剧集 | 金装律师:洛杉矶(2025) | 导航列表
我想知道我们能为你做什么
I want to know what we can do for you.
我想杀了凯文马龙 -什么
I want to kill Kevin Malone. - What?
别误会 我很爱这个角色
Don't get me wrong, I love him, I love the role
我拥有的一切几乎都是他给的
it has given me basically everything I have
但也有代价
but it has come with a cost.
它框住了你 -没错
It typecast you. - Exactly.
我想让全世界看到我能饰演
I want the world to see that I can perform dramatic roles
奥斯卡级别的戏剧角色
at an Oscar-worthy level.
奥斯卡级别的… -对 奥斯卡级别的
Oscar-worthy... - Yes, Oscar-worthy.
嘿 是凯文马龙 你好吗
Hey, it's Kevin Malone! How's it going?
很好 谢谢关心 -好
Nice! Thanks for asking! - Yes!
我总得配合他们一下
Gotta give the people what they want.
好吧 布莱恩 关于你的目标
Okay, Brian, about what you want
我们至今还没听说
it's unheard of
有哪个喜剧演员成功过渡到…
for a comedic actor to successfully transition...
不对 这种先例有很多
No, it's not. It's happened many times.
罗宾威廉姆斯
Robin Williams,
杰米福克斯 汤姆汉克斯
Jamie Foxx, Tom Hanks.
好吧 但这些例外给了我们
Okay, but those are the exceptions
想转型就转型的错觉
that make people think it's not a rule,
其实不是这样的
but it is.
也许吧
Maybe.
但我想找他们中的一个谈谈 看看他们是怎么做到的
But I wanna talk to one of them to find out how they did it anyway.
泰德恰好是汤姆汉克斯的代理律师
It just so happens Ted represents Tom Hanks.
我只要求和汤姆汉克斯见一面
All I'm asking for is one meeting with Tom Hanks.
非要是他
Just the one?
就一面
Just one.
你先是偷走了我的半个律所
So, first, you steal half my firm
现在又这样
and now this!
你以为我想吗 我和你一样烦
You think I asked for this? I don't like it any more than you.
我只告诉你一次 别插手我的案子
I'm gonna tell you this one time, stay out of my case.
我小孩和她小孩从一年级起就是同学
Our kids have gone to school together since first grade.
瓦莱丽求海伦找我帮忙
Valerie begged Helen to get me to help her.
我能怎么办
What was I supposed to do?
拒绝她怎么样
I don't know, turn her down?
因为你连离婚律师都不是
Since you're not even a divorce attorney!
就跟你之前对我说的一样
Well, like you once did with me
她也说她需要一个信得过的人
she said she needed someone that she can trust.
而且我完全有能力处理这件事
And I am fully capable of handling this.
不 你是说你知道莱斯特需要她
You mean that you realize
在庭审时和他站在一起
Lester needs her to stand beside him at his trial
所以你想借用这次机会
which is your opportunity to take my client
夺走我的客户拥有的一切
for everything that he's got!
这只是一次谈判 -这是你的想法
It's just a negotiation. - To you!
我在努力挽救一个无辜者的性命
I am trying to save an innocent man's life.
等等 你真的相信不是他干的
Wait, you really believe he didn't do it?
对 我相信
Yeah, I do.
如果瓦莱丽想谈判 没问题 我们谈判桌上见
So if Valerie wants to negotiate, fine, we'll see you at the table.
但别以为我不知道你的企图
But don't think that I don't realize what this really is.
有人背叛了自己的搭档 还假装自己是受害者
Someone betraying their partner while pretending to be the victim!
泰德 别走
Ted, hold on.
我们还有一件事要谈
There's something else we need to talk about.
不 斯图尔特 我们没什么好谈的
No, Stuart, there is nothing else that we need to talk about.
(2010年 纽约)
我的天
Oh, my God.
加州没这么好吃的熏牛肉
They don't make pastrami like this in California.
的确没有 但这些三明治花了我半个月薪水
No, they don't, but these sandwiches did cost half my paycheck.
如果你以为 这样就能跟我上♥床♥ 可能真的有戏
If you think that's gonna get you in my pants, it might.
等你看了我买♥♥的甜点有多贵再说吧
Wait until you see how much I paid for dessert.
好吧
All right.
你有什么事求我 -怎么
What do you want? - What?
我非得有所求 才能请老朋友吃午饭吗
I can't buy an old friend lunch without wanting something?
泰德
Ted...
我要找人代理一起谋杀案 我正在申请联邦证人保护计划
I need someone to represent a murder that I'm trying to put into WITSEC.
我是个企业律师
I'm a corporate lawyer.
完全不懂刑事辩护
I don't know anything about criminal defense.
你是我认识的最好的律师
You're the best attorney I know.
而且斯图尔特 我需要一个信得过的人
And, Stuart, I need someone I can trust.
你在搞什么鬼
What's the catch?
在谈成协议之前 黑帮可能会找你麻烦
Until the deal is done, the mob might come after you.
你得跟我一起住
You'll stay with me, all right?
有人全天候保护我们
We will be protected 24-7.
告诉我一点
Just tell me one thing.
你要抓的这个人
This guy you're going after...
把他关起来的意义有多大
how important is it that you put him away?
如果我给你看
If I were to show you pictures
他伤害别人的照片
of some of the things he's done to people
你会把刚刚吃的熏牛肉吐出来
that pastrami that you just ate would be on the floor.
只要我能在周二前回到洛杉矶 我就帮你
Well, as long as I'm back in LA by Tuesday, I'll do it.
准备好了吗 -好了 进来吧
You ready for me? - Yeah, come on in.
凯文 斯图尔特 你们互相认识一下
Kevin, this is Stuart. Stuart, this is Kevin.
别起来
No, don't get up...
斯图尔特
All right, Stuart.
在你做决定之前
Before you make your decision
我拿到了关于未来两天
I got detailed charts on how we're gonna keep you safe
保障你们安全的详细图表 -好
over the next two days. Okay? - Okay.
好的 蓝色代表你 橙色代表泰德
All right, the blue represents you, the orange is Ted
绿色代表联邦调查局探员
and the green, they're the FBI agents.
你是哪个颜色 -黑色
And which one are you? - I'm black.
有道理 -对
Makes sense. - Yeah.
听着 计划是我们…
All right, look, the plan is...
凯文 他已经答应了 你不用讲计划了
Kevin, he already said yes. You don't need to tell him the plan.
我花了六小时研究这些破表
I spent six hours on these damn charts.
还做了颜色标注什么的
Color-coded and... everything.
你想给我看看你的图表吗
Do you... wanna show me your charts?
好啊 谢了 伙计
Okay. Thanks, man, I appreciate it.
我来理一下思路 他想要的不是超级碗门票
So let me get this straight, he doesn't want Super Bowl tickets
而是为了拿奥斯卡奖 和汤姆汉克斯见一面
he wants to meet Tom Hanks so he can win an Oscar?
差不多吧
Pretty much, yeah.
那不可能 我们该如何应对
Well, that's never gonna happen, so what do we have to work with?
以我对演员的了解
Well, if I learned anything about actors
他们说的话里总会有一些是真心的
it's that there's some truth to what they say.
他说他想做正经的戏剧演员 所以…
And he says he wants to be a serious, dramatic actor, so...
他想重塑自己
He wants to reinvent himself.
听起来没错
That sounds right.
现在我们只要为布莱恩想个办法…
Now we just need to figure out a way for Brian...
阿方索李贝罗
Alfonso Ribeiro.
他有过同样的处境 现在他成了大名鼎鼎的电视主持人
He was in the same situation and now he's a huge TV host.
阿方索李贝罗
Alfonso Ribeiro.
他在“新鲜王子妙事多”中 扮演经典角色…
He played this iconic character in the show The Fresh...
莉亚 我知道卡尔顿班克斯
Leah, I know who Carlton Banks is.
是吗 -作为洛杉矶的黑人女孩
You do? - I'm a Black girl from LA
我怎会不知道“新鲜王子妙事多”
you think I didn't know The Fresh Prince of Bel-Air?
你都不知道“欢乐酒店” 所以…
In my defense, you didn't know what Cheers was, so.
我全都知道
Well, I know all of them.
菲尔姨夫 薇薇阿姨 杰兹 杰弗里 当然还有…
Uncle Phil, Aunt Viv, Jazz, Geoffrey, and, of course...
我…你在…天啊 你癫痫发作了吗
I... What are you... Oh, my God, are you having a seizure?
侧躺 别咬舌头
Roll on your side, don't bite your tongue!
这不是癫痫发作 我在模仿卡尔顿跳舞
No, I'm not having a seizure! I'm doing the Carlton dance!
你是说这个吗
Oh, you mean, you mean this?
我就是这么跳的
That's what I was doing!
对 你说是就是吧
Yeah. If you say so.
对 你就是这么跳的
Yes, you totally... You were doing that.
总之 我会让他看到
Anyway, I'll show him there
重塑自己的其他方式 -很好
are other ways to reinvent himself. - Great.
但我觉得你必须学会
But I do think it's important that you understand
怎么跳卡尔顿舞 你得…
how to do the Carlton dance. You have to...
莉亚 再跳我就开除你
Leah, you do that dance again and you're fired.
她很喜欢
She loved it.
(泰德布莱克 私密文件)
(罗斯琳诺瑞收)
泰德 我有东西要给你
剧集 | 金装律师:洛杉矶(2025) | 导航列表