人 我的客户享有隐私权
Your Honor, my client's right to privacy
他不应被强迫回答这个问题
precludes him from being forced to answer this question.
这阻止不了我 - 斯图尔特…
It doesn't preclude me. - Stuart--
你拍下了自己和达娜大卫做♥爱♥的视频
You filmed yourself having sex with Dana David
而她丈夫是制片厂的老板
who's married to the head of the studio
控制着你的每个项目
who controls every project you have.
婚外情曝光是否会毁掉你的事业
And isn't it true that affair coming out could ruin your career?
我们很快就知道了
I guess we're about to find out.
所以他偷了那段视频来勒索你
So he stole that tape to blackmail you
而你因此憎恨他
and you hate him for it.
这两点都没错
He did, and I do.
法官大人
Your Honor.
我们已经提供了确凿的证据
We've provided rock-solid evidence
证明大卫鲍伊不可能杀人
David Bowie could not have committed this murder.
控方的荒谬理论
The prosecution's ridiculous theory
也就是说这两人伪造证据的理论
that these two fabricated this evidence
已经被推♥翻♥了
has been blown out of the water.
他尽力了 但失败了
He tried. He failed.
此案从一开始就不应进入庭审阶段
This case never should have been brought in the first place.
是时候驳回它了 - 法官大人…
It's time for it to be dismissed. - Your Honor--
我听够了 我要驳回起诉
I've heard enough. I'm dismissing the charges.
这个案子结束了
This case is over.
我知道我们一路走来有些摩擦
Look, I know we had some issues along the way
但我看错你了
but I was wrong about you.
你完成了任务 谢谢你 斯图尔特
You got the job done. Thanks, Stuart.
我不管刚刚发生了什么
I don't care what just happened.
是你把珍妮特菲尔兹的事告诉他的 是他杀了她
You told him about Janet Fields. He killed her.
你心里清楚
And you know it.
(纽约 2005年)
斯图尔特 我要知道
Stuart, I need to know
你打算怎么利用埃迪
what you're planning for Eddie.
我要问他几个问题
I'm going to ask him some questions.
让他读一份剧本
He's gonna read from a script that says
上面说父亲自称是自己开的车
the father said that he was the one driving the car
是为了保护他哥哥
to protect the brother.
而他哥哥允许父亲顶罪
And the brother let him do it
因为他恨他父亲 也恨埃迪
because he hates the father hates Eddie
他是个自私的混♥蛋♥ 为了自保 什么都做得出来
and is a selfish bastard that would do anything to protect his own skin.
你真要让埃迪说我恨他吗
Are you seriously gonna make Eddie say that I hate him?
不 我要让他说
No, I'm gonna have him say
他虚构的哥哥讨厌他扮演的弟弟
his fictitious brother hates his character.
他分不清♥真♥假的 斯图尔特
He can't tell the difference, Stuart.
海伦也一样 - 是你主动选了她
Neither could Helen. - You're the one who picked her.
你也选了埃迪 - 不是为了让他作证
And you picked Eddie. - Not to testify.
我只想给他一些参与感
I wanted him to feel like he was a part of things.
现在他真的参与了
Well, now he is a part of things.
就算他不痛快
And if him getting a little upset is the price
那也是我赢你必须付出的代价 - 天啊 斯图尔特
he has to pay for your-- - Jesus, Stuart! Hey!
你利用了我父亲 我利用了海伦
You used my father, I used Helen.
我们扯平了
We're even!
我不想和你扯平
I don't want to be even.
好吧 我明白了
Okay. All right. Oh, I get it.
你嫉妒我 所以不择手段地想要赢我
This is about you being jealous of me and just doing anything to win.
不 是你嫉妒我要赢了
No, this is about you being jealous that I'm going to win.
如果你想阻止我让埃迪站上证人席
If you wanna stop me from putting Eddie on the stand
你只要弃权就行了
all you have to do is forfeit.
但你不会弃权的
But you'll never do that.
因为那等于向所有人承认我比你优秀
Because it would mean admitting to everyone that I'm better than you.
听说庭审很顺利
I hear things went well.
你的表情怎么像 有人杀了你的狗一样
Why do you look like someone killed your puppy?
因为我用了伪造的证据
Because I used falsified evidence.
这是什么 - 鲍伊的不在场证明
What am I looking at? - Bowie's alibi.
我一直觉得不对劲
Something about it kept gnawing at me
所以我回来仔细看了下
so I came back to take a look at it.
他篡改了时间戳
He doctored the timestamp?
这根本不是他
It's not even him.
我看到他的脸了
I see his face right there.
这是他故意制♥造♥的焦点
That's what he wants you to focus on.
其实他入室时一直戴着面具
But inside, he's masked the whole time.
他在珍妮特菲尔兹死亡时段闯进去
He breaks in at the time of Janet Fields' death
避开了警报器 黑进了保险箱 拿到了东西
avoids the alarms, hacks the safe, gets the goods.
我们看到的最后一个镜头 其实是一小时之后的事了
By the time we get to this last shot, it's an hour later.
这不是连续的吗 - 不完全是
Isn't it continuous? - Almost.
他在凌晨2点35分37秒到了门口
He reaches the door at 2:35 a.m. and 37 seconds.
然后他离开了镜头 再次出现在六米外
Then he goes out of frame and reappears outside 20 feet away.
又是凌晨2点35分37秒
At 2:35 a.m. and 37 seconds.
除非他能瞬间移♥动♥ 否则…
So unless he can teleport in zero time...
证据不是真的 - 对
This isn't real. - No, it's not.
我一直坚信 如果鲍伊有罪
I was so stuck on the fact that if Bowie were guilty
那他一定是雇凶杀了她
he must have hired someone to kill her.
但我越想越觉得 如果他想置珍妮特菲尔兹于死地
But the more I thought about it, if he wanted Janet Fields dead
他会亲自动手 - 斯图尔特…
he would have done it himself. - Stuart...
他是因为我才杀了那个女人
He murdered that woman because of me.
我却帮他逃脱了罪责
And I'm the reason he got away with it.
斯图尔特 别照你的想法做
Stuart, do not do what you are thinking.
这是我的义务 我知道证据是假的
I have an obligation. I know that evidence was false.
不 你不知道 因为你一开始就不该回来看视频
No, you don't, because you shouldn't have looked at it in the first place.
该死 我手上沾满了她的血
Goddamn it, her blood is on my hands!
斯图尔特
Stuart.
我不喜欢这个案子 也不喜欢这个客户
I don't like this case or this client.
但这女人不是你杀的
But you didn't kill this woman.
接受这该死的胜利
Take the damn win.
继续生活吧
And move on.
嘿
Hey.
海伦 你怎么来了
Helen, what are you doing here?
你两小时前就该回家了 也没打电♥话♥
You were supposed to come home two hours ago and you didn't call.
怎么回事
What's going on?
(纽约 2005年)
海伦
Helen.
你怎么来了
What are you doing here?
我来告诉你 我不生你的气了
I came to tell you that I'm not mad at you anymore.
我以为你不会愿意过来
I meant, I thought you wouldn't wanna come here
面对泰德
剧集 | 金装律师:洛杉矶(2025) | 导航列表