剧集 | 金装律师:洛杉矶(2025) | 导航列表
I'm calling to say I'm sorry.
“我发脾气跟你一点关系都没有”
Me blowing up had nothing to do with you.
我已经躲约翰好几周了
I've been avoiding John for weeks
因为上次我们说话时 我们吵了一架
because the last time that we spoke, we had a fight.
“我没听他的建议”
I didn't take his advice
也不想面对他
and I didn't want to face him.
什么建议
What was the advice?
他叫我在父亲过世前原谅他
He told me to forgive my father before he died.
你没有吗
And you didn't?
没有
I did not.
“约翰阿莫斯 和詹姆斯埃文斯是一样的”
John Amos and James Evans were the same in that
他们都是我理想中的父亲的样子
they were exactly who I wanted my dad to be.
“诚实 强大 坚韧”
Honest, strong, tough.
会为孩子赴汤蹈火
Would do anything for their kids.
所以当那个白♥痴♥ 连“好时光”都不知道的时候…
So when that moron didn't even know Good Times...
“泰德 我明白”
Ted, I understand.
我们没事了吧 -“还没有”
We good? - Not yet.
“吵架那晚”
The night
也就是你离开的那晚
of the fight was the night you left.
约翰告诉我 我在你和斯图尔特身上重现了
John told me that I was recreating the dynamic with my father
我和我父亲的关系
with you and Stuart.
“如果我是那么做的 我真不是故意的”
If I did that. I didn't mean to.
对不起
I'm sorry.
“听着 泰德 我不知道 你和你父亲之间怎么了 但是…”
Look, Ted, I don't know what happened between you and your father but...
我猜你们从未有过这样的对话
I'm guessing you never had a conversation like this.
所以 你已经进步了
So, I'd say you're already ahead of the game.
你知道你在说什么吗
You know what you're saying?
“什么 ”
What's that?
那个白♥痴♥阿莫斯错了
That idiot Amos was wrong.
太快了吗 -他能怎么样 开除我们吗
Too soon? - What's he gonna do, fire us?
不 他不会的
No. No, he's not.
“晚安 瑞克”
Good night, Rick.
“晚安 泰德”
Good night, Ted.
缇娜 请坐
Please, Tina, have a seat.
桌子上有一封委托信
You'll see on the table an engagement letter
概述了我们服务的范围和条款
outlining the scope and terms of our services.
会议室 委托信 看起来很正式
Conference room, engagement letter. This seems so formal.
我们已经是朋友了
Obviously, you and I have become friends
我们在电影院 或者边喝咖啡边看电影时
and when we're at the movies or we're talking film over coffee
那是一回事
that's one thing.
但在这里 我会为你拼命
But here is where I kill for you.
也会跟你说实话
And it's also where I tell you the truth.
什么实话 -这个
About what? - This.
我做不了你这一行
I can't do what you do
但我能分辨出让人无法抗拒的作品
but I can tell when something is undeniable.
这个还不行
And this isn't there yet.
我的另一个律师说 他们一分钟就能把它卖♥♥出去
My other lawyer said they could sell this in a minute.
没错 因为你刚拍完 迪兰普赖尔的电影 风头正盛
They can, because you're coming off a Dylan Prior movie and you're hot.
但我说的不是卖♥♥不卖♥♥的问题
But I'm not talking about selling it.
我说的是把它拍出来
I'm talking about getting it made.
我不是编剧
Now, I may not be a writer
但我知道我能帮你让它更上一层楼
but I know I can help you put this over the top.
这可能不是你想要的律师 但是…
This may not be what you want in a lawyer but...
我就要做这种律师
it's the kind of lawyer I'm going to be.
嘿 很高兴你在这里
Hey, glad you're here.
我妈昨晚联♥系♥了卡罗琳贝克
My mom got in touch with Caroline Baker last night
她们下个月要见面
and they're gonna get together next month.
真好
That's nice.
但是… -艾瑞卡 我很感谢
But... - Erica, as much as I appreciate
你的邀请和提议 但我不能留下
your offer, I can't stay.
我想让你知道原因
And I want you to know why.
凯文 你不必告诉我的 -听着 我…
Kevin, you don't have to. - Listen, I...
我一直想和我父亲一起工作
I always wanted to work with my father.
我的计划是从联邦调查局退休
You know, the plan was to retire from the FBI
然后加入他的小侦探社
and join his little detective agency.
结果我没能顺利退休
Turns out I didn't make it to retirement.
就被赶出来了
I got kicked out...
我爸全程都陪伴着我
and my dad was there for me.
所以 他只留了 那家侦探社给我 而我…
So, that agency is all I have left of him, and I just...
我真的放不下
I just can't let it go.
你真是个贴心的男人
You really are a sweet man.
凯文
Kevin.
你被联邦调查局开除的事
You getting kicked out of the FBI
跟泰德有关吗
did that have anything to do with Ted?
你说过你们多年没联络了
I mean, you said the two of you didn't speak all those years.
以后再讲这个故事吧
It's a story for another time.
这是你的辞职信吗
Is that your resignation letter?
不 这是我的新客户缇娜刘 签过名的委托信
No. It's a signed engagement letter for my new client, Tina Liu.
所以你选了一条路
So you picked a lane?
我开辟了一条路
I made a lane.
终于等到了
Finally.
什么 -你申请来这里工作时
What? - When you applied here
还有另一位候选人跟你竞争
it was between you and another candidate.
理论上看 我们应该选她
On paper, it should have been her.
但我为你冒了很大的风险
But I went out on a limb for you.
你为什么要那么做 你根本不认识我
Why would you do that? You didn't even know me.
因为我在你身上看到了我的影子
Because I saw a little bit of me in you.
我得接这个电♥话♥
I have to take this.
泰德布莱克办公室
Ted Black's office.
我看看他在不在
Let me see if he's in.
泰德 斯图尔特打电♥话♥找你
Ted... Stuart's on the phone for you.
要我告诉他你今天不在吗
Do you want me to tell him you're gone for the day?
不用 我来接 谢谢
No, I'll take it. Thank you.
斯图尔特 有什么事吗
Stuart, how can I help you?
我想对约翰阿莫斯的去世表示哀悼
I wanted to express my condolences over John Amos.
我知道他对你有多重要
I know how much he meant to you.
你想象不到我有多感激
No, I appreciate that more than you know.
晚安 泰德
Night, Ted.
晚安 强击手
Night, slugger.
别叫我强击手
Don't call me slugger.
没问题 强击手
You got it, slugger.
你有空吗 -当然 怎么了
Hey, you got a minute? - Sure. What's up?
你不记得了 对吧
You don't remember, do you?
老实说 过去两天的记忆有点模糊
To be honest, the past two days have been a bit of a blur.
也许这能唤起你的记忆
Maybe this will jog your memory.
你要我参加员工会议 却没告诉我原因
You wanted me in the staff meeting, but then didn't tell me why.
想不起来
Doesn't ring a bell.
一点印象都没有
Not even a little bit?
我想正式提名你为新任刑事辩护主管
I wanted to formally nominate you as our new head of criminal defense.
我没料到会这样
I did not see that coming.
我认为你是一名杰出的律师
I think that you are an outstanding lawyer
我想与你更密切地合作
and I would like to work more closely with you.
我觉得我们可以一起干一番大事业
And I just think that we could do great things together.
当然可以 但是… -我明白
No doubt we could. But... - I understand
无偿服务工作对你仍然很重要
that the pro bono thing is still very important to you
但我认为我们可以达成一个
but I think that we could come to an arrangement
你满意的协议
that you would be good with.
我需要考虑一下
I need to think about it.
这个回答已经让我很满意了
That's all I can ask.
我理一下 你本打算在大家面前问我的
Just to be clear, you were gonna ask me this in front of everyone.
对
Yup. - Yeah.
我觉得你可能喜欢我隆重地表态
I thought that you would like a... a grand gesture.
泰德 你有空吗 楼上都布置好了
Ted, you all right? I got it all set up upstairs.
好 我马上上去
Yeah, I'll be right up.
我说了 我会考虑的
Like I said, I'll think about it.
考虑一下 -好
Think about it. - Yeah.
看看这是谁
Well, look who it is.
我想起来为什么给你打电♥话♥了
I remember why I called you.
是吗 -是的
You do? - I do.
你还想跟我碰面吗
You still care to join me?
去你家还是我家
剧集 | 金装律师:洛杉矶(2025) | 导航列表