剧集 | 金装律师:洛杉矶(2025) | 导航列表
Finally, a smart word out of your mouth.
我们继续了解事情经过吧
Let's keep the intelligence going.
你去见安琼斯时发生了什么
What happened when you went to see Anne Jones?
我告诉她 如果她继续举报
I told her that if she didn't stop blowing whistles
她嗑药的问题就会曝光 再也不会有人雇用她了
that her drug problem would come out and no one will ever hire her again.
所以你确实去恐吓她了
So you did go to intimidate her.
被你发现了 没错
You got me. I did.
但既然这件事已经曝光了
But look, now that that's out
你可以利用这一点来撤销我的案子
you can use that to get my case tossed.
因为没人会相信一个毒虫的证词
Because no one will believe the testimony of a junkie.
而她是他们唯一的证人
And she's their only witness.
顺利搞定
Bingo. Bango.
你有证据证明她是个瘾君子吗
You have proof she's an addict?
干我这行的人不需要证据
In my line of work, you don't need proof.
可是干我这行的人需要
In my line of work, you do.
金装律师 洛杉矶
第一季第八集
(纽约 2010年)
泰德 很晚了 你有什么烦心事吗
Ted, it's late. Is something bothering you?
我明天有一场庭审
I have got a trial starting tomorrow.
老实说 它让我有点紧张
And truth be told, I am a little nervous about this one.
但你每次都能把坏人关进监狱
But you always put the bad guys away.
我担心
I'm worried that
这个坏人
this bad guy somehow
会想办法作弊 打赢官司
is gonna find a way to cheat, to win.
所以你最近才叫我睡在这里吗
Is that why you've been having me sleep here?
你害怕坏人
You're afraid of the bad guy?
埃迪 我让你睡在这是因为
Eddie, I've been having you sleep here
我想念萨曼莎
because... I miss Samantha.
我记得你只害怕过一次
I only remember you being afraid once.
你怕自己不够优秀
You were scared you weren't g-good enough
赢不了你的第一场橄榄球赛
to win your first football game.
但我还是赢了 对吧
But I did win, didn't I?
你每次都会赢
You... You always do.
泰迪布莱克
Teddy Black.
备受瞩目的人
Man of the hour.
约翰佩莱格里尼 即将入狱的人
John Pellegrini... a man about to go to prison.
很幽默的喜剧人
Funny guy, real comedian.
我曾经认识一个喜剧人
I knew a comedian once
也觉得他很幽默
thought he was funny.
接着他死了
Then he died.
你这个混♥蛋♥
You son of a bitch.
没人…
Nobody...
(光屁♥股♥被逮个正着)
…这样羞辱我之后还能全身而退
humiliates me like this and gets away with it.
你把这件事变成了私人恩怨
You made it personal.
你错得很离谱
Big mistake.
把这件事变成私人恩怨的人是你
You're the one who made it personal.
你想替你♥爸♥报仇
This is about your daddy?
我听说他的丑事传出去了
I heard that word got out about what he did.
我还听说这会让你丢掉工作
I also hear it's gonna cost you your job.
你听错了
You heard wrong.
等我把你送进监狱
When I put you away
整个纽约都会为我欢呼
it's gonna be Ted Black day all over New York.
他们甚至可能给我建个纪念碑
They might even build me a monument.
可惜你在阿蒂卡监狱里看不到了
Too bad you're not gonna be able to see it from Attica.
可惜你要入土为安了
Too bad that you are going gonna be in the ground.
因为下次我在报纸上看到你的名字时
Because the next time that I read your name in a newspaper
一定是讣告
it's gonna be an obituary.
帕特里亚尔先生
Mr. Patriale. I'd like to begin
首先我想承认你今天来这里
by acknowledging the risk
所冒的风险
you're taking by being here today.
如果你是指我坐在这里 会成为众矢之的 你说得没错
If you mean me sitting here puts a target on my head, it does.
为什么
Why is that?
我曾是约翰佩莱格里尼的杀手之一
I was one of John Pellegrini's go-to hitmen.
我知道他怎么对付碍事的人
I know what he does to people who get in his way.
所以是被告命令你杀人的
So the defendant ordered you to murder people?
没错
Yeah. That's right.
具体有多少人
How many exactly?
15个
Fifteen.
他亲自让我杀害的人有
But the ones he... told me to kill in person...
莱昂内 巴瓦 卡波
Leone, Bava, Kapo, Evans
埃文斯 以及比利埃斯波西托 一共五个
and Billy Esposito. That makes five.
五个
Five.
佩莱格里尼先生 是如何命令你实施谋杀的
And how did Mr. Pellegrini order you to carry out these murders?
他是不是直接说 “吉米 去干掉这些人”
Did he just say, "Hey Jimmy, go whack these guys"?
他每次都说同一句话
He always said the same thing.
“那家伙该去度假了” 但你可以去查查
"That guy should take a vacation." But you can check.
他们没有一个顺利抵达阿卡普尔科
Not a one of them ever made it to Acapulco.
他偏好的杀人方式是什么
What was his preferred method of murder?
他喜欢把人炸死
He likes to have people blown up.
还真是 马可莱昂内
You don't say.
死于爆♥炸♥
Marco Leone, explosion.
尼克巴瓦死于汽车炸♥弹♥
Nick Bava, car bomb.
迈克尔卡波死于爆♥炸♥ - 你要不要提问
Michael Kapo, explosion. - Is there a question here?
要
Yes, there is.
比利埃斯波西托是你杀的最后一个人
Billy Esposito was the last person that you killed.
佩莱格里尼先生为什么要你杀了他
Why did Mr. Pellegrini want you to kill him?
因为比利打算做我现在正在做的事
Because Billy was gonna do what I'm doing right now.
出庭作证
Testify.
谢谢你 吉米
Thank you. Jimmy.
这番证词可真够厉害的
Well, that's harsh testimony, no doubt.
不好意思 我问一句
But... forgive me.
我的客户给你下达这些命令时 你在哪里
Where were you when my client gave you these orders?
他的办公室里
In his office.
你能描述那里吗
Can you describe it?
装♥修♥高档 俯瞰河流 有舒适的家具
Nice place. Overlooking the river. And comfortable furniture.
还有佩莱格里尼先生孩子们的照片
Pictures of Mr. Pellegrini's kids.
你记性真好
You have a good memory.
你具体是什么时候 杀害塞巴斯蒂安埃文斯的
When exactly did you murder Sebastian Evans?
我不太擅长记日期
See, now, my memory for dates ain't so good.
他是2008年3月5日被杀的
He was murdered March 5th, 2008.
我的客户具体是在何时下令
When exactly did my client supposedly order
让你杀害埃文斯的
you to perform the Evans murder?
我刚说了 我不太擅长记… - 日期 我知道
I just said I'm not so good with... - Dates, I know.
那我改成多选题怎么样
Well, how about I make it a multiple choice?
你下手的时间是 一个月后还是一周后
Was it a month before you killed him? A week?
或者一天后 - 从来不超过两天
A day? - Never more than two days.
他说得很清楚
That was made clear.
那怎么解释 我的客户在每一宗谋杀发生前
Well, then how can it be that my client ordered the execution
至少一周都不在国内
of Sebastian Evans, Leone
他是如何下令处决
or anyone else when he was out of the country
塞巴斯蒂安埃文斯 莱昂内或其他人的
for at least a week prior to every one of those murders?
反对 证据呢
Objection. Proof.
我有机票 酒店收据 护照章
I have plane tickets, hotel receipts, passport stamps
以及照片证明他在国外
and pictures proving he was abroad.
请你回答我的问题
And I'd like an answer to my question.
好吧 他当时并不在房♥间里
Okay, he wasn't actually in the room
但下令的人是他 这是明摆着的事
but it was made clear that the orders were coming from him.
陪审团知道你在说谎也是明摆着的事
It was just made clear to the jury that you're lying.
泰德 你有时间吗
Ted, do you have a second?
有什么事吗
What can I help you with?
你也知道 我致力于 为这家律所和我们的客户服务
As you know, I dedicate myself to this firm and to our clients.
过去是 未来也是
I always have and I always will.
如果你想谈奖金的事
If this is about your bonus
我保证你的贡献…
I promise you, your contributions...
不是奖金的事
It's not about that.
亚当德赖弗需要一些关爱
Adam Driver needs some love.
我想知道
And I was wondering
你今晚愿不愿意和他共进晚餐
if you would take dinner with him tonight.
如果你非要我去 我可以去
If you really need me to, I can.
这顿晚餐不会很快结束
It's not going to be a short dinner.
剧集 | 金装律师:洛杉矶(2025) | 导航列表