剧集 | 金装律师:洛杉矶(2025) | 导航列表
Oh, sorry. I didn't mean to interrupt.
有人叫我这个时间过来
I was... I was told to be here at this time.
你没有打扰我 莉亚
You're not interrupting, Leah.
我叫你过来是因为这是你的新办公室
You were asked to be here because this is your new office.
我在做梦吗 不可能
Am I dreaming? No, it can't be.
如果这是梦 那我就会光着身子
Because if I were dreaming, then I'd be naked.
这里会是一片草地 而你应该是别人
This would be a meadow and you'd be a different person.
我真该去做根管治疗
I should have got that root canal.
什么 - 你不是在做梦
What? - You're not dreaming.
我知道 我们刚刚说过了
I know, we just went over that.
你打动了艾瑞卡
You made an impression on Erica.
她打动了我
She made an impression on me.
这个办公室归你了
And this space is now yours.
怎么了 - 没什么
What? - Nothing.
只是…
It's just
律所主区域的窗户更好看罢了
that the windows are nicer at the main part of the firm.
你在开玩笑吗 - 当然
Are you kidding? - Of course.
我当然是在开玩笑
Of course I'm kidding.
我喜欢小窗户 - 很好
I love small windows. - Good.
还有一件事… - 莉亚 你再说一个字
It's just one thing... - Leah, say another word
你连桌子都没有了
and you will not have a desk.
我喜欢这里
I love it.
很好 很高兴知道
Great. And I'm glad that I...
该到哪里找你了
will know where to find you.
你会来找我
Here. You're gonna find me?
不会
No.
他绝对会来找我的
He's totally gonna find me.
瑞克 怎么了
Rick, what's going on?
萨曼莎问我如何打败艾瑞卡
Samantha asked for my advice on how to beat Erica.
不难猜到
It wasn't hard to figure out.
你向她透露了妮可基德曼的事
You tipped her off about Nicole Kidman.
别说你也有意见
Please don't tell me you have a problem with that too.
我没有 事实上 我喜欢我们加强合作的做法
I don't. In fact, I like the idea of us working together more.
你有事找我帮忙 对吧
You want me to do something for you, don't you?
这对你我都有好处
I want you to do something for the both of us.
我听说你准备让肖恩贝克
I hear you're about to attach Sean Baker
来执导麦克穆特瑞的改编电影
to direct the McMurtry adaptation.
你是怎么知道的
And how exactly do you know that?
拜托
Oh, please.
你以为我忘了吗 想要贿赂罗斯琳
You think I forgot all it takes to bribe Rosalyn
请她去半岛酒店做水疗就行了
is a spa day at the Peninsula?
那个女人一点毅力都没有
That woman has no willpower.
泰德 迪兰普赖尔 就是为这部电影而生的
Ted, Dylan Pryor was born to star in this movie.
我要你把她带到肖恩贝克面前
I need you to get her in front of Sean Baker.
你为什么不让我把她带到 梅丽莎约翰逊面前
Why aren't you asking me to get her in front of Melissa Johnson?
因为你教过我
Because you're the one who taught me
当你遇到路障时
when you run into a roadblock
只能把它撞离路面
the only thing to do is knock it off the goddamn road.
没错 确实是我教你的
I did. I did, in fact, teach you that.
仔细想想 我还真是个良师益友
I'm quite the mentor when you think about it.
泰德 如果肖恩被她的试镜打动 我们各方都有好处
Ted, if Sean sparks her audition, we all win.
如果不行…
If not...
算我欠你一个人情
I owe you one.
好
Yeah.
所以你愿意干 - “不”
So will you do it? - No,
我们一起干
we'll do it.
瑞克 连续两天来找我
Rick. Twice in two days.
看来这次你带了后援
And I see this time, you brought backup.
我不是后援 梅丽莎 我是一台谢尔曼坦克
I'm not backup, Melissa. I'm a Sherman tank.
你知道的 - 我不管你是什么
And you know it. - I don't care what you are.
我不会让迪兰普赖尔主演我的电影
I'm not casting Dylan Pryor in my movie.
那它很快就不是你的电影了
Then it's not gonna be your movie much longer.
滚出我的片场 - 这没问题
Get off my set. - We totally can.
但你可能忘了 泰德是肖恩贝克的代理律师
But maybe you forgot that Ted represents Sean Baker.
你觉得我们告诉制片厂
And what do you think is gonna happen
刚拿了四个奥斯卡奖的人
when we tell the studio that the guy who
因为不能如愿而退出了这部电影
just won four Oscars wants off this movie
会有什么后果
because he's not getting what he wants.
他的愿望是让迪兰普赖尔做主演
And what he wants is Dylan Pryor.
火车要离站了 梅丽莎
Train is leaving the station, Melissa.
要么上车 要么被车撞死
So, get on board or get run over.
好吧
Fine.
如果肖恩想要她 就听他的吧
If Sean wants her, he can have her.
还挺好玩的
That was kind of fun.
消灭敌人总是很好玩
Vanquishing a foe is always fun.
消灭 - 就是赢的意思
Vanquishing? - It means winning.
我知道那是什么意思
Yeah, I know what it means.
我也知道你怀念这种感觉
I also know you miss this.
你知道我不怀念什么吗
You know what I don't miss?
运动鞋配西装
The sneakers and suit look.
你是12岁小孩吗
What are you, 12?
我年纪够大了 知道沃尔顿爷爷想穿回他的吊带裤
I'm old enough to know that Grandpa Walton wants his suspenders back.
吊裤带很经典
Suspenders are classy.
对19世纪的人来说
If you're born in the 1800s.
好吧 我已经一千岁了 你还在学步
Fine. I'm 1,000 and you're a toddler.
你很自得吧
Do you churn your own butter?
每天都是
Every damn day.
不得不说 果然和你说的一样舒服
I have to say, it's everything you said it would be.
我的特制冰沙怎么样
And the Fernie?
正在发挥它的魔力
Working its magic as we speak.
还有 你的直肠放松了吗
One more thing. Have you relaxed your rectum?
我的什么 - 直肠
My what now? - Your rectum.
我们这样易怒的人 往往会把怒气憋在直肠里
People with as much anger as us tend to hold it in their rectum.
你得放松直肠 让泥巴发挥作用
And that's imperative that you relax the rectum so the mud can do its work.
因为圣雄甘地说过…
Because as Mahatma Gandhi once said--
不管你要说什么
Whatever you're about to say
我都百分百确定甘地从没说过
I'm 100% sure Gandhi never said it.
真正的幸福来自于直肠
True happiness springs from the rectum.
别再说直肠了
Please stop saying "rectum".
我可以不说
Well, I can stop saying it
但如果你不打开地下室的门
but if you don't open the basement door
你的纸牌屋会在地震中坍塌
your house of cards will simply blow away in the earthquake.
你到底在说…
What in God's name are you talking about?
照做就是了
Just do it.
我懂了
I get it.
我就知道你会懂
I knew you would.
听着 我想告诉你一件事
Listen, I want to tell you something.
上高中时
Back in high school
我常听受欢迎的孩子说什么要交盟友
I used to hear the popular kids talk about being Federales friends.
那是什么
What's that?
如果你被关进一座墨西哥监狱
If you were ever thrown into a Mexican prison
你会联♥系♥的那种朋友
it's the kind of friend you'd call.
他会放下手上的一切救你出来
He'd drop everything to get you out.
我只有一个那样的朋友
I've only ever had one of those.
哈维 - 我希望你成为另一个
Pardon me. - I'd like you to be the other.
但是不要轻易答应
But don't take it lightly.
如果你答应了…
If you accept...
我们就是一辈子的盟友
we are Federales friends for life.
这是我的荣幸 - 我也是
I'd be honored. - Me too.
谢谢你 朋友
Gracias, mijo.
我不会说法语
I don't speak French.
如果哈维就是你的盟友
Hey, if Harvey is your Federales friend, why did you
那我说他和泰德是朋友的时候 你为什么这么生气
get so upset when I said he was friends with Ted?
因为我讨厌他
Because I hate him.
我懂
I get it.
不得不说 这里真漂亮
I have to say, this is beautiful.
虽说你的窗户很小
Even with your tiny windows.
泰德告诉你了
Ted told you?
我们得想办法改善你跟泰德的互动
We're gonna have to work on how you interact with Ted.
是吧
Right.
非常感谢 艾瑞卡
剧集 | 金装律师:洛杉矶(2025) | 导航列表