剧集 | 金装律师:洛杉矶(2025) | 导航列表
是因为我做了这个办公室 没有任何一个人能做到的事
because I did something that nobody else in this office ever could've!
你当初求我让你继续负责这个案子 让我相信了你适合这份工作
When you begged me to stay on this case you convinced me you were the man for the job.
现在没想到你可能会害我 赔上我的职业生涯
Turns out, you might be the one that costs me my career. What're you talking about?
你越了界 这件事传了出去 现在我的名声也受到了影响
You crossed that line. It came out, and now my integrity's being questioned.
抱歉 约翰
I'm sorry for that, John.
但如果说你被解雇
But if you getting fired
能让那个畜生被永远关起来
is the price of putting that monster away forever
我愿意接受这个交易
I'd take that deal.
你这个自私的混♥蛋♥…
You selfish son of bitch.
明明是你在担心自己会丢饭碗
You're the one that's worried about your job.
我不是在担心自己的饭碗 我是在担心这个办公室
I'm not worried about me, I'm worried about this office!
因为我们是执法机构 要让大家相信我们会坚决维护♥法♥律
Because people need to believe the Justice Department is about justice!
是我把那个危险人物关起来
I'm about putting a menace away
判了尽可能长的刑
for as long as possible
这就是我做的事
which is what I did!
如果你没有越界 我可能还能挽救你的事业
Well, if you hadn't crossed that line I might've been able to salvage your career.
这真的太可惜了 因为我刚认识你的时候
And it's too bad, because when I met you
我以为你有一天 会成为这个国家的总检察长
I thought one day you could be Attorney General of the United States.
我当时也以为你是我学习的榜样
And I thought that you'd be somebody I looked up to.
而不是需要我打赢官司
Not somebody that needs me
拯救自己事业的人
to win a case to save my career.
对
Yep.
好 乔 谢谢 保持联♥系♥
All right. Joe, thanks. Be in touch.
桑托罗在医院 伤势稳定
All right. Santoro's stable in the hospital.
我派了两个以前的探员守着他
I got two of my old agents guarding him
以防佩莱格里尼听到风声
in case Pellegrini gets wind of what happened.
说到这个
Speaking of what happened
你在车上放了多少炸♥药♥
how much explosive did you put in there?
是你说做戏必须做全套的 他们就是这么干的
You wanted it to be convincing. That's how they do it.
别说了 我们已经搞定了桑托罗
And before you say another word, it got us Santoro.
我的任务完成了
My job is done.
好 哈维 该你了
Okay, Harvey. You're up.
我们带桑托罗去见你的人卡黑尔 赶快做个了结
We take Santoro to your guy Cahill, and we put this to bed.
听着 这件事…
Look. About that...
你一定是在开玩笑
You gotta be kidding me.
我能说什么 这不是卡黑尔的管辖范围
What do you want me to say? It's not under Cahill's jurisdiction.
他不会给桑托罗豁免权的
He's not giving Santoro immunity.
你明明说你办到了
You said you came through.
我那么说是为了 让你骗桑托罗的时候有底气
I did that because you needed to believe what we were telling Santoro.
但我们没有豁免权
But we don't have immunity.
桑托罗又不是白♥痴♥ 我们该怎么办
Santoro is not an idiot, so... what are we gonna do?
泰迪
Teddy,
你知道你该怎么做
you know what you have to do.
不可能 他不会同意的
No way. He'll never go for it.
听着 我跟你说过一次
Look, I told you once before.
我再告诉你一次
I'll tell you again.
你得逼他同意
You make him go for it.
这地方还是老样子
Place looks the same.
这就说得通了
Now it makes sense.
什么意思
What do you mean?
维尼桑托罗的黑色凯雷德车 今早爆♥炸♥了
A black Escalade belonging to Vinnie Santoro exploded this morning.
我们以为是佩莱格里尼干的
We thought it was Pellegrini
其实凶手就站在我面前
but the person who did it is standing right in front of me.
真希望我知道你在说什么 但我不知道
I wish I knew what you were talking about, but I don't.
那15年过去了 你回来干什么
Then what the hell are you doing back here after 15 years?
我不该那样抨击你
I was wrong to go after you the way that I did.
我不该越界
I shouldn't have crossed that line.
也不该损害检察署的名誉
And I shouldn't have damaged the department's reputation.
这是什么
What's this?
这是维尼桑托罗的宣誓书
That is an affidavit from Vinnie Santoro
他愿意证明佩莱格里尼 是另一起谋杀案的凶手
offering proof that Pellegrini was responsible for another murder
以换取联邦证人保护计划和豁免权
in exchange for a WITSEC deal with... immunity.
好 让我理一下
All right, let me... let me get this straight.
你一边张嘴道歉
You apologize out of one side of your mouth
一边为了让证人叛变而犯法
and then you break a law to turn a witness?
约翰 如果你想起诉我炸毁了 一辆空车…
John, if you wanna prosecute me for blowing up an empty car...
我应该起诉你
I should prosecute you.
你想让我说出来吗
Do you want me to say it?
那我说 你让我走是对的
I'll say it. You were right to let me go.
我不是干这行的料
I'm not meant for this
但我当年完成了任务
but I got the job done back then.
而且我付出的代价比任何人都多
And I paid for it more than anyone.
泰德 我知道这些
Ted, I know you did.
看看这份宣誓书吧 我请求你
Just look at the affidavit... please.
你让他承认了是他们杀了埃迪
You got him to admit they're the ones who killed Eddie?
只要你起诉他 检察署不会受到任何指摘
You do this, the department does nothing wrong.
而他们两个的余生
And the two of them never commit another crime
再也不可能犯罪了
for the rest of their lives.
泰德 这就意味着 只有佩莱格里尼 能为你哥哥的死付出代价
Ted, this means Pellegrini is the only one who really pays for your brother.
我知道
I know.
除非
Unless...
你帮我一个大忙
you do me one big favor.
告诉我你们要把桑托罗 送去哪里进行证人保护计划
Tell me where you're putting Santoro in WITSEC.
收到你的信息了
Got your message.
我又犯什么错了
What'd I do now?
杀了教皇吗
Shoot the Pope?
我在这里拼命帮你摆脱谋杀罪
For a man I'm working my ass off to get out of a murder
你好像不是很感激
you don't seem very grateful.
因为你根本没用心
Because you don't seem to have your heart in it.
你付钱雇我不是为了我的心 而是为了我的技能
You're not paying me for my heart. You're paying me for my skills.
我拿到你要的东西了 费舍尔交出了录像
I got what you needed. Fisher turned over the footage.
你的语气又充满了失望
And once again, you sound disappointed.
我不是说了吗
What did I just say?
你雇我是因为我能把工作做好
You hired me because I get the job done.
如果我的语气伤了你的心…
And if my tone hurts your feelings...
好吧
Okay.
我已经受够你的高傲了
I think I've had enough of your high horse.
我自己也查了一下
I did a little digging myself.
你帮杀人犯脱罪很多次了
You've gotten murderers off a dozen times.
我不介意为杀人犯辩护
I have no problem defending men guilty of murder.
我受不了的是认为我促成了谋杀
I have a problem when I think it's my fault.
我就知道
I knew it.
即使有了那段录像 你还是觉得是我♥干♥的
Even with that footage, you still think I did it?
你可以雇人去杀珍妮特菲尔兹
You could have hired someone else to kill Janet Fields,
你知道的 - 我没雇人
you know it. - Well, I didn't.
这是什么
What's this?
我以为我永远不会让人看到的东西
Something I thought I'd never show another soul.
这是多年来我接过活的雇主名单
That is a list of all the people I have done jobs for over the years.
你想打给谁都行
Call anyone you want.
不管他们给多少钱 我绝对不会跨越一条红线
There is a line I won't cross, no matter how much they offer.
现在他们不会全盘承认
Now they won't fully come out and say it.
但你会知道他们有提出过要求
But you will know they offered.
我信不信你有那么重要吗
Why is it so important I believe you?
因为我是一个人 斯图尔特
Because I'm a human being, Stuart.
不管你能否理解
And whether you understand it or not
我不会再杀人
I would never take another life.
你在笑什么
What are you smiling about?
你觉得呢
What do you think?
我差点死掉
I could have died
但我活着躲过了炸♥弹♥袭击
but I walked away from that bomb with only a few bruises
只有几处淤青和肩膀脱臼
and a dislocated shoulder.
现在 我还达成了协议
And now I got myself a deal.
而且佩莱格里尼要坐牢了
And Pellegrini's going away.
你可能遗漏了一些细节
Let me catch you up on a few details that you might have missed.
引爆♥炸♥弹的人不是佩莱格里尼 是我
Pellegrini didn't set off that bomb. I did.
我们给你下了套 你签字放弃了自己的人生
We set you up. You signed your life away,
而你蠢到没有察觉
and you were too stupid to see it.
那我也帮你回顾一下细节
Since we're going over details
当年 当我意识到我杀错了人时
way back when, when I realized I got the wrong guy
我觉得很高兴
I loved it.
剧集 | 金装律师:洛杉矶(2025) | 导航列表